From Freezing Cold to Red Hot, We Offer Temperature Control Systems from -95 °C to +400 °C
Professional Temperature Control for Science, Research and Industry
As expert in temperature control, JULABO presents innovative and robust temperature control solutions for working temperatures from -95 °C to +400 °C in the company’s brochures.
Everything clearly arranged and easy to read: Temperature control instruments and smart accessories with useful tips regarding temperature control applications.
The brochures offer comprehensive information about the different circulator series Corio, TopTech, and HighTech, the high dynamic temperature systems PRESTO and Forte HT, and the recirculating coolers / chillers. The brochure offering is completed with shaking water baths, instruments for special requirements, and thermal bath fluids.
refrigerated circulator baths
Julabo GmbH celebrates their 50th company anniversary in 2017. These 50 years of experiences, skills, and innovation were celebrated extensively during a multi-day JULABO event package. The celebrations started on Sep. 21, 2017, with the gala evening in Europe Park Rust with 700 invited gue ... more
The company founder and shareholder Gerhard Juchheim has handed over the complete executive leadership responsibilities of JULABO GmbH to his son Markus after almost 50 years as its Managing Director. This is not a new responsibility for Markus Juchheim, who has led the company along with h ... more
As part of the annual awards ceremony for the Lifetime Business Achievement Medal of Honor event, the Secretary of State for Trade and Industry Nils Shmid presented Gerhard Juchheim with the Lifetime Business Achievement Medal of Honor for 2015 from the state of Baden-Württemberg. Since 197 ... more
The first glass thermometers were relatively primitive devices. Equipped with fixed contacts, they were capable of only limited interaction with a more
- 1From seaman to captain in HPLC and GC analytics – see how easy it is to master Empower
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Built for the Lab - Built for IT - Why compromise?
- 4Automate Your Environmental, Water, Detergent, Food and Beverage Analysis
- 5Be a Pioneer – the Freedom to Explore Ion Chromatography
- 6Elemental Analyzer (CHNS/O) for every application
- 7Certified reference materials for the analysis of environmental,food,clinical and industrial samples
- 8BRONKHORST Flow Meters and Controllers for Gases and Liquids
- 9Saves space and money: The most economic microwave digestion system in the world
- 10Hauschild mixer – German Engineering for all applications and industries with laboratory work