KCL is the innovator of a TüV approved protective glove concept and can recommend gloves for over 300.000 different dangerous substances. Please find our current catalogue more
Honeywell catalogue for personal protective equipment
Honeywell Safety Products helps customers build a sustainable culture of safety
Honeywell Safety Products is a global manufacturer of personal protective equipment (PPE) and a provider of comprehensive safety solutions. With well-known brands such as Honeywell, Howard Leight, Miller, North, KCL and OTTER, Honeywell offers a comprehensive portfolio of high quality PPE from head to toe. Today, Honeywell Safety Products has the broadest range of leading safety products and solutions in the market. Our primary mission is to help safety officers build a sustainable culture of safety that minimizes the risk of accidents and injuries and makes the workplace safer and more productive.
Today, Honeywell Safety Products brings together decades of experience in customer service and the production of specialized protective equipment from all of its brands and combines them in the strength of one partner. On this basis we meet our customers as competent partners in the field of protective equipment and occupational safety. We offer them not only high-quality and innovative protective equipment, but also comprehensive safety solutions that support safety specialists as well as individual users in their daily work:
- Training and education on PPE from head to toe, standards and legal requirements at the Eichenzell Academy, as well as statutory instructions on personal fall protection equipment (PFPE) or height rescue training at the Hof training centre or on site in the company, tailored to the individual needs of companies and users.
- Honeywell Safety Products today also offers its customers a complete PPE concept – based on the proven KCL protective glove concept – which includes the on-site risk/hazard analysis, a detailed PPE plan, the complete documentation of the PPE in use according to the requirements of the Occupational Health and Safety Act and a regular revision. In this way, all risks are covered and the individual parts of the personal protective equipment are optimally coordinated with each other.
- The ChemPro® chemicals database, which is unique in its scope and structure, demonstrates exceptional performance in daily use. Frequently, only resistance to pure chemicals is mentioned in databases. However, 80% of the hazardous substances used are mixtures. The practice-oriented ChemPro® database currently comprises over 350,000 tested hazardous substances – a large proportion of which are mixtures.
- With over 9,000 employees in 30 countries, HSP has an enormous network with high performance in production and development: 47 production facilities and 16 research centres and laboratories, a global network of experienced sales teams and product specialists and 14 distribution centres provide the best conditions for first-class service and support.
Build a sustainable culture of safety with comprehensive training, innovative technologies and convenient high-performance products. Honeywell Safety Products is the ideal partner for cultural change that inspires employees to make safe decisions on their own.
For further information please download our catalog!
Honeywell announced that it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire the Elster Division of Melrose Industries plc, a provider of thermal gas solutions for commercial, industrial, and residential heating systems and gas, water, and electricity meters, including smart meters and softwar ... more
Sigma-Aldrich Corporation announced that it has acquired Honeywell International's Iropharm unit, a custom chemical synthesis business located in Arklow, Ireland. The addition of Iropharm will substantially increase SAFC's active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) and pharmaceutical intermedia ... more
- 1Avoid Risks! Certified Reference Materials for Fluorimetry, NIR and UV-Vis Spectroscopy
- 2KCL-protective gloves – highest protection for your staff members !
- 3Waters Quality Parts, Chromatography Columns and Supplies Catalog
- 4GFL Laboratory Devices – Current Product Brochures
- 5Spectra and more for your analytical lab!
- 6The New Catalogue with over 10,000 Ready-To-Use Laboratory Chemicals
- 7Honeywell catalogue for personal protective equipment
- 8JULABO Brochures for Professional Temperature Control Applications
- 9Widest Variety of Filter Paper Products for Laboratory and Process
- 10The Full Range of WTW Portable and Lab Meters