From Freezing Cold to Red Hot, We Offer Temperature Control Systems from -95 °C to +400 °C
Professional Temperature Control for Science, Research and Industry
As expert in temperature control, JULABO presents innovative and robust temperature control solutions for working temperatures from -95 °C to +400 °C in the company’s brochures.
Everything clearly arranged and easy to read: Temperature control instruments and smart accessories with useful tips regarding temperature control applications.
The brochures offer comprehensive information about the different circulator series Corio, TopTech, and HighTech, the high dynamic temperature systems PRESTO and Forte HT, and the recirculating coolers / chillers. The brochure offering is completed with shaking water baths, instruments for special requirements, and thermal bath fluids.
refrigerated circulator baths
Julabo GmbH celebrates their 50th company anniversary in 2017. These 50 years of experiences, skills, and innovation were celebrated extensively during a multi-day JULABO event package. The celebrations started on Sep. 21, 2017, with the gala evening in Europe Park Rust with 700 invited gue ... more
The company founder and shareholder Gerhard Juchheim has handed over the complete executive leadership responsibilities of JULABO GmbH to his son Markus after almost 50 years as its Managing Director. This is not a new responsibility for Markus Juchheim, who has led the company along with h ... more
As part of the annual awards ceremony for the Lifetime Business Achievement Medal of Honor event, the Secretary of State for Trade and Industry Nils Shmid presented Gerhard Juchheim with the Lifetime Business Achievement Medal of Honor for 2015 from the state of Baden-Württemberg. Since 197 ... more
The first glass thermometers were relatively primitive devices. Equipped with fixed contacts, they were capable of only limited interaction with a more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker