The simple and affordable EasyPlus density meters can measure almost any liquid sample and also work in rough environments. more
Optimized workflow with full spectrum scans in just one second and without warm-up time
More space on the laboratory bench due to a very compact footprint
Cuvette- and microvolume platform to simplify all spectroscopy applications
Fast and reliable measurements with traceable accuracy and small footprint
The UV/VIS Excellence line includes four models that offer superior optical performance: UV5, UV7, UV5Bio and UV5Nano. Thanks to FastTrack™ technology, spectroscopic workflows can be accelerated and optimized. The models in this series have an extremely compact footprint - no larger than an A4 sheet - and ensure fast and reliable measurements. The reliable spectroscopic performance is combined with the intuitive and efficient One Click™ mode, which means that only one button needs to be pressed to start the measurement. The UV5 model simplifies UV/VIS spectroscopy with practical and direct measurement applications. The performance of the UV7 meets the strict requirements of EU and US pharmacopoeias and offers state-of-the-art automation features. The Model UV5Bio is the ideal instrument for UV/VIS applications in life sciences based on cuvette measurements. With the UV5Nano model, valuable sample substance can be saved and thanks to the LockPath™ technology, large concentration ranges can be reliably measured with only 1 µl sample volume.
optical molecular spectroscopy
Find out More in the Video
The digital EasyPlus density meters have been developed for fast and accurate measurements with automatic temperature control, small sample volumes and minimal operator dependency. Accurate and reliable results EasyPlus density meters guarantee high reliability and high precision, with an a ... more
The digital EasyPlus refractometers have been developed for fast and accurate measurements with automatic temperature control, small sample volumes and minimal operator dependency.Accurate and reliable resultsEasyPlus refractometers guarantee high reliability and high precision, with an acc ... more
Mettler Toledo (Changzhou) Measurement Technology started production at its new US$34.42 million facility, the first phase of a new plant, on November 16, 2017. The firm is the third manufacturing subsidiary that Switzerland-based Mettler Toledo (Holdings) Group has established at Changzhou ... more
METTLER TOLEDO has launched its new Dubai Free Zone Competence Center. This new facility will offer advanced analytical support for all industries operating in the Middle East and North Africa. It will also provide hands-on equipment training for METTLER TOLEDO’s range of products, which ar ... more
Bruker announced the appointment of Dr. Rene Lenggenhager as President of the Bruker BioSpin Group, effective November 1st, 2015. Rene has over 25 years of management experience in international high-tech companies and in the scientific instruments industry, where his responsibilities have ... more
- White papers
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker