With VAPODEST you distill your samples for the determination of nitrogen, cyanide, SO2, ammonia, phenol, sorbic acid or alcohol safely and quickly more
Twice as fast as classical block digestion
Direct and even heating without boiling distortion, allowing you to process even highly foaming, aqueous and large-volume samples conveniently.
Optimal for, but not limited to, Kjeldahl acid digestion.
Heat up to 12 Samples to Boiling Point in Just 10 Minutes
Sample preparation for Kjeldahl analysis does not need to be as time-consuming as it often is. TURBOTHERM lets you prepare samples quickly, safely and flexibly. The samples are heated fast and cooled down just as quickly after switching off the infrared source, allowing you to proceed directly with the next processing step. Unlike other systems, TURBOTHERM measures the temperature directly between samples, giving you an overview of the exact digestion conditions.
Benefit from 130 years of experience in constructing equipment for Kjeldahl analysis. At C. Gerhardt you will find the Kjeldahl solution you need, whether it is a classical apparatus for the smallest of quantities or a fully automated system.
KJELDATHERM digestion units are automated block digestion systems which deliver reproducible digestion conditions more
Nitrogen determination according to Kjeldahl is recognized the world over as a reference method, so optimal sample preparation is a must. VAPODEST lets you distill safely and quickly not only samples for the determination of nitrogen according to Kjeldahl, but also of cyanide, SO2, ammonia, ... more
If you have to determine the protein content of many samples every day, you will be delighted with the DUMATHERM nitrogen analyser. In comparison to the Kjeldahl method, the device works without aggressive chemicals and therefore does not require valuable space in the fume hood. Determine t ... more
The usability of animal feed and its impact on animal health depend in large part on the proportions of the different fibre fractions that it contains. The FibreBag method developed by C. Gerhardt makes dissolving and filtering the components significantly easier and ensures more reliable, ... more
Starch products only contain very low concentrations of proteins. For analysis, the Dumas combustion method has established itself as second reference method more
Cost efficiency and the conservation of resources are very often a contradiction. The protein/nitrogen analysis system DUMATHERM brings both demands together more
Excellent alternative for sample cleanup of volatiles from complex matrices. Major advantages are the low costs for consumables per analysis more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker