The right camera for every application ✓ Cameras for reproducible and quantitative measurements ✓ Cross-device and cross-platform compatibility more
The long life-time and robustness of our products are a benchmark for the whole photonic industry. Mass analysis based on time-of-flight requires an ion detector with a fast time response. Our microchannel plate (MCP) assemblies, designed for TOF-MS, have a response time from a few nanoseconds to as fast as 450 ps FWHM. In addition, they are robust and have excellent flatness, which they retain even after long-term use.
Our materials for MCPs are optimised to maintain flatness and to provide you with the lowest time-jitter for your TOF measurement. The special funnel-channel walls of our MCPs lead to an open-aspect ratio of up to 90 %. We also welcome requests for customized MCP assemblies.
If you are looking for the best detector for your quadruple or sector-field analyser, then look to Hamamatsu's extensive range of electron multipliers which deliver the highest gain and widest dynamic range.
Are you looking for a soft ionisation method which will not produce the interfering fragments? Then why don't you try the photo-ionisation with Hamamatsu's range of Deuterium-Lamps.
TOF Mass Spectrometry
sector-field mass spectrometry
mass spectrometer accessories
Best in class sensors from Gamma-Ray to IR ✓ One-stop-shop for your environmental sensing application ✓ Broad range of possibilities for customization more
Many years of experience with image sensors and their integration ✓ Minimum dark current ✓ Ultra compact spectrometers more
An international team of applied scientists from Harvard, Hamamatsu Photonics, and ETH Zürich have demonstrated compact, multibeam, and multi-wavelength lasers emitting in the invisible part of the light spectrum (infrared). By contrast, typical lasers emit a single light beam of a well-def ... more
- 1CDR FoodLab ® - Analyses systems for quality control on food and beverage
- 2Handheld Cell Counter & Spectrometer
- 3Making Chemical Analysis Easy by Improving Laboratory Operations and Productivity
- 4Do you still count, or are you already measuring?
- 510 air pollutants and greenhouse gases – one high-precision analyzer
- 6Measuring size & concentration of nanoparticles
- 7An entire chromatographic system in a small footprint
- 8The Quick and Precise Density Meter for Busy Laboratories and Factories
- 9ICP-MS Analysis of Elements
- 10Fast and reliable detection of SARS-CoV-2 in swabs of environmental surfaces