The full range of SI Analytics portable and lab meters with matching electrodes more
Effortlessly select your titration instrument and the appropriate electrode
Titration has a high priority at SI Analytics, a Xylem brand, so we can put all our know-how into the further development and improvement of our products. With SI Analytics, you are getting the entire titration product range tailored to you from one single source. The shown products are used in almost all areas of research, production and processing.
With this catalog you will get a complete overview of all SI Analytics titration instruments as well as an introduction of the suitable electrode program including the corresponding tips and tricks for the correct handling.
With our titration products you can’t go wrong. Take a peek into the catalog and find the right product for your application.
The new OxiTop®-IDS measuring heads can be used to perform a multitude of respirometric degradation tests. Besides simple BOD measurements, these include degradation tests according to OECD, soil respiration tests and anaerobic processes, e.g. in biogas production, with a duration of up to ... more
Whenever measuring in confined spaces or keeping the instrument away is a must: Start and save your measuring directly at the sensor! more
Feasible measured value ✓ From calibration curve to photometric method data ✓ Chlorine – disinfectant in the water industry ✓ PhotometricColorimetry ✓ more
The handy A5 brochure offers a theoretical introduction into dissolved oxygen measurement and a multitude of practical tips more
- 1Honeywell catalogue for personal protective equipment
- 2Avoid Risks! Certified Reference Materials for Fluorimetry, NIR and UV-Vis Spectroscopy
- 3KCL-protective gloves – highest protection for your staff members !
- 4Analytical UHPLC, GPC and HPLC Columns, Preparative Columns and Chromatography Media
- 5Temperature Control Catalogue 2019/2020
- 6The SI Analytics general electrochemical instruments catalogue
- 7The Whole World of Professional Titration from One Source
- 8Waters Quality Parts, Chromatography Columns and Supplies Catalog
- 9Spectra and more for your analytical lab!
- 10From Freezing Cold to Red Hot, We Offer Temperature Control Systems from -95 °C to +400 °C