The handheld Vanta X-ray fluorescence spectrometers let you analyze chemical compositions and identify alloys wherever you must. The compact X-ray fluorescence analyzers weigh only 1.7 kg and contain everything you need for X-ray fluorescence (XRF) analysis in lab quality.Typical applicatio ... more
Handheld X-Ray Fluorescence (XRF) Analysis in Laboratory Quality
Rugged. Revolutionary. Productive.
Exceptional durability under extreme condition
fast return on investment
Analyze chemical compositions and identify alloys with this compact
The handheld Vanta X-ray fluorescence spectrometers let you analyze chemical compositions and identify alloys wherever you must. The compact X-ray fluorescence analyzers weigh only 1.7 kg and contain everything you need for X-ray fluorescence (XRF) analysis in lab quality.
Typical applications are:
- Positive material identification (PMI)
- Quality control/assurance in manufacturing
- Incoming goods inspection
- Testing for prohibited substances according to RoHS, REACH, toy safety directive
- Mining exploration, drilling core analysis
- Soil analysis for harmful metals
- Scrap metal sorting
The user interface is easily configured to suit your needs and to navigate through the device settings quickly. Even inexperienced users can perform meaningful X-ray fluorescence analyses after only a short time of getting acquainted.
If you need to wear gloves at work, you will like the ergonomic buttons and the industrial-grade joystick. This allows you to navigate sensitively through the device’s menu while avoiding contact with hazardous substances.
The capacitive LCD touch screen with its high-contrast display will amaze you. Even in bright sunlight you can read the menu items and results clearly.
The Vanta comes with a library containing the data of 700 alloys. Immediately after a measurement, the software determines the sampled alloy. There’s no need for time-consuming manual matching – you’ll get the result within a few seconds.
Measurement results in lab quality
The Vanta’s extremely low-noise electronics can process significantly more data from the X-ray radiation than conventional X-ray guns. This gives you accurate, reproducible measurement results in less time and allows you to have confidence in your results, from your first to your last measurement.
Low operating costs - ready for use when you are
Extreme operating environments are not an issue for the Vanta X-ray fluorescence measurement devices. The analyzers are dust and water resistant according to IP65 and rated to pass drop tests from a height of 1.2 meters. Even sharp-edged surfaces can be analyzed because the Vanta’s detector is protected against damage.
The Vanta is so rugged it’ll save time and money while you use your X-ray fluorescence spectrometer day in, day out.
mobile measuring systems
Find out More in the Video
Carl Zeiss Microscopy GmbH and Olympus America Inc. have signed a nonexclusive worldwide licensing agreement allowing Carl Zeiss to access an extensive portfolio of patents held by Olympus in the field of digital pathology and virtual microscopy. The patents included in the licensing deal c ... more
The National Research Council Canada (NRC) recently helped Olympus to design and commercialize a CARS (Coherent Anti-stokes Raman Scattering) microscope. The new Olympus microscope is based on a femtosecond non-linear optical process called CARS, which stands for Coherent Anti-Stokes Raman ... more
Olympus Microscopy has partnered with the Nature Publishing Group to present the Neurotechniques Collection. This compilation of articles will draw together some of the groundbreaking research that has recently been published in Nature Reviews Neuroscience and Nature Methods. Sponsored by O ... more
Learn how modern deep learning-based approaches have the potential to reduce or replace fluorescence markers in live cell imaging. Use case included. more
- 1Universal GC Detector: Detection down to Low ppb
- 2Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 3Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 4Comprehensive Characterization of Dispersions using STEP-Technology
- 5Be a Pioneer – the Freedom to Explore Ion Chromatography
- 6Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 7All-Rounder for Solid/Liquid Extraction
- 8Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 9Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 10SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena