Biolayer interferometer system ✓ Automated 2-channel measurement ✓ Protein quantification ✓ Assay for protein-protein and protein-small molecule interactions ✓ more
Uncomplicated workflow – Load sample, attach biosensor and measure
Saves space – Footprint less than half an A4-sized paper sheet
Sensitive – Detect active proteins at concentrations of a few ng/mL, label-free and easily
Label-free real-time protein analysis directly on your benchtop
Designed for fast and uncomplicated real-time analyses in basic research and process control, the BLItz Biolayer Interferometry (BLI) System requires minimal space, letting you analyze proteins on site, on your lab bench.
The manual single-channel system allows you to quantify and characterize molecules >5,000 Da label-free even in unpurified samples, saving you valuable sample preparation time. Using only 4 µL of sample you can determine, for example, the binding rate and affinity constants of molecular interactions (ka, kd, KD) within a few minutes.
Such real-time analyses allow you to develop, validate and optimize immunoassays within a very short time. The microfluidics-free Dip-and-Read™ format allows you to replace sensor tips easily and cost-effectively, thereby accelerating assay development and reducing maintenance costs.
Take advantage of the speed and flexibility of the BLI technology for your research.
Find out More in the Video
Bio-layer interferometer system ✓ High-throughput – 96 biosensors ✓ Protein quantification ✓ Assay for protein-protein interactions ✓ Fully automated ✓ more
Biolayer interferometer system ✓ 8-channel measurement ✓ Active temperature control ✓ Protein-protein interaction assay ✓ Fully automated ✓ GxP compliant ✓ more
Fits into every lab and suits any budget: BLItz-start into label-free real-time protein analysis more
Whether drug screening, protein development, production or quality control, you can analyze proteins faster and easier when using bio-layer interferometry (BLI) assays. The fully automated BLI system Octet HTX allows for unprecedented throughput which can be further enhanced in combination ... more
In this e-book, the four technologies are compared in terms of their capabilities and workflows to provide guidance for choosing the most suitable platform more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Universal GC Detector: Detection down to Low ppb
- 3Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 4Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 7Comprehensive Characterization of Dispersions using STEP-Technology
- 8Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 9All-Rounder for Solid/Liquid Extraction
- 10Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes