The Transferpette® S from BRAND has been one of the most popular pipettes for demanding applicationsfor over 10 years thanks to its precision and quality. BRAND has implemented user feedback to create a new generation of instruments, available early in 2020.The result is an attractive new d ... more
Pipetting Made Easy: Single and Multichannel Pipettes for Even Easier & More Efficient Lab Work
ergonomic design for all hand sizes
volume-change protection prevents accidental adjustments
True One-Hand Operation without Changing Your Grip When Adjusting Volume, Pipetting or Ejecting Tip
The Transferpette® S from BRAND has been one of the most popular pipettes for demanding applicationsfor over 10 years thanks to its precision and quality. BRAND has implemented user feedback to create a new generation of instruments, available early in 2020.The result is an attractive new design with improved features to make every day’s work even easier and more efficient.
Thanks to the new geometry of the handle, the Transferpette® S provides a very comfortable grip in any hand position, regardless of hand size or dexterity. Changing your gripping position while working is not necessary, since the Transferpette® S continues to provide true one-handed operation: Volume setting, pipetting, and tip ejection are easily managed with a single hand.
Even when wearing gloves, the newly designed volume change protection is easy to operate and shows at a glance whether the pipette is secured against accidental adjustment.
The shaft coupling of the new Transferpette® S is located in the handle, improving ergonomics and making cleaning easier.
Because the shaft is even slimmer, samples can be easily taken from narrow vessels and vials.
Test the Transferpette for two weeks free of charge in your laboratory. Just request information right away.
single channel pipettes
Find out More in the Video
Touchscreen operation provides many advantages: Desired functions are quickly and easily accessed with a simple swipe, important information is always in view, and integrated help functions are just a tap away. The BRAND® HandyStep® touch now brings all the advantages of touchscreen efficie ... more
Pipetting liquids without introducing foreign particles or microorganisms is a core task at many laboratories, for example when preparing samples, packaging media and buffers, or performing microbiological analyses using non-pathogenic microorganisms. The new pipetting robot ‘Liquid Handlin ... more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Universal GC Detector: Detection down to Low ppb
- 3All-Rounder for Solid/Liquid Extraction
- 4Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 5Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 6Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 7Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 8Comprehensive Characterization of Dispersions using STEP-Technology
- 9Be a Pioneer – the Freedom to Explore Ion Chromatography
- 10Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes