Versatile, Pure & High Performing Porous Materials
POREX® Chromatography solutions enhance the purity, resiliency and tolerance process control for a wide range of applications.
Our functionally optimized materials help reduce interferences due to extractables in SPE processes and contamination in purification and extraction procedures. POREX® Chromatography materials and products include SPE Frits; dissolution filters; 96, deep well plate and affinity pipette tip filters; spin column, C8, C18, CPG, ion- exchange, reverse phase media and gel filtration support products.
Materials are available molded, in cut disks and in many different pore sizes, thicknesses and diameters along with a broad range of functional chemistries.
pipette tip filters
- 1CDR FoodLab ® - Analyses systems for quality control on food and beverage
- 2Handheld Cell Counter & Spectrometer
- 3Making Chemical Analysis Easy by Improving Laboratory Operations and Productivity
- 4Do you still count, or are you already measuring?
- 510 air pollutants and greenhouse gases – one high-precision analyzer
- 6Measuring size & concentration of nanoparticles
- 7An entire chromatographic system in a small footprint
- 8The Quick and Precise Density Meter for Busy Laboratories and Factories
- 9ICP-MS Analysis of Elements
- 10Fast and reliable detection of SARS-CoV-2 in swabs of environmental surfaces