Biolayer interferometer system ✓ 8-channel measurement ✓ Active temperature control ✓ Protein-protein interaction assay ✓ Fully automated ✓ GxP compliant ✓ more
Characterize and Quantify Proteins with Only a Single Droplet
Uncomplicated workflow – Load sample, attach biosensor and measure
Saves space – Footprint less than half an A4-sized paper sheet
Sensitive – Detect active proteins at concentrations of a few ng/mL, label-free and easily
Label-free real-time protein analysis directly on your benchtop
Designed for fast and uncomplicated real-time analyses in basic research and process control, the BLItz Biolayer Interferometry (BLI) System requires minimal space, letting you analyze proteins on site, on your lab bench.
The manual single-channel system allows you to quantify and characterize molecules >5,000 Da label-free even in unpurified samples, saving you valuable sample preparation time. Using only 4 µL of sample you can determine, for example, the binding rate and affinity constants of molecular interactions (ka, kd, KD) within a few minutes.
Such real-time analyses allow you to develop, validate and optimize immunoassays within a very short time. The microfluidics-free Dip-and-Read™ format allows you to replace sensor tips easily and cost-effectively, thereby accelerating assay development and reducing maintenance costs.
Take advantage of the speed and flexibility of the BLI technology for your research.
Find out More in the Video
Biolayer interferometer system ✓ Automated 2-channel measurement ✓ Protein quantification ✓ Assay for protein-protein and protein-small molecule interactions ✓ more
Bio-layer interferometer system ✓ High-throughput – 96 biosensors ✓ Protein quantification ✓ Assay for protein-protein interactions ✓ Fully automated ✓ more
Sartorius recorded a dynamic start to fiscal 2022, with sales revenue and earnings posting strong double-digit growth rates in the first quarter compared with the prior-year period. Based on its performance in the first three months, Sartorius confirms its outlook for fiscal 2022. “Sartoriu ... more
Sartorius announced that, through its subgroup Sartorius Stedim Biotech, it closed the acquisition of the Novasep chromatography division as of February 7, 2022, following approval by the U.S. Federal Trade Commission. The transaction had already been agreed upon at the beginning of 2021. T ... more
Due to the excellent development of its core business, additional demand generated by the coronavirus pandemic, and several acquisitions, the life science group Sartorius closed fiscal 2021 with exceptionally strong growth and a jump in profitability. According to preliminary figures, the c ... more
- 1From seaman to captain in HPLC and GC analytics – see how easy it is to master Empower
- 2Built for the Lab - Built for IT - Why compromise?
- 3Elemental Analyzer (CHNS/O) for every application
- 4Specialists in the rental and leasing of scientific equipment for laboratories throughout Europe
- 5Everything under Control - with This Intelligent Microwave Digestion System
- 62-Way and 3-Way Miniature Solenoid Valves
- 7Be a Pioneer – the Freedom to Explore Ion Chromatography
- 8The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 9Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 10Confident quantitation with triple quadrupole LC-MS systems