Pall's Pioneer platform comprises instruments for high-quality surface plasmon resonance spectroscopy. These enable label-free measurement of biomolecular interactions in real-time. more
Label-free Analysis of Binding Interactions in High-Throughput
Fast protein quantification, kinetic and screening assays, all microfluidics-free
From screening biologics candidates in drug discovery to uncovering new insights into biophysics and cellular signaling, Pall FortéBio’s new Octet RED96e system is your partner in finding the next big thing faster. Using label-free biolayer interferometry (BLI) to measure binding interactions of small molecules, proteins, antibodies, and even mammalian cells, the Octet RED96e system can determine binding specificity, calculate titer, characterize affinity, and more.
An enhancement to our industry-leading 8-channel Octet RED96 system, the fully automated new RED96e can perform assays over a wide temperature range of 15 to 40°C, allowing for kinetics measurement of unstable proteins at lower temperatures, or biologically relevant molecules at physiological temperatures. It also allows the measurement of long dissociation times, e.g. in high-affinity binding partners.
A biolayer interferometry for more flexibility
BLI assays allow rapid, reliable high-throughput protein analyses without work-intensive and time-consuming sample preparations, even in crude matrices such as cell culture supernatants and lysates. A wide variety of biosensor coatings are available for many different applications. The Octet RED96e system is microfluidics-free, thereby reducing assay complexity, eliminating time-consuming cleaning steps and cutting operating costs. In addition, the sample material remains available after analysis for further investigation.
The Octet RED96e system is designed to work reliably in regulated environments. Pall FortéBio provides 21 CFR Part 11 compliant software and a full range of GxP products and services as part of the Octet RED96e GxP package (details on request).
- Flexible 8-channel system for high-quality kinetic screening and affinity characterization of biomolecules
- Enables both simple and complex assay formats to quantify biomolecules, and also the measurement of contaminants such as host cell proteins and residual protein A
- Reduced assay runtime and maintenance costs thanks to the microfluidics-free Dip and Read™ format
- Active temperature control for heat-sensitive proteins and for thermodynamic analyses
- User-friendly and application-focused software for easy operation and data evaluation
- Full service package for quality assurance and GxP-regulated laboratories
In this e-book, the four technologies are compared in terms of their capabilities and workflows to provide guidance for choosing the most suitable platform more
- 1SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 2Comprehensive Characterization of Dispersions using STEP-Technology
- 3All-Rounder for Solid/Liquid Extraction
- 4Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 5Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 6Mini-Spectrometers - From the smallest component to the dedicated measurement system
- 7Certified UV/Vis Reference Materials for Spectrophotometers
- 8Be a Pioneer – the Freedom to Explore Ion Chromatography
- 9Fast, Automatic Particle Size Measurement in an Extremely Wide Measuring Range
- 10Automation of Cellular Assays