The whole world of DURAN® laboratory glassware
From standard laboratory items such as DURAN® lab bottles and Erlenmeyer flasks through to numerous new products
The DURAN® laboratory glassware catalogue
We are delighted with your interest in our chemical and heat-resistant DURAN® laboratory glassware.
Everything from a single source
Here you will find the complete range of DURAN® laboratory glassware in a single catalogue. From standard laboratory items such as DURAN® laboratory glass bottles, Erlenmeyer flasks and beakers through to numerous new products for an extensive range of laboratory applications. We offer a wide spectrum of high-quality products and systems with numerous variants and an extensive range of original accessories. The combination of DURAN® laboratory glassware with original accessories guarantees a perfectly matched system in every regard that delivers optimum results.
Clearly arranged and informative
In the catalogue you will find items from the following categories, which are clearly arranged in chapters:
- Laboratory glass bottles and accessories
- Boiling flasks and general laboratory glassware
- Glassware for microbiology
- Volumetric glassware
- Glass filtration apparatus and accessories
- Interchangeable glassware
In addition to product descriptions and item numbers, the catalogue also contains technical information as well as information about the services we offer. An entire chapter is devoted to the optimum cleaning of laboratory glassware.
Request your own personal copy now!
Where can I purchase DURAN®?
DURAN® laboratory items are available from your specialist laboratory dealer.
- 1The New Catalogue with over 10,000 Ready-To-Use Laboratory Chemicals
- 2Waters Quality Parts, Chromatography Columns and Supplies Catalog
- 3GFL Laboratory Devices – Current Product Brochures
- 4Avoid Risks! Certified Reference Materials for Fluorimetry, NIR and UV-Vis Spectroscopy
- 5Widest Variety of Filter Paper Products for Laboratory and Process
- 6Honeywell catalogue for personal protective equipment
- 7Spectra and more for your analytical lab!
- 8Safe Extraction and Disposal of hazardous Fluids - in Laboratories and Production Facilities
- 9KCL-protective gloves – highest protection for your staff members !
- 10Temperature Control Catalogue 2019/2020