The PME free-circulating DNA Kit-IPC16 is based on a new, patent-pending technology called PME – Polymer Mediated Enrichment. more
A Potpourri on Application Diversity - The Outstanding Elemental Analyzer multi EA® 5000
Multi-element analysis C, N, S, Cl and TOC/AOX/TOX in one device
The multi EA® 5000 is much more than just a further development of our many years of analytical experience. It represents a new generation of elemental analyzers. Analyzers that are setting standards!
It is versatile, reliable, easy to operate and capable of so much more than just elemental analysis. C, N, S and Cl from solid, fluid, paste-like and gaseous samples are only a small part of what it can do. TOC, EOX and AOX/TOX analyses are further areas of analysis easily covered by the multi EA® 5000. This makes it a universal talent to be used in various fields such as petrochemistry, environmental analysis, pharmacy, the chemical industry and materials testing.
Its unique modular principle means that the system can be constructed individually. You can configure your multi EA® 5000 to meet your needs and requirements, thus creating your personal analysis system. No problem if your analytical requirements change, the modular structure of the multi EA® 5000 can be extended at any time.
The globally unique double furnace technology makes it quick to switch between vertical and horizontal applications in one instrument, i.e. fast and optimum adaptation to the sample matrix and analysis standard with minimal effort.
The flame sensor technology guarantees matrix-optimized sample digestion. Even most difficult matrices (oils, fuels, solvents, polymers, coal, liquefied gases) can be analyzed soot-free, precisely and reliably today. Forget time-consuming method generation and optimization of process parameters, such as gas flow, temperature, dosing speed – these are in the past!
The reliable determination of elemental concentrations with measurement ranges from ultratrace levels (ppb) to percent concentration in one single analytical cycle now becomes possible thanks to the intelligent wide-range detector principle (UV fluorescence for sulfur, chemiluminescence for nitrogen, microcoulometry for chlorine/halogens and NDIR detection for carbon). Using the patented Microplasma Optimizer (MPO), the sulfur analysis provides reliable, correct results also in samples of high nitrogen content
The Self Check System (SCS), the unique multiWin® software and FAST (Fast, Safe and Tight) connection technology offer convenient operation and reliable measurement results.
The multi-matrix sampler for vertical and horizontal applications saves valuable time – no complex conversion, no time-consuming connection, no adjustment of an additional sampler! A thermostatted sample table for the analysis of highly viscous samples renders sample dilution unnecessary.
Winning features at a glance:
- Application diversity, analyzes solid, paste, fluid, gaseous and LPG samples
- Multi-element, with C, N, S and Cl determination in one instrument
- Multimatrix sampler, for fully automated determination of solid and fluid samples in vertical or horizontal furnace configuration
- Double furnace technology, optimal adaptation to the sample matrix – vertical and horizontal mode in a single instrument
- Extended measuring range with low maintenance, ultra-modern detectors, all the way from ppb to percent
- Modular design, freedom to select and extend your analysis system configuration
- Self Check System (SCS) for trouble-free operation
- Flame sensor technology for matrix-optimized sample digestion
- Microplasma Optimizer (MPO) for the reliable sulfur analyses at high nitrogen content
The multi EA® 5000 – the highest precision, fastest and safest, yet still most convenient analyzer.
The qTOWER 2.0 offers an open platform for any kind of real-time PCR plastic materials, such as 0.2 ml single tubes, 8 well strips or 96 well microplates. more
An open design with two working positions allow the processing of any SBS compliant labware as well as the use of external devices like shakers, vacuum chambers, heating adapters, etc more
Analytik Jena AG has established a branch office on the premises of Endress+Hauser at the Reinach site near Basel in Switzerland. “This step is part of our strategy to further expand our international sales structure and to establish our own organization and direct sales wherever tangible g ... more
At a meeting in September, the Supervisory Board of Analytik Jena AG made the decision to expand the Company’s Executive Board. In this way, the Company is responding to its growth and the ever-increasing challenges associated with its operational business. The management body of the Jena-b ... more
Analytik Jena AG looks back on a quarter century of successful corporate development. The Thuringian company, which has been part of the Swiss Endress+Hauser Group for two years, was founded in spring 1990 during the time of German reunification as a sales company and, with commercial regis ... more
- 1Flexible PGC5000 Series Process Gas Chromatographs
- 2GC/MS/MS - Identification. Quantitation. Technovation.
- 3Rely on Getinge Lancer cleaning results and concentrate on your daily activity!
- 4Handheld Pipetting – Best Practices Guide
- 5New Sodium Analyzer from METTLER TOLEDO for Simple, Accurate and Affordable Sodium Analysis
- 6PlateMaster - 96 channel pipetting for 96 and 384 well plates
- 7Agilent 5977E GC/MS System
- 8Innovative Device Automates Handheld Pipetting
- 9Agilent 7820A Gas Chromatography System
- 10Combining the precision of Bruker’s MALDI-TOF with the industry specific Accugenix® microbial database