Test formulations under original storage & usage temperatures, regardless of whether they are sold in cold, temperate or hot climates more
Inline & Atline MRS Spectrometer for Determination of Product Properties within a Few Seconds
It determines fat, protein and dry matter content in milk and dairy products
The innovative MRS-Technology is the basis of the measurement of product parameters by LUMiFlector. This technology determines the sample composition from sample specific optical properties.
MRS-Technology represents Multi Reflectance Spectroscopy. Light of different wavelengths is send into the sample. After interaction with scattering, reflecting and flueorescing components the returned light is collected at different angles and further processed. More than 100 measuring signals are recorded, from which LUM performs the optimum calibration for your application.
This tailor-made calibration is specific for your product. At any time extensions for new products easily can be made.
Due to MRS-Technology the LUMiFlector operation is extremly flexible and fast. An easy handling is given.
Inline LUMiFlector is directly connceted with the pipe. The light is sent through a protection window into the flowing product, there is no direct sample contact nor contamination.
The lab version of the LUMiFlector is placed either at-line directly besides the production line or in the QA/QC lab.
Further application fields for LUMiFlector include pharmaceutical products, medical nutrition and biotechnology.
Your advantages at a glance:
- Inline and lab version with identical technical setup
- Fast and reliable dtermination of product parameters
- Measurement in less than 20 sec
- Easy adaptation and extension to your product parameters
- Very easy handling
- No chemicals required
- No sample preparation.
Adhesive and tensile strength of composite materials, multi-layer films and bonded parts are determined by the LUMiFrac without sample clamping more
The volume concentration can be calculated even for polydisperse samples without knowing the refractive index more
The new generation of the proven stability analyzer LUMiFuge® considerably simplifies quality control in industry by introducing the instability index in the SEPView® 6 software. The LUMiFuge, which uses the measuring principle of analytical centrifugation, is one of the standard devices fo ... more
LUM GmbH is a leading international provider of innovative measurement technology for dispersion analysis and materials testing. Since the founding of the company by Prof. Dr. Dr. D. Lerche in 1994, LUM is also obliged to science. The company promotes science and technology and contributes ... more
From 22-23 May 2019 LUM GmbH hosts the 9th International Conference Dispersion Analysis & Materials Testing in Berlin, Germany. Since 2014 the Young Scientist Award (YSA) recognizes outstanding scientific work by young researchers in the areas of particle and dispersion characterization and ... more
The 8th International Conference Dispersion Analysis & Materials Testing is hosted by LUM GmbH in Berlin, Germany, from 29-30 January 2018. Here, during this now traditional interdisciplinary event, particle scientists meet product formulators; application engineers meet scholars from extre ... more
- 1ÄKTA go – FPLC made compact
- 2Universal GC Detector: Detection down to Low ppb
- 3Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 4Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 5Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 6BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 9All-Rounder for Solid/Liquid Extraction
- 1096- and 384-well plates rapid and easy pipetting, dispensing and replication