The six winners have been selected out of 150 entries. The decision was not easy due to the variety of the submitted themes. Photographers from 11 countries captured young researchers, quantum physicists, high-tech as well as historically laboratories or microscope pictures and histological ... more
Widest Variety of Filter Paper Products for Laboratory and Process
The extensive Filter Paper Catalogue presents 105 different varieties, the largest selection of filter papers, glass fiber filters, extraction thimbles, blotting papers and special filtration products. A clear catalogue design and the classification of the papers in areas of "Lab Products" and "Technical Papers", make it easy for information to be found.
The new Microfiltration Catalogue provides Hahnemühle’s assortment of membranes and syringe filters. Syringe filters and membranes are offered with different pore sizes with hydrophilic or hydrophobic membranes. The membranes have a pore size of 0.2 to 0.8 µm.
A "guide" will help you quickly and easily to find the most suitable product for your application.
The range includes:
- Activated Carbon Paper
- Blotting paper
- Chromatography paper
- Extraction Thimbles
- Glass – and Quartz fibre products
- Seed Testing Paper
- Papers for Impregnation
- Papers for diagnostic use
- Papers for the clarification of oils
- pH Indicator Strips
- Qualitative Filter Paper
- Quantitative Filter Papers
- Technical Filter Papers
- Weighing Paper
All filtration products are "Made in Germany" and continue the tradition of Schleicher & Schuell.
- filter papers
- extraction thimbles
- blotting papers
- glass fiber filters
- weighing papers
- seed testing papers
- phase insulation papers
Since mid-April Michael Siekiera (42) is the managing director for the sales and marketing departments at the Hahnemühle FineArt GmbH. Together with Friedrich Nebel he now is the second half of the leadership duo at the paper mill in Dassel. Siekiera wants to lead the company into an even ... more
After eight years as CEO, Jörg Adomat (49) leaves the Hahnemühle Fine Art GmbH in Dassel at his own request. His successor will be Udo Hollbach (46). “With our committed staff, we succeeded in conditioning our company of great tradition for the global market, in the past years” says Adomat ... more
- 1GFL Laboratory Devices – Current Product Brochures
- 2The New Catalogue with over 10,000 Ready-To-Use Laboratory Chemicals
- 3Avoid Risks! Certified Reference Materials for Fluorimetry, NIR and UV-Vis Spectroscopy
- 4Waters Quality Parts, Chromatography Columns and Supplies Catalog
- 5KCL-protective gloves – highest protection for your staff members !
- 6Honeywell catalogue for personal protective equipment
- 7Safe Extraction and Disposal of hazardous Fluids - in Laboratories and Production Facilities
- 8The SI Analytics general electrochemical instruments catalogue
- 9Premium Temperature Control Systems: Cooling and Heating Thermostats, Recirculating Chillers and Water Baths
- 10The whole world of DURAN® laboratory glassware