LAUDA DR. R. WOBSER GMBH & CO. KG has announced the acquisition of GFL Gesellschaft für Labortechnik mbH. This is the third takeover in total for the company from Lauda-Königshofen. While the previous acquisitions primarily served to open up new business areas in the industrial environment, ... more
GFL Laboratory Devices – Current Product Brochures
Application Oriented, Technically Mature, Renowned for Durability and Reliability
GFL Laboratory devices (Deep Freezers, Water Baths, Shaking Water Baths, Incubators, Shakers and Water Stills) are used in the medical, scientific and industrial field in more than 150 countries worldwide. GFL products are application oriented and technically mature. They are renowned for their durability and reliability. GFL is certified in accordance to DIN EN ISO 9001:2015.
Deep Freezers: Chest and Upright Freezers for long-term storage of organic substances and quality assurance testing. 12 Chest Freezers with six different volumes, respectively, six Upright Freezers having three different storage volumes. For temperatures up to -85 ºC, 30 to 500 litres capacity.
Shakers: 15 models with orbital, reciprocating, orbital rocking, rocking or rotating motion.
Water Baths: Incubation / Inactivation Baths, Water Baths for evaporation, Water Baths for fume hoods, Multiple Water Baths. Tissue Float Bath for stretching and drying cut tissues. Shaking Water Baths with orbital or reciprocating motion. THERMOLAB® - quadrothermal Shaking Water Bath with reciprocating motion - four individually settable incubation temperatures.
Incubators: Shaking Incubators with orbital motion and built-in cooling coil. Hybridisation Incubator for exact detections of DNA and RNA probes. Mini Incubator and Tube Roller Incubator for tempering and incubations / hybridisations
Water Stills: 4 product lines, comprising 14 different models with capacities of 2-12 litres of distillate per hour, made of stainless steel or glass, for single and double distillation. For ultrapure, low-gas, bacteria and pyrogen free distillate with a very low conductivity.
Target Groups for these products are users in research labs, standard and special labs for medicine, science and industry.
- 1The New Catalogue with over 10,000 Ready-To-Use Laboratory Chemicals
- 2GFL Laboratory Devices – Current Product Brochures
- 3Waters Quality Parts, Chromatography Columns and Supplies Catalog
- 4Honeywell catalogue for personal protective equipment
- 5Avoid Risks! Certified Reference Materials for Fluorimetry, NIR and UV-Vis Spectroscopy
- 6Spectra and more for your analytical lab!
- 7Safe Extraction and Disposal of hazardous Fluids - in Laboratories and Production Facilities
- 8Temperature Control Catalogue 2019/2020
- 9KCL-protective gloves – highest protection for your staff members !
- 10Widest Variety of Filter Paper Products for Laboratory and Process