mercur is a compact system specially optimized for the complete, cost-efficient determination of mercury traces down to the ng level more
A Potpourri on Application Diversity - The Outstanding Elemental Analyzer multi EA® 5000
Multi-element analysis C, N, S, Cl and TOC/AOX/TOX in one device
The multi EA® 5000 is much more than just a further development of our many years of analytical experience. It represents a new generation of elemental analyzers. Analyzers that are setting standards!
It is versatile, reliable, easy to operate and capable of so much more than just elemental analysis. C, N, S and Cl from solid, fluid, paste-like and gaseous samples are only a small part of what it can do. TOC, EOX and AOX/TOX analyses are further areas of analysis easily covered by the multi EA® 5000. This makes it a universal talent to be used in various fields such as petrochemistry, environmental analysis, pharmacy, the chemical industry and materials testing.
Its unique modular principle means that the system can be constructed individually. You can configure your multi EA® 5000 to meet your needs and requirements, thus creating your personal analysis system. No problem if your analytical requirements change, the modular structure of the multi EA® 5000 can be extended at any time.
The globally unique double furnace technology makes it quick to switch between vertical and horizontal applications in one instrument, i.e. fast and optimum adaptation to the sample matrix and analysis standard with minimal effort.
The flame sensor technology guarantees matrix-optimized sample digestion. Even most difficult matrices (oils, fuels, solvents, polymers, coal, liquefied gases) can be analyzed soot-free, precisely and reliably today. Forget time-consuming method generation and optimization of process parameters, such as gas flow, temperature, dosing speed – these are in the past!
The reliable determination of elemental concentrations with measurement ranges from ultratrace levels (ppb) to percent concentration in one single analytical cycle now becomes possible thanks to the intelligent wide-range detector principle (UV fluorescence for sulfur, chemiluminescence for nitrogen, microcoulometry for chlorine/halogens and NDIR detection for carbon). Using the patented Microplasma Optimizer (MPO), the sulfur analysis provides reliable, correct results also in samples of high nitrogen content
The Self Check System (SCS), the unique multiWin® software and FAST (Fast, Safe and Tight) connection technology offer convenient operation and reliable measurement results.
The multi-matrix sampler for vertical and horizontal applications saves valuable time – no complex conversion, no time-consuming connection, no adjustment of an additional sampler! A thermostatted sample table for the analysis of highly viscous samples renders sample dilution unnecessary.
Winning features at a glance:
- Application diversity, analyzes solid, paste, fluid, gaseous and LPG samples
- Multi-element, with C, N, S and Cl determination in one instrument
- Multimatrix sampler, for fully automated determination of solid and fluid samples in vertical or horizontal furnace configuration
- Double furnace technology, optimal adaptation to the sample matrix – vertical and horizontal mode in a single instrument
- Extended measuring range with low maintenance, ultra-modern detectors, all the way from ppb to percent
- Modular design, freedom to select and extend your analysis system configuration
- Self Check System (SCS) for trouble-free operation
- Flame sensor technology for matrix-optimized sample digestion
- Microplasma Optimizer (MPO) for the reliable sulfur analyses at high nitrogen content
The multi EA® 5000 – the highest precision, fastest and safest, yet still most convenient analyzer.
The contrAA® series of Analytik Jena exceeds the performance of conventional AA spectrometers in all parameters more
In 2013, Analytik Jena celebrates the 50th anniversary of SPECORD®. Right on time for this event, the company has launched the new SPECORD 50 PLUS more
Analytik Jena AG has gained a new top manager for its subsidiary in France with Michel Alric, previously Sales Manager EMEA at GE Water & Process Analytical Instruments. The new Managing Director, Alric, will head up and expand Analytik Jena AG's activities in neighboring France alongside M ... more
Analytik Jena AG is planning to merge the business of its subsidiary CyBio AG, also headquartered in Jena, with its core business in the Life Science business unit. Against this backdrop, CyBio AG will be merged into Analytik Jena AG during the current financial year. A corresponding merger ... more
For its core business of Analytical Instrumentation Analytik Jena AG has obtained a major contract for the supply of 22 instruments of the multi N/C® series to analyze the water quality in the Chinese province Henan. The project volume of the contract amounts to a medium-level six-figure ra ... more
- 1First Automated Cell Counter that Fits Into the Palm of the Hand
- 2Titrette® - the next generation digital burette!
- 3Redefining AAS: High-Resolution Continuum Source AAS
- 4Soxtec integrated total fat analysis
- 5State-of-the-art sample preparation for analytical laboratories. Safe, quick and efficient
- 6HandyStep® S Repetitive pipette
- 7NIR-Online in focus - online process control for a constantly high product quality
- 8Raman Based PAT/QbD Analyzer for Process Development and Understanding
- 9New Spectra of Polymers, Essential Oils and Petrochemicals!
- 10Intelligent, Digital Sensors for the Standard Parameters pH, Conductivity and D.O.