Single Pumping Stations or Network Solutions? For vacuum supply in the laboratory, both individual pumps and pumping units as well as vacuum network solutions are feasible options. In an in-house network, all work stations in a building are supplied by a large, centralised vacuum pump. Howe ... more
This PUMP Won’t Quit - VARIO Select Chemistry Vacuum Pumps from VACUUBRAND
Easy, Efficient and Extremely Durable
The combination of speed controlled VARIO chemistry diaphragm pumps and the new VACUU·SELECT vacuum controller makes the VARIO select chemistry pumps the ideal solution for chemical processes that require precise vacuum, such as rotary evaporation, vacuum drying or vacuum concentration.
VACUUBRAND Quality - unsurpassed long-term performance
VACUUBRAND chemistry diaphragm pumps offer unsurpassed long-term performance – even in demanding conditions. Thanks to high-quality fluoropolymers, precise manufacturing processes, and 100 % quality control, VACUUBRAND chemistry diaphragm pumps guarantee uncompromising chemical resistance, long service intervals, and longstanding reliability.
VARIO Control - efficient and whisper quiet
VARIO-pumps provide pinpoint vacuum control by adjusting the motor speed. This guarantees optimal process times and reproducible results. VARIO-pumps run on demand for maximum energy efficiency, increased service intervals, and whisper quiet operation.
VACUU·SELECT Controller - keep it simple
The new VACUU·SELECT vacuum controller makes your tasks simple, easy, and efficient. Choose your application from a set of predefined applications or create your own routine in next to no time. Everything is right at your fingertips with the intuitive VACUU·SELECT user interface.
No more “Babysitting”
With automatic evaporation, boiling points are detected at the touch of a button and the pressure is continuously adapted throughout the evaporation. Even critical solvent mixtures are quickly and safely evaporated without bumping or foaming.
vacuum pumping units
- 1Universal GC Detector: Detection down to Low ppb
- 2Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 3Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 4Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 5Be a Pioneer – the Freedom to Explore Ion Chromatography
- 6All-Rounder for Solid/Liquid Extraction
- 7SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 8Comprehensive Characterization of Dispersions using STEP-Technology
- 9Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 10Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range