KNAUER’s modular AZURA FPLC systems are ideal for purifying large biomolecules such as proteins, nucleotides and peptides more
Docking Station for Three HPLC Modules: Valves, Pumps & Detectors Freely Combinable within Housing
Plug-in modules for a quick customization of the HPLC docking station.
Minimum downtime in case of service due to fast module replacement
Highest functionality on minimum space
Individual configuration and highest functionality at minimal space requirements
The configurable docking station ASM 2.2L from Knauer combines valves, pumps and UV detectors in one housing. The plug-in modules can be removed quickly and easily, allowing the user to exchange modules within minutes. Likewise, the configuration of the HPLC system can be adapted to new requirements.
Routine maintenance work, such as replacing the lamp of a detector, can be easily performed by the user.
Depending on the integrated modules, the assistant fulfills many different tasks like eluent delivery, detection, sample and solvent selection, sample injection, column selection or fraction collection.
An assistant with pump, injection valve and detector features a complete, compact chromatographic system.
As part of a larger system, the ASM 2.2L is versatile in analytical, preparative and continuous liquid
chromatography. For use in FPLC the modules of the docking station are also available as biocompatible variants.
A leak sensor, the capillary guidance and the optional display software Mobile Control facilitate a safe and user-friendly operation.
Find out More in the Video
Purification at elevated temperatures ✓ Automated fractionation ✓ Ternary gradient HPLC system more
With its flexible AZURA FPLC (fast protein liquid chromatography) systems, KNAUER offers complete solutions for the purification of large biomolecules such as proteins, nucleotides and peptides. From size exclusion chromatography (SEC) to affinity chromatography (AC), ion exchange chromatog ... more
Alexandra Knauer, managing director and owner of the Berlin-based laboratory instrumentation manufacturer KNAUER, has been recognized by the jury of the "Frauen unternehmen" initiative ("Women Entrepreneuring") to be a role model female entrepreneur. Ms. Knauer received a certificate signed ... more
In the study "Leading Employers Germany 2019", the Berlin-based manufacturer of high-tech laboratory measuring instruments KNAUER was ranked as one of the best employers for the second time. This makes KNAUER one of the companies with the best ratings in an independent meta-study conducted ... more
The company was successful already the fourth time at the „Top 100“ innovation awards. The award was handed over by popular science journalist and TV presenter Ranga Yogeshwar. For more than 20 years, the "Top 100" award stands for innovation, curiosity and team spirit. On June 27th, the mo ... more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker