Time for change - Clarity Chromatography Software
Top choice for ease of use and cost effectiveness
Clarity is more than just usual chromatography software. It enables to control more than 300 different instruments from one environment and this makes Clarity one of the most flexible chromatography software.
Clarity brings easy operation, unmatched free user' support including free SW updates, optional extensions (SST, GPC, NGA etc.), competitive pricing and A/Ds with 3 years warranty.
It is designed to acquire and evaluate data from up to four chromatographs at a time (multi-detector measurement is supported) and is compatible with any commercially available chromatograph. Clarity™ includes support tools for GLP/ 21 CFR Part 11 compliance.
Clarity is available in English, Chinese, German and Spanish localizations.
Clarity can be expanded by a wide range of control modules and extensions:
- SST Extension (System Suitability Test)
- GPC Extension (Gel Permeation Chromatography)
- PDA Extension
- CE Extension
- EA Extension (Elemental analysis)
- NGA Extension ( Natural Gas Analysis)
- GC Control (Agilent, Dani, Shimadzu…)
- AS Control (Agilent, HTA, CTC, Spark Holland…)
- LC Control (Agilent, LabAlliance, Knauer, Shimadzu, Merck Hitachi…)
The demonstration version of the Clarity Software and the complete list of controlled instruments can be downloaded from the DataApex website.
The software is regarded highly for its ease of use, excellent performance, and cost-effectiveness. DataApex provides exceptional free of charge updates and support to all its users. Recent User’s survey confirmed high user’s satisfaction with DataApex services.
Clarity has been developed by DataApex, a company that is solely focused on chromatography software development. DataApex has served the chromatography software market successfully for over 20 years, with its products sold in more than 60 countries worldwide. Nine chromatography instrument manufacturers privately resell labeled versions of DataApex’s software.
For further information please visit our product website, download our product brochure or get in contact with us!
DataApex and Young Lin Instruments announced an OEM cooperation. Young Lin Instruments will market an OEM version of DataApex's proven product Clarity Chromatography Software under the name YL-Clarity. According to the company, Young Lin Instruments expands rapidly their dealer network and ... more
DataApex announces that Gallery Science has been appointed as the Premium Partner for the North America and Caribbean Islands. Gallery Science will act as a wholesaler to other distribution channels in this territory. According to the company, this new set up will provide customers faster a ... more
DataApex Company announced its achievement of ISO9001:2000 certification an international standard for quality management. During December 2006 DataApex passed the certification audit validating that the company meets all the criteria of the ISO 9001:2000 standards in the areas of softwar ... more
- 1LIMS, method validation and interfacing of analytic instruments to SAP
- 2IR Spectra Interpretation for laboratory and routine analysis
- 3Scientific Graphing and Data Analysis: SigmaPlot 12.5
- 4RAMalyze - Reliable RAMAN Spectrum Interpretation in Practice
- 5MVA 2.1 - A Supporting Tool in Method Validation
- 6Limsophy RALIMS overcomes frontiers between LIMS and ELN
- 7WinLIMS.NET - The True Web Based LIMS You Can Access From Anywhere, At Anytime!
- 8STARLIMS V11 – Advanced Analytics, MOBILE Apps and CLOUD Services
- 9Real time reaction monitoring, trend analysis and spectroscopic data profiling for process development
- 10Time for change - Clarity Chromatography Software