Visually inspect and chemically analyze in a single work step with your DM6 M LIBS materials analysis solution. The integrated laser spectroscopy function delivers the chemical composition of the microstructure that you see in the microscope image – within a second. Speed up your workflow ... more
2-In-1 Solution for Visual & Chemical Material Analysis of Microstructures Saves 90% Time
2 systems in 1 for visual & chemical analysis
In one second to a chemical fingerprint
No SEM sample preparation nor transfer required
Integrated Laser Spectroscopy Transforms an Optical Microscope into a Single-Stage Combined Solution
Visually inspect and chemically analyze in a single work step with your DM6 M LIBS materials analysis solution. The integrated laser spectroscopy function delivers the chemical composition of the microstructure that you see in the microscope image – within a second.
Speed up your workflow. The LIBS module turns a Leica optical microscope into a 1-step solution that combines visual inspection and chemical analysis right at your workspace. Determine the composition of what you have visually identified within seconds. Use LIBS to perform advanced material analysis 90% faster compared to inspection with SEM/EDS. Surface contamination or coatings can also be easily removed. Chemical mapping and micro-drilling are further analytical steps.
Proven on Mars. LIBS is solid, reliable, and does not need extensive sample preparation like other analysis methods. This fact made LIBS the first choice when equipping the NASA Mars rover Curiosity. Prepare to discover the unexpected.
Find out More in the Video
Markus Lusser is the new President and Director of Leica Microsystems, headquartered in Wetzlar, Germany. This appointment became effective July 1, 2015. He succeeds Andries Peter Jan van den Broek who has left the company. Before joining Leica Microsystems, Markus Lusser was Vice President ... more
The Scientist magazine has chosen the Leica TCS SP8 STED 3X as one of the Top 10 Innovations 2014 that will change the way life scientists work. An independent jury of experts from science and industry selected the latest generation of Leica Microsystems’ super-resolution microscopes. This ... more
On Monday, October 20, 2014, Yale University West Campus will open the doors to a new microscopy Center of Excellence made possible through a partnership with Leica Microsystems. Housed in a newly created core facility, the Leica Center of Excellence at Yale West Campus will provide scienti ... more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker