The new KISS circulators are ideally suited for routine laboratory applications such as sample temperature control, analyses and material testing as well as the external temperature control of measuring devices and test setups. You can choose from over 50 models for heating and cooling. Thi ... more
Temperature Control Catalogue 2019/2020
High-Precision Temperature Control Solutions from Huber KäLtemaschinenbau
- Large range of models for research and process engineering
- Useful accessories, application tips and case studies
- Including the new products KISS and OLÉ
The updated Huber Kältemaschinenbau temperature control catalogue 2019/2020 is now available. The catalogue shows dynamic temperature control systems, chillers, baths and circulators for working temperatures from -125° C to +425° C.
The catalogue contains various innovations, including the new KISS circulators and the new Unichillers with OLÉ controllers. The Unistat and Unichiller range has been expanded with "P" models - these models offer particularly powerful circulation pumps. Also new in the catalogue are the E-grades “Explore” and “OPC-UA” for process development.
At the beginning of December, Peter Huber Kältemaschinenbau AG marks the official start of construction for another expansion of its headquarters in Offenburg-Elgersweier with a ground-breaking ceremony. Having recently completed the new administration building, the family business is now i ... more
The 2016 financial year was outstandingly successful for Peter Huber Kältemaschinenbau AG. As well as recording double-digit growth rates the company was exceptionally successful by any other measure. For instance Huber was acclaimed as best employer and a top 100 innovator and received the ... more
Huber UK, supplier of water baths, circulators and chillers for precisely controlling the temperature of applications and processes, has reported strong development of its UK business in 2007. Benefiting from increased sales / marketing activity as well as investment in high quality service ... more
- 1The SI Analytics general electrochemical instruments catalogue
- 2The New Catalogue with over 10,000 Ready-To-Use Laboratory Chemicals
- 3GFL Laboratory Devices – Current Product Brochures
- 4Spectra and more for your analytical lab!
- 5Avoid Risks! Certified Reference Materials for Fluorimetry, NIR and UV-Vis Spectroscopy
- 6Waters Quality Parts, Chromatography Columns and Supplies Catalog
- 7KCL-protective gloves – highest protection for your staff members !
- 8Safe Extraction and Disposal of hazardous Fluids - in Laboratories and Production Facilities
- 9JULABO Brochures for Professional Temperature Control Applications
- 10Schambeck SFD’s Catalog: A new System for HPLC