No expert knowledge required | automatic setup | self-calibrating | self-optimizing | simplified audit preparation more
The Solution for Your Daily Bioseparations Challenges
Experience true plug-and-play HPLC and UHPLC bioseparations.
Engineered with bio-inert flow paths made of non-stainless-steel and iron-free materials, the ACQUITY Arc Bio System keeps large molecules intact and on the move, for better sample recovery and minimal carryover, whether the chromatographic mode is reversed phase (RP), ion exchange (IEX), size exclusion (SEC), or hydrophobic interaction (HIC).
Built upon the reliable foundation of the ACQUITY Arc System, the ACQUITY Arc Bio System is designed with unique Arc Multi-flow path technology to provide the versatility and robustness required to efficiently transfer, adjust, or improve your methods without compromising method integrity.
Our products are manufactured to industry benchmark quality requirements by our world-class manufacturing organization and supported by our highly skilled sales and support teams more
The BioAccord system enables even users without expert knowledge to generate and evaluate LC-MS data on the spot in the biopharmaceutical lab, tasks that until now had to be performed in centralized MS laboratories. From development to QC, the system makes the analysis of biotherapeutic pro ... more
Analytical laboratories working at full capacity are faced with the challenge of ensuring a comprehensive coverage of applications while working time and cost efficiently. This balancing act is now possible thanks to the Xevo TQ-GC mass spectrometer. Your results are reproducible even with ... more
Engineered with bio-inert flow paths made of non-stainless-steel and iron-free materials, the ACQUITY Arc Bio System keeps large molecules intact and on the move, for better sample recovery and minimal carryover, whether the chromatographic mode is reversed phase (RP), ion exchange (IEX), s ... more
Waters Corporation, Prosolia, Inc. and the Purdue Research Foundation announced that Waters® acquired exclusive rights to Desorption Electrospray Ionization (DESI) technology for all mass spectrometry applications from Prosolia and PRF. "The acquisition of DESI technology bolsters Waters' p ... more
Waters Corporation announced that it entered into a co-marketing agreement with Malvern Panalytical to advance the analysis of polymers. By pairing the Waters ® ACQUITY ® Advanced Polymer Chromatography ® (APC ™ ) System with Malvern Panalytical’s OMNISEC ® REVEAL , R&D scientists can acces ... more
Waters Corporation announced that Douglas A. Berthiaume will retire as Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Company, effective December 31, 2017. The Board of Directors has elected Christopher J. O'Connell, President and Chief Executive Officer, as its new Chairman effective January 1, ... more
- 1Be a Pioneer – the Freedom to Explore Ion Chromatography
- 2Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 3Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 4Certified UV/Vis Reference Materials for Spectrophotometers
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Mini-Spectrometers - From the smallest component to the dedicated measurement system
- 7All-Rounder for Solid/Liquid Extraction
- 8BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker
- 996- and 384-well plates rapid and easy pipetting, dispensing and replication
- 10UV/VIS Measurement for Complex Analyses, Such as Process Water Testing