Digital and non-digital vortex mixers ✓ 24 different accessories and adapters ✓ Durable and robust design ✓ Intuitive operation more
Do Not Limit Yourself to Just Measurement! Discover Ingenious Portfolio.
With the launch of the new laboratory equipment portfolio, OHAUS makes the transition from being a trusted supplier in the weighing industry, to extending its expertise across the entire laboratory to a range of life science applications, including cell extractions, ELISA essays, enzyme reactions, immunoassays, hybridizations and more, allowing for its customers to "Do More" in the lab.
The new OHAUS laboratory products include a range of shakers, vortex mixers, dry block heaters, centrifuges, homogenizers, hotplate-stirrers, clamps and lab supports which are designed to deliver efficiency and precision in the laboratory.
OHAUS products are designed for intuitive operation with Man-Machine Interfaces (MMI) which allow for minimal setup and training. While streamlining laboratory work, OHAUS is committed to ensuring operator safety.
All OHAUS products are regulatory-listed for safety with a nationally recognized testing lab, and electrical laboratory equipment is tested 100% prior to shipping.
Milligram-precise weighing of small samples ✓ Routine weighing in the kg range ✓ Optional IR sensors ✓ Convenient data transfer ✓ more
Can be operated intuitively like a smartphone ✓ Performance meets ease of use ✓ Space-saving design ✓ Maximum data integrity & traceability more
Imagine a magnetic hot plate stirrer that thinks along with you. What if it had a motion sensor that could detect you from approx. 3 meters away? And starts a timeout process defined by you to switch off the heating as soon as you leave the safety radius? What if you could extend the radius ... more
- 1Solid-liquid extraction in less than 2 hours
- 2Built for the Lab - Built for IT - Why compromise?
- 3Automatic Fibre Extraction for Feed Analysis
- 4The new SigmaPlot 14: New Graph and Analysis Features
- 5Elemental Analyzer (CHNS/O) for every application
- 6Most Advanced HPLC Systems with Excellent Retention Time Stability and Precision
- 7Bye-bye gas cylinders – produce your own carrier and detector gases for your GC-FID at up to 1350 mL/min
- 8Speedwave Microwave Digestion - the Matching Device for Every Microwave Digestion Task
- 9Everything under Control - with This Intelligent Microwave Digestion System
- 10The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory