Laboratory Freeze Dryer – Electrically Heated Shelves without Cable Clutter
Comfortable Handling by Rectangular Frontloader
Facts and Benefits:
- Rectangular frontloader instead of round acrylic chamber for easy handling
- Electrically heated shelves with WST (Wireless Shelf Technology) for reduced cycle times and homogeneous results
- WST avoids difficult handling of wired shelves and racks after prefreezing.
- No freezing of cables on freezer wall or on ice condenser, when freezing directly in the lyophilizer.
- The temperature of each shelf is controlled individually by means of the built-in T-probe via the control system LSC p l u s corresponding to the real energy consumption of sublimation.
- Every shelf has plugs for 1 product temperature probe and 1 Lyo-Rx probe.
- Central vacuum fitting NS 45/40
- Option: manual adjustment of shelf interdistances in 3 mm steps with a latching mechanism
- Option: plus flask drying
- Shelf dimensions: width x depth x height = 250 x 300 x 18 mm
- Area of 1 shelf: 0.075 m²
- Shelf area and interdistance: 0.375 m² with 5+1 shelves for example s = 57 mm
- Chamber dimensions: width x depth x height = 336 x 370 x 426 mm
- Chamber volume: 53 l
- Weight: ca. 49 kg
If you have any questions or need a quote request information now!
- 1Be a Pioneer – the Freedom to Explore Ion Chromatography
- 2Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 3Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 4Certified UV/Vis Reference Materials for Spectrophotometers
- 5Mini-Spectrometers - From the smallest component to the dedicated measurement system
- 6SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 7Safe Use of Hydrogen as Carrier Gas for GC
- 8All-Rounder for Solid/Liquid Extraction
- 9BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker
- 10multi X 2500 – This Versatile System Opens up New Dimensions in AOX Analysis