Biolayer interferometer system ✓ Minimal space required ✓ Only 4 µL of sample ✓ Protein quantification ✓ Protein kinetics ✓ Protein-protein interactions ✓ more
Full power across 8 channels: Label-free and GxP-compliant analysis of molecular interactions
8 channels – for maximum flexibility and speed
Active temperature control and evaporation protection – for high-affinity binding systems and temperature-sensitive samples
GxP-compliant – for measuring conveniently even in regulated spaces thanks to 21 CFR Part 11 software
Easy protein quantification, kinetics and screening assays under physiological conditions
No matter whether you are drug screening, characterizing high-affinity bonds or performing basic research on signal transduction, the Octet Red96e lets you perform protein analyses quickly and easily.
Choose whether to use its 8 channels in parallel or independently for your analyses. Kinetic screening of 64 samples takes only 1.5 hours.
There are almost no limits to the sample spectrum. From molecules ≥150 Da to mammalian cells, you can safely and reliably measure even the most sensitive samples in a temperature range of between 15 and 40 °C.
Perform kinetic screening or affinity studies under physiological conditions directly on your lab bench.
The optional microplate cover minimizes sample evaporation even when performing measurements over a lengthier period, allowing you to determine long dissociation rates of high-affinity binding systems.
The label-free BLI technology makes immediate measurements in unpurified or serum-containing mixtures possible, thus saving sample preparation time.
The microfluidic-free Dip-and-Read™ format accelerates assay development and reduces instrument maintenance to a minimum, thanks to the easily and inexpensively exchangeable sensor tips.
Biolayer interferometer system ✓ Automated 2-channel measurement ✓ Protein quantification ✓ Assay for protein-protein and protein-small molecule interactions ✓ more
Bio-layer interferometer system ✓ High-throughput – 96 biosensors ✓ Protein quantification ✓ Assay for protein-protein interactions ✓ Fully automated ✓ more
Fits into every lab and suits any budget: BLItz-start into label-free real-time protein analysis more
Whether drug screening, protein development, production or quality control, you can analyze proteins faster and easier when using bio-layer interferometry (BLI) assays. The fully automated BLI system Octet HTX allows for unprecedented throughput which can be further enhanced in combination ... more
In this e-book, the four technologies are compared in terms of their capabilities and workflows to provide guidance for choosing the most suitable platform more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Universal GC Detector: Detection down to Low ppb
- 3Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 4Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 5Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 6SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 7Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 8All-Rounder for Solid/Liquid Extraction
- 9Comprehensive Characterization of Dispersions using STEP-Technology
- 10Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes