Powerful pump made from stainless steel. ✓ Modern touch display. Easy to operate with a fingertip. ✓ Simple data exchange via modern interfaces more
From Freezing Cold to Red Hot, We Offer Temperature Control Systems from -95 °C to +400 °C
Professional Temperature Control for Science, Research and Industry
As expert in temperature control, JULABO presents innovative and robust temperature control solutions for working temperatures from -95 °C to +400 °C in the company’s brochures.
Everything clearly arranged and easy to read: Temperature control instruments and smart accessories with useful tips regarding temperature control applications.
The brochures offer comprehensive information about the different circulator series Corio, TopTech, and HighTech, the high dynamic temperature systems PRESTO and Forte HT, and the recirculating coolers / chillers. The brochure offering is completed with shaking water baths, instruments for special requirements, and thermal bath fluids.
Julabo GmbH celebrates their 50th company anniversary in 2017. These 50 years of experiences, skills, and innovation were celebrated extensively during a multi-day JULABO event package. The celebrations started on Sep. 21, 2017, with the gala evening in Europe Park Rust with 700 invited gue ... more
The company founder and shareholder Gerhard Juchheim has handed over the complete executive leadership responsibilities of JULABO GmbH to his son Markus after almost 50 years as its Managing Director. This is not a new responsibility for Markus Juchheim, who has led the company along with h ... more
As part of the annual awards ceremony for the Lifetime Business Achievement Medal of Honor event, the Secretary of State for Trade and Industry Nils Shmid presented Gerhard Juchheim with the Lifetime Business Achievement Medal of Honor for 2015 from the state of Baden-Württemberg. Since 197 ... more
The first glass thermometers were relatively primitive devices. Equipped with fixed contacts, they were capable of only limited interaction with a more
- 1Our products and services for your lab
- 2Transforming Labs that Transform the World
- 3The entire ratiolab range in one catalogue
- 4Kartell Labware Division – Current General Catalogue
- 5Today, Together for Tomorrow: our new overview brochure for bio-processing and vaccine manufacturing
- 6Masterflex ® Lastest and Greatest
- 7Microsynth Seqlab: Sanger Sequencing, Oligonucleotide Synthesis, Next Generation Sequencing
- 8Certified Reference Materials for Instrument Performance Verification
- 9Honeywell catalogue for personal protective equipment
- 10Waters Quality Parts, Chromatography Columns and Supplies Catalog