Simply mix the pre-weighed packets with water for quick results that are reproducible. Focus on more important areas of your research endeavors more
Smart Products, Smart Handling & New Smart Labels
For precise classical analysis, there is no smarter choice than EMSURE®. Our inorganics and solvents are renowned for their outstanding quality and strict regulatory compliance, which ensure reliable and reproducible results. They also offer unique packaging concepts and optimal safety equipment to protect users and facilitate handling.
Now, EMSURE® products are even easier to use thanks to new 2D data matrix barcodes. Find out how our smart labels, “My M Safety” smartphone app, and ScanNow web app give you easy data access with just one touch. Read our brochure “Smart Up Your Lab” and see how easy precision can be.
Benefits of EMSURE® inorganics and solvents:
• Extensive range of premium chemicals for regulated and highly demanding lab applications
• Unique packaging and equipment to maximize safety, convenience and product protection
• Smart label with 2D barcode for data access via smartphones, barcode scanners, or LIMS/ERP systems
Discover how you can smart up your lab!
Buffers are an essential part of laboratory experiments. The pHast Pack™ ready-to-use buffers are specially designed to simplify your work. Simply mix the precisely pre-weighed packets with distilled water for quick results that are reliably reproducible again and again. By saving time, eff ... more
Merck presented Professor David Alsteens (33), Catholic University of Louvain (UCLovain), Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium with the 2019 Heinrich Emanuel Merck Award for Analytical Science. The award ceremony took place during the analytical conference Euroanalysis at Istanbul University in Turkey ... more
Merck has acquired BSSN Software, a Darmstadt, Germany-based laboratory informatics company that makes data more readily accessible for ease of integration, collaboration, analysis and long-term archiving. Financial details were not disclosed. “BSSN Software and the capabilities that it bri ... more
Merck and Rigaku Corp., Tokyo, Japan, have signed a joint development agreement to develop lab consumables based on crystalline sponge technology, which determines the absolute chemical structure of organic molecules and enables X-ray crystallography without crystallization of the analyte. ... more
- 1Honeywell catalogue for personal protective equipment
- 2GFL Laboratory Devices – Current Product Brochures
- 3KCL-protective gloves – highest protection for your staff members !
- 4The New Catalogue with over 10,000 Ready-To-Use Laboratory Chemicals
- 5Waters Quality Parts, Chromatography Columns and Supplies Catalog
- 6Analytical UHPLC, GPC and HPLC Columns, Preparative Columns and Chromatography Media
- 7Avoid Risks! Certified Reference Materials for Fluorimetry, NIR and UV-Vis Spectroscopy
- 8The SI Analytics general electrochemical instruments catalogue
- 9Safe Extraction and Disposal of hazardous Fluids - in Laboratories and Production Facilities
- 10Temperature Control Catalogue 2019/2020