See how premium quality, unique packaging, and new 2D data matrix labels make EMSURE® inorganics and solvents the smartest choice for precise analysis. more
Efficient – Save time, effort and costs
Convenient - Ready for use and accurate without measuring and adjusting
Reproducible - Comprehensive QC testing ensures unparalleled quality and reliability
Buffer prep with no pH adjustment? NO WEIGH!
Buffers are an essential part of laboratory experiments. The pHast Pack™ ready-to-use buffers are specially designed to simplify your work. Simply mix the precisely pre-weighed packets with distilled water for quick results that are reliably reproducible again and again. By saving time, effort and even shelf space, you can focus on more important areas of your research endeavors.
tris borate edta buffers
tris acetate edta buffers
tris buffered saline buffers
Find out More in the Video
Buffers are an essential part of laboratory experiments. The pHast Pack™ ready-to-use buffers are specially designed to simplify your work. Simply mix the precisely pre-weighed packets with distilled water for quick results that are reliably reproducible again and again. By saving time, eff ... more
Merck presented Professor David Alsteens (33), Catholic University of Louvain (UCLovain), Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium with the 2019 Heinrich Emanuel Merck Award for Analytical Science. The award ceremony took place during the analytical conference Euroanalysis at Istanbul University in Turkey ... more
Merck has acquired BSSN Software, a Darmstadt, Germany-based laboratory informatics company that makes data more readily accessible for ease of integration, collaboration, analysis and long-term archiving. Financial details were not disclosed. “BSSN Software and the capabilities that it bri ... more
Merck and Rigaku Corp., Tokyo, Japan, have signed a joint development agreement to develop lab consumables based on crystalline sponge technology, which determines the absolute chemical structure of organic molecules and enables X-ray crystallography without crystallization of the analyte. ... more
- 1ÄKTA go – FPLC made compact
- 2Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 3Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 4Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 5Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 6Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 7BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker
- 8All-Rounder for Solid/Liquid Extraction
- 9SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 10Universal GC Detector: Detection down to Low ppb