Effective Transport of µL-Samples with the xLess
Start into a new dimension of sample transport in ultra-trace analysis!
The xLess – Transportation of µL-Samples up to 12 m under ultra-pure conditions
The supply unit of the xLess is equipped with a complete metal and glass-free syringe pump
The transportation unit of the xLess is equipped with a peristaltic pump
The new xLess system developed by AHF analysentechnik fulfills challenging tasks for sample transport systems in ultra-trace analysis with ICP-MS: Long-distance transport from the autosampler to detector, automatic and continuous control in 24/7 operation mode, stable measuring over minutes in ultra-pure conditions which ensure highest sample integrity. The whole system is fully automative and can be programmed and controlled either by a TCP/IP or a RS-232 interface.
- Transport of extremely small volumes (down to 2 μL)
- Up to 12 m distance from autosampler
- Ultra-pure conditions, due to exclusive use of perfluorinated components
- Permanent purging of system
- Pulsation-free injection into detector
- Sample and tuning-loop for different measurement volumes
Working Principle of the xLess
The xLess system can transport samples over a large distance up to 12 m to the ICP-MS instrument. The sample is transported into the loop via a peristaltic pump where sensors detect the sample and its exact position at all times. Then a completely glass and metal-free syringe pump takes over and presses the sample, pulsation-free, into the ICP-MS. This procedure allows you to use extremely small liquid volumes. They are inserted completely into the ICP-MS which increases the economics of the sample-usage up to 100%! Furthermore, by precise switching to the syringe pump the ICP-MS knows exactly when the sample arrives.
Depending on the tube diameter, one can choose the transport of sample volumes down to 2 μL. The samples are delivered completely and with a precise flow-rate down to 5 μL / min into the nebulizer, making it possible to monitor even extremely small samples over minutes to achieve unrivalled accuracy of element concentration in the sample.
- sample transport
- ICP accessories
- ultra-trace analysis
- sample transport systems
- laboratory equipment
- 1Be a Pioneer – the Freedom to Explore Ion Chromatography
- 2Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 3SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 4Benchtop Freezer for the Lab
- 5Mini-Spectrometers - From the smallest component to the dedicated measurement system
- 6Handheld X-Ray Fluorescence (XRF) Analysis in Laboratory Quality
- 7Titration with an Electronic Burette
- 8Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 9PerkinElmer’s Avio™ 200 ICP Optical Emission Spectrometer – Amazingly Capable, Remarkably Affordable
- 10Comprehensive Characterization of Dispersions using STEP-Technology