From Freezing Cold to Red Hot, We Offer Temperature Control Systems from -95 °C to +400 °C
Professional Temperature Control for Science, Research and Industry
As expert in temperature control, JULABO presents innovative and robust temperature control solutions for working temperatures from -95 °C to +400 °C in the company’s brochures.
Everything clearly arranged and easy to read: Temperature control instruments and smart accessories with useful tips regarding temperature control applications.
The brochures offer comprehensive information about the different circulator series Corio, TopTech, and HighTech, the high dynamic temperature systems PRESTO and Forte HT, and the recirculating coolers / chillers. The brochure offering is completed with shaking water baths, instruments for special requirements, and thermal bath fluids.
analytica ( Hall B2, Booth 202)
refrigerated circulator baths
Julabo GmbH celebrates their 50th company anniversary in 2017. These 50 years of experiences, skills, and innovation were celebrated extensively during a multi-day JULABO event package. The celebrations started on Sep. 21, 2017, with the gala evening in Europe Park Rust with 700 invited gue ... more
The company founder and shareholder Gerhard Juchheim has handed over the complete executive leadership responsibilities of JULABO GmbH to his son Markus after almost 50 years as its Managing Director. This is not a new responsibility for Markus Juchheim, who has led the company along with h ... more
As part of the annual awards ceremony for the Lifetime Business Achievement Medal of Honor event, the Secretary of State for Trade and Industry Nils Shmid presented Gerhard Juchheim with the Lifetime Business Achievement Medal of Honor for 2015 from the state of Baden-Württemberg. Since 197 ... more
The first glass thermometers were relatively primitive devices. Equipped with fixed contacts, they were capable of only limited interaction with a more
- 1From seaman to captain in HPLC and GC analytics – see how easy it is to master Empower
- 2Built for the Lab - Built for IT - Why compromise?
- 3Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 4Elemental Analyzer (CHNS/O) for every application
- 5The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 6The smart LIMS - User-friendly software solution for optimizing your laboratory processes
- 7Everything under Control - with This Intelligent Microwave Digestion System
- 82-Way and 3-Way Miniature Solenoid Valves
- 9Specialists in the rental and leasing of scientific equipment for laboratories throughout Europe
- 10Certified reference materials