LIMS - method validation - raw data archiving - SAP integration
Cross-industry laboratory application, which has been used successfully for more than 28 years
Freely configurable dashboard online, bar, pie charts, and other graphic elements, including the direct call of the LABS modules
Result entry can be accessed by selecting different details of inspections orders. A matrix then is displayed for data entry. A transfer to / acquisition in Excel is possible.
Example of a stability analysis, the graphical and statistical analysis functions are shown. The LABS Graphic part of LABS/Q® offers various graphical and statistical analysis functions.
The test- and measuring equipment monitoring is the backbone of the AQA in the lab and replaces the device management books as well as it helps keeping track of the standard and control samples
Via the master data of inspection orders the workflow of the execution of individual samples can be controlled. The status of the execution is displayed graphically. Individual steps can be selected directly.
The LABS/Q® Suite and VALIDAT form the backbone of a modern laboratory and provide the means to fulfill current requirements for accredited and quality assured laboratories, also in a GxP environment.
The operations range from planning, implementation and evaluation of:
- development and validation of analytical methods,
- dissolution tests and their evaluation,
- analytical quality assurance AQA, test equipment, OOS / OOT, round robin tests
- routine testing for quality and in-process controlling,
- hygiene and environmental monitoring,
- stability studies
- support for service laboratories, price lists, invoicing
- optimization of chemical synthesis or recipes.
Validation of analytical methods is a basic precondition for every analytical laboratory, and a prerequisite especially for GxP and ISO 17025 regulated laboratories. VALIDAT guides you safely through the planning, execution, evaluation and extensive reporting process steps. Thus you will save a better part of your previous work and at the same time you will fulfill regulations of DIN, ISO, USP and ICH.
With LABS/Q ® we offer an universal, exceptionally flexible system that covers LIMS, LES and raw data archiving functionality. These functions can be adapted to your workflows since they are highly configurable. The screen layout and database tables can be individually extended and supplemented without a release change. Various tools are supported for reporting and label design. The standard installation already supplies more than 250 report and label templates. From our service web pages, more templates can be downloaded free of charge.
Due to its multilingual screens, content and reporting, and time zone support the program can be used across multiple locations in all sizes of organizations.
The integration of mobile devices such as tablet PCs opens up the way to a paperless laboratory.
The direct connection of equipment and analysis systems to LABS/Q ® reduces the effort as well as minimizes potential errors in gathering and transferring samples and measurement data dramatically. A raw data archiving and implementation in the AnIML (Analytical Information Markup Language) format allows you additionally to archive, and, via the corresponding LABS Viewer, to display the raw data (e.g. chromatograms, spectra, etc.) directly.
Flexible interfaces support the integration of additional applications (eg ERP, MES, DCS). Furthermore we provide the expertise and necessary services to connect your SAP system (via WEB services directly or via PI) to LABS/Q®.
Our experience built up in over 28 years, even in regulated environments, as well as the continuous development of iCD. products in cooperation with our customers (Task Force, user meetings), give you investment security and the security of a successful implementation and support of the system.
If you have any questions or need a quote request information now!
- 1The new SigmaPlot 13: New Graph and Analysis Features
- 2LabWare LIMS and ELN
- 3One software solution for GC, LC, IC and MS - Chromeleon 7.2 CDS Chromatography Data System
- 4lisa.lims®: More Power for your lab
- 5STARLIMS V11 – Advanced Analytics, MOBILE Apps and CLOUD Services
- 6LIMS - method validation - raw data archiving - SAP integration
- 7WinLIMS.NET - The True Web Based LIMS You Can Access From Anywhere, At Anytime!
- 8LIMS - from sample to bill - the complete package without further database and administration costs
- 9Limsophy RALIMS overcomes frontiers between LIMS and ELN
- 10Efficient quality management for the contract or production laboratory