Whenever measuring in confined spaces or keeping the instrument away is a must: Start and save your measuring directly at the sensor! more
Direct COD, Nitrate and Nitrite Determination by Photometric Measurement in the UV Range
Universal VIS/UV-VIS spectrophotometers with a pioneering analytic functionality
The photoLab 7000 series melts „brilliant“ menu guidance, precision and convenience and can be universally employed in routine and general laboratory analytics applications
Routine measurements could not be easier: automatic bar code and automatic cuvette recognition for all cuvette sizes and forms
The OptRF method is called from the start menu
and the measured values are displayed directly
With WTW’s new spectrophotometer photoLab® 7600 UV-VIS and its optical reagent-free (OptRF) methods, COD, Nitrate and Nitrite in the effluent of municipal wastewater plants can be determinated without the need for any photometric reagents. This pioneering technology has been transferred to the laboratory from the WTW online spectral sensors.
The sample is pipetted into a 10 mm quartz cuvette, measured spectrally in the UV range, and the measured value is displayed directly. Possible applications include quick daily monitoring, sample verification and preliminary tests of the optimal measuring range of test sets. It is also suited for the quick referencing of online measurements. While primarily recommended for the effluent of municipal wastewater plants, the OptRF procedure can be used for many surface waters too, if preliminary tests have been run accordingly. The OptRF measurement can be further optimized by reference measurement with test sets.
The advantages are obvious:
- Faster than any digestion
- Cost savings by reduced reagents consumption
- No health-hazardous chemicals required
- Environmentally friendly
Beyond the OptRF measurement, the new photoLab® series (photoLab® 7600 UV-VIS and photoLab® 7100 VIS) have retained the proven functionality of their predecessor models:
- Self-explanatory menu guidance on a brilliant colour display
- Bar codes for round and rectangular cuvettes (10, 20, 50 mm) with automatic measuring range switch allow cost-saving quality analytics
- Automatic cuvette recognition without adaptor change for fast and error-free analysis.
- Over 250 pre-programmed methods for routine analytics.
- Extensive AQA (Analytical Quality Assurance) functions for measured value reliability, user administration, system and matrix check
- GLP compliant data transfer with LIMS-connection
- Mobile use is possible with standard car battery
- IQ-LabLink for bi-directional data exchange with WTW’s online system IQ SensorNET
- Brewery applications package
- Ethernet interface
Complex multi-step and multi wavelength procedures, e.g. the supplied chlorophyll and glucose methods can be user-programmed by the user dialog-guidance making the photoLab® series spectrophotometers widely usable in laboratories, education and research.
For the quality control, from water to food and beverage, a new photometric colour measurement module, photoLab® Color, is available.
You will receive the complete range of titration equipment and all titration electrodes as well as additional valuable tips and tricks for ideal handling more
The full range of SI Analytics portable and lab meters with matching electrodes more
The handy A5 brochure offers a theoretical introduction into dissolved oxygen measurement and a multitude of practical tips more
The handy A5 brochure offers a theoretical introduction into conductivity measurement and a multitude of practical tips. more
The titration handbook presents basics, methods and applications of titration containing a blend of application information and lab know how more
- 1Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 2Be a Pioneer – the Freedom to Explore Ion Chromatography
- 3Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 4SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 5PerkinElmer’s Avio™ 200 ICP Optical Emission Spectrometer – Amazingly Capable, Remarkably Affordable
- 6Customised Microwave Systems for Sample Preparation
- 7Microwave Digestion at Its Best
- 8Safe Use of Hydrogen as Carrier Gas for GC
- 9Certified UV/Vis Reference Materials for Spectrophotometers
- 10All-Rounder for Solid/Liquid Extraction