Pipetting with all the trimmings: IKA PETTE for fixed and variable volumes combines everything required for safe liquid handling and precise dosing in a single device more
Determine Viscosity in All Fields of Application from the Laboratory to Quality Control
Four devices for four different viscosity ranges
You have been manufacturing, stirring and shaking with IKA laboratory equipment for a long time. Thanks to the new ROTAVISC series from IKA, you can now process your samples with the proven IKA laboratory device structure right up to the viscosity measurement stage in all areas of application ranging from the laboratory to quality control. The four instruments measure continuously from 0.01 to 200 revolutions per minute in different viscosity ranges. Whether simple or advanced viscosity measurement - with ROTAVISC you get fast and accurate results.
Playfully easy to operate
The generous 4.3" TFT display offers intuitive menu navigation. A digital level also supports the correct setting of the start condition. Start and stop of the measurement can be set individually: with timer, after torque reached or viscosity measured. Recurring tasks are facilitated by the simple ramp function.
Highest measurement accuracy
The accuracy of the ROTAVISC rotational viscometers for Newtonian and non-Newtonian liquids is +/- 1% of the maximum value of the measuring range. The reproducibility is +/- 0.2 %. For different applications and requirements different measuring geometries and three measuring modes are available: accurate, balance and fast.
Infinitely variable measurement
The speed is infinitely adjustable over the entire measuring range. Thus, a flow curve can be continuously measured.
Scope of delivery
Because viscosity measurement is recommended as a function of a temperature value, the temperature sensor is always supplied. Also included are an ISO standard spindle set, protective bracket, quick coupling, hook coupling and ROTASTAND tripod. Advanced Packages also include the software labworldsoft® 6 Visc, a reduced version of labworldsoft® 6, for combining and controlling several devices and for documenting all relevant process data. Delivery takes place in a practical transport case.
Four devices. Four viscosity measuring ranges
ROTAVISC lo-vi Complete/ Advanced: 1 - 6,000,000 mPas
ROTAVISC me-vi Complete/ Advanced: 100 - 40,000,000 mPas
ROTAVISC hi-vi I Complete/ Advanced: 200 - 80,000,000 mPas
ROTAVISC hi-vi II Complete/ Advanced: 800 - 320,000,000 mPas
- Viscosity Accuracy (FSR) 1 %
- Viscosity Repeatability (FSR) 0.2 %
- Speed range 0,01 - 200 rpm
- Setting accuracy Speed ±0.01 rpm
- Working temperature -100 - 300 °C
Find out More in the Video
You have been manufacturing, stirring and shaking with IKA laboratory equipment for a long time. Thanks to the new ROTAVISC series from IKA, you can now process your samples with the proven IKA laboratory device structure right up to the viscosity measurement stage in all areas of applicati ... more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Universal GC Detector: Detection down to Low ppb
- 3Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 4Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 5Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 6SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 7Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 8All-Rounder for Solid/Liquid Extraction
- 9Comprehensive Characterization of Dispersions using STEP-Technology
- 10Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes