Available with a unique manual sample loader or an autosampler for up to 120 samples DUMATHERM performs according to international standards and regulations more
Twice as fast as classical block digestion
Direct and even heating without boiling distortion, allowing you to process even highly foaming, aqueous and large-volume samples conveniently.
Optimal for, but not limited to, Kjeldahl acid digestion.
Heat up to 12 Samples to Boiling Point in Just 10 Minutes
Sample preparation for Kjeldahl analysis does not need to be as time-consuming as it often is. TURBOTHERM lets you prepare samples quickly, safely and flexibly. The samples are heated fast and cooled down just as quickly after switching off the infrared source, allowing you to proceed directly with the next processing step. Unlike other systems, TURBOTHERM measures the temperature directly between samples, giving you an overview of the exact digestion conditions.
Benefit from 130 years of experience in constructing equipment for Kjeldahl analysis. At C. Gerhardt you will find the Kjeldahl solution you need, whether it is a classical apparatus for the smallest of quantities or a fully automated system.
analytica ( Hall A1, Booth 523)
Determining the fibre fraction in feed is time-consuming and laborious. C. Gerhardt developed FIBRETHERM to solve this problem more
If you have to determine the protein content of many samples every day, you will be delighted with the DUMATHERM nitrogen analyser. In comparison to the Kjeldahl method, the device works without aggressive chemicals and therefore does not require valuable space in the fume hood. Determine t ... more
The usability of animal feed and its impact on animal health depend in large part on the proportions of the different fibre fractions that it contains. The FibreBag method developed by C. Gerhardt makes dissolving and filtering the components significantly easier and ensures more reliable, ... more
The time-consuming fat determination according to Weibull-Stoldt is one of the standard quality control procedures in the food industry. Reduce your laboratory staff's attendance time by up to 80% and get to know the only fully automatic hydrolysis system for classical fat determination wor ... more
Starch products only contain very low concentrations of proteins. For analysis, the Dumas combustion method has established itself as second reference method more
Cost efficiency and the conservation of resources are very often a contradiction. The protein/nitrogen analysis system DUMATHERM brings both demands together more
Excellent alternative for sample cleanup of volatiles from complex matrices. Major advantages are the low costs for consumables per analysis more
- 1From seaman to captain in HPLC and GC analytics – see how easy it is to master Empower
- 2Analyses systems for quality control on food and beverage
- 3Elemental Analyzer (CHNS/O) for every application
- 4Everything under Control - with This Intelligent Microwave Digestion System
- 5Production of standards, samples and concentrations - fast and reliable
- 6Built for the Lab - Built for IT - Why compromise?
- 7New Multi-Liter Hydrogen generator by VICI DBS
- 8Handheld X-Ray Fluorescence (XRF) Analysis in Laboratory Quality
- 9The smart LIMS - User-friendly software solution for optimizing your laboratory processes
- 10Specialists in the rental and leasing of scientific equipment for laboratories throughout Europe