INTEGRA has launched the ASSIST PLUS pipetting robot to put automated pipetting within reach of virtually every lab. This compact system offers laboratory automation at an affordable price more
A simple guide to choosing the right micropipette for your application
INTEGRA Biosciences is helping researchers to improve pipetting efficiency and ensure reliable results with a recently published guide to choosing the right micropipette.
The guide distills the company’s in-depth knowledge of liquid handling for numerous applications into clear and easy-to-understand explanations, splitting it down into three main topics:
Accurate and precise pipetting is essential to the success of an experiment. Make sure you're using the right size pipette in combination with high quality tips, and that it's set and calibrated correctly. You should also consider the properties of your liquids, and select an air or positive displacement pipette accordingly.
In a high throughput setting, it is important to be as efficient as possible while keeping your pipetting processes reliable and consistent. There are many ways to improve your pipetting efficiency, including the use of multichannel and/or electronic pipettes, and you should also consider what labware/vessels you're using.
Many lab professionals spend several hours pipetting each day, leading to discomfort and, in more serious cases, even hand or arm injuries. To avoid these potential risks, choose a lightweight, well-balanced and comfortable-to-hold pipette that allows tips to snap into place with minimal force, and eject just as easily.
Read the full article and take part in our quiz to win one of our great prizes.
INTEGRA has launched the ASSIST PLUS pipetting robot to put automated pipetting within reach of virtually every lab. This compact system offers laboratory automation at an affordable price, providing reproducible and error-free processing while eliminating repetitive manual pipetting tasks. ... more
Following on from the successful launch of subsidiaries in France, the UK and the USA - INTEGRA Biosciences has announced the opening in January 2015 of a new organisation based in Konstanz, Germany.Leveraging an existing knowledgeable local sales and service team – INTEGRA Biosciences Deut ... more
INTEGRA Biosciences AG has announced that they have signed an agreement to acquire their long time French distribution partner Valdea Biosciences SAS. The move will maintain all Valdea Biosciences' existing distribution partnerships and provides the resource to help accelerate the launch o ... more
INTEGRA Biosciences AG and Viaflo Corporation have announced that they signed agreements to combine the two companies under the name of INTEGRA Viaflo Holding AG on July 23, 2009. The new group will be active across world markets under the brand "INTEGRA". This move follows the signing of a ... more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker