Colonies are imaged and selected based on user-defined parameters. Plate handling, barcode reading and picking are fully integrated accelerating cell line development more
Rapid, Automated, Label-Free Imaging for Monitoring Cell Growth and Assurance of Monoclonality
Rapid determination of the growth of cell lines is important for a number of processes, such as optimization of cell culture conditions and verification of monoclonality. However, conventional techniques are time-consuming, subjective and may risk interference with cell growth. Save time and produce objective, quantitative, and consistent results by using the CloneSelect Imager system to overcome the challenges associated with conventional techniques.
- Label-free white light imaging of living cells
- Suitable for adherent and settled suspension cells
- Growth rates accurately determined in every well of a 96-well plate
After initial seeding, CloneSelect Imager system can image every well, at any time point, using a ‘loci of growth’ functionality to highlight those wells that contain a single colony for monoclonality verification.
- Seed one cell per well and image at any point
- Focus on wells with a single loci of growth and view image history to verify monoclonality
- Verify colony origin by tracking image history of each well
The CloneSelect Imager can be used to rapidly screen culture variables to identify optimal culture conditions for low density or clonal outgrowth.
- Identify low-cell density growth conditions over a two-week period
- Development of optimized cell lines with a robust and expanded growth range
cell culture monitoring
cell line development
cell culture systems
Find out More in the Video
The QPixTM Series can pick up to 3000 clones per hour with a typical efficiency of >98%, significantly increasing speed, throughput and walk-away time. more
Rapid determination of the growth of cell lines is important for a number of processes, such as optimization of cell culture conditions and verification of monoclonality. However, conventional techniques are time-consuming, subjective and may risk interference with cell growth. Save time an ... more
The technology in ClonePix Systems removes the need for serial dilution or cell-sorting techniques. It allows monoclonal populations of high-secreting cells to be established in a much shorter time frame, removing many of the bottlenecks associated with producer cell-line optimization and d ... more
Conventional picking and screening methods are often laborious when multiple selections are required. The QPix 400 Series of Microbial Colony Pickers allow you to simultaneously detect colonies and quantify fluorescent markers when pre-screening colonies before picking. This automated micro ... more
Molecular Devices, LLC announced that its European Patent No. 1802752 titled “Parallel Patch Clamp System” was upheld by the European Patent Office in its original form, following a recent Opposition Proceeding. Molecular Devices’ patent went through Opposition Proceedings before the Opp ... more
- White papers
- 1Comprehensive Characterization of Dispersions using STEP-Technology
- 2SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 3Mini-Spectrometers - From the smallest component to the dedicated measurement system
- 4Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 5Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 6All-Rounder for Solid/Liquid Extraction
- 7Fast, Automatic Particle Size Measurement in an Extremely Wide Measuring Range
- 8Be a Pioneer – the Freedom to Explore Ion Chromatography
- 9Automation of Cellular Assays
- 10Certified UV/Vis Reference Materials for Spectrophotometers