The HandyStep® touch repeating pipette with touchscreen operation with intuitive menu navigation, the HandyStep® touch S with extended range of functions and PD-Tip II more
Single and multichannel pipettes for even easier and more efficient work
The Transferpette® S from BRAND has been one of the most popular pipettes for demanding applicationsfor over 10 years thanks to its precision and quality. BRAND has implemented user feedback to create a new generation of instruments, available early in 2020.The result is an attractive new design with improved features to make every day’s work even easier and more efficient.
Thanks to the new geometry of the handle, the Transferpette® S provides a very comfortable grip in any hand position, regardless of hand size or dexterity. Changing your gripping position while working is not necessary, since the Transferpette® S continues to provide true one-handed operation: Volume setting, pipetting, and tip ejection are easily managed with a single hand.
Even when wearing gloves, the newly designed volume change protection is easy to operate and shows at a glance whether the pipette is secured against accidental adjustment.
The shaft coupling of the new Transferpette® S is located in the handle, improving ergonomics and making cleaning easier.
Because the shaft is even slimmer, samples can be easily taken from narrow vessels and vials
single channel pipettes
Touchscreen operation provides many advantages: Desired functions are quickly and easily accessed with a simple swipe, important information is always in view, and integrated help functions are just a tap away. The BRAND® HandyStep® touch now brings all the advantages of touchscreen efficie ... more
Pipetting liquids without introducing foreign particles or microorganisms is a core task at many laboratories, for example when preparing samples, packaging media and buffers, or performing microbiological analyses using non-pathogenic microorganisms. The new pipetting robot ‘Liquid Handlin ... more
Ease of use and proven reliability are the most valued features of the Titrette® bottle-top burette. Now, a brand-new 10 ml model complements the popular existing line of 25 ml and 50 ml Titrette versions. With its all new innovative measuring system, Titrette is the first bottle-top burett ... more
- 1Comprehensive Characterization of Dispersions using STEP-Technology
- 2SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 3All-Rounder for Solid/Liquid Extraction
- 4Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 5Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 6Mini-Spectrometers - From the smallest component to the dedicated measurement system
- 7Be a Pioneer – the Freedom to Explore Ion Chromatography
- 8Fast, Automatic Particle Size Measurement in an Extremely Wide Measuring Range
- 9Automation of Cellular Assays
- 10Certified UV/Vis Reference Materials for Spectrophotometers