Whenever measuring in confined spaces or keeping the instrument away is a must: Start and save your measuring directly at the sensor! more
Far beyond the classical BOD (Biochemical Oxygen Demand), the system allows to perform a multitude of respiration tests.
The new OxiTop®-IDS measuring heads can be used to perform a multitude of respirometric degradation tests, from simple BOD (Biochemical Oxygen Demand) measurements for self-check purposes to degradation tests according to OECD, soil respiration tests and measurements of anaerobic processes, e.g. in biogas production, with a duration of up to 180 days.
The measuring heads are operated by WTW Multi 3620 IDS and Multi 3630 IDS portable instruments via a Bluetooth®-LE connection. The data output is via the instruments’ USB interface. However, basic BOD measurements can now be conducted without the external control unit too.
The OxiTop®-IDS is the successor of the OxiTop®-C, offering a more modern user interface and improved performance. The bright orange colour of the heads signals the radio communication capability within the IDS system.
A variant with a corrosion-proof sensor and enhanced measuring range for biogas applications is also available (OxiTop®-IDS/B with orange/cosmos grey housing).
The heads are available in proven, ready-to-use sets including sample bottles, stirring platforms and accessories. Existing accessories, bottles, vessels and adapters are fully compatible with the new heads.
biochemical oxygen demand
The full range of SI Analytics portable and lab meters with matching electrodes more
You will receive the complete range of titration equipment and all titration electrodes as well as additional valuable tips and tricks for ideal handling more
The handy A5 brochure offers a theoretical introduction into dissolved oxygen measurement and a multitude of practical tips more
The handy A5 brochure offers a theoretical introduction into conductivity measurement and a multitude of practical tips. more
The titration handbook presents basics, methods and applications of titration containing a blend of application information and lab know how more
- 1SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 2Comprehensive Characterization of Dispersions using STEP-Technology
- 3Mini-Spectrometers - From the smallest component to the dedicated measurement system
- 4All-Rounder for Solid/Liquid Extraction
- 5Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 6Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 7Certified UV/Vis Reference Materials for Spectrophotometers
- 8Be a Pioneer – the Freedom to Explore Ion Chromatography
- 9Fast, Automatic Particle Size Measurement in an Extremely Wide Measuring Range
- 10Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification