Rugged and reliable HPLC designed for quality control Seamless transfer without changing your method Improve your productivity and efficiency more
Experience true plug-and-play HPLC and UHPLC bioseparations.
Engineered with bio-inert flow paths made of non-stainless-steel and iron-free materials, the ACQUITY Arc Bio System keeps large molecules intact and on the move, for better sample recovery and minimal carryover, whether the chromatographic mode is reversed phase (RP), ion exchange (IEX), size exclusion (SEC), or hydrophobic interaction (HIC).
Built upon the reliable foundation of the ACQUITY Arc System, the ACQUITY Arc Bio System is designed with unique Arc Multi-flow path technology to provide the versatility and robustness required to efficiently transfer, adjust, or improve your methods without compromising method integrity.
Find out More in the Video
Improved sensitivity, recovery and peak shape ✓ See new analytes previously undetected ✓ Increased reproducibility with less time spent on passivation more
Combines novel cyclic ion mobility separation with superior time-of-flight mass spectrometry ✓ Trennen Sie mit ultimativer Auflösung in der Ionenmobilität mehr als jemals zuvor für absolute Sicherheit more
Ever-evolving regulations are impacting LC method approaches for product quality control and beyond. Count on the Arc HPLC System for high-efficiency separations and quality data to help meet your regulatory requirements with confidence. Arc HPLC allows you to easily replicate and improve t ... more
Non-specific adsorption (NSA) of metal sensitive analytes can lead to loss of sensitivity, poor peak shape, poor reproducibility and lengthy passivation procedures. The occurrence of these NSA losses can be hard to predict and therefore, a good plan to mitigate them leads to less risk and ... more
Waters Corporation has formally expanded its long-standing, collaborative relationship with Dr. Sunghwan Kim of Kyungpook National University to further explore the use of Waters’ cutting-edge ion mobility spectrometry (IMS) in the investigation of compounds in complex mixtures. Identifying ... more
Waters Corporation announced that Udit Batra, Ph.D. has been named the Company’s President and Chief Executive Officer, effective September 1, 2020. He will also join Waters’ Board of Directors at that time. Dr. Batra succeeds Christopher O’Connell who will remain in his current roles as Pr ... more
Waters Corporation announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Andrew Alliance, an innovator in specialty laboratory automation technology, including software and robotics. Andrew Alliance’s cloud-native software platform and modern interface dramatically improves t ... more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker