mercur is a compact system specially optimized for the complete, cost-efficient determination of mercury traces down to the ng level more
A Potpourri on Application Diversity - The Outstanding Elemental Analyzer multi EA® 5000
Multi-element analysis C, N, S, Cl and TOC/AOX/TOX in one device
The multi EA® 5000 is much more than just a further development of our many years of analytical experience. It represents a new generation of elemental analyzers. Analyzers that are setting standards!
It is versatile, reliable, easy to operate and capable of so much more than just elemental analysis. C, N, S and Cl from solid, fluid, paste-like and gaseous samples are only a small part of what it can do. TOC, EOX and AOX/TOX analyses are further areas of analysis easily covered by the multi EA® 5000. This makes it a universal talent to be used in various fields such as petrochemistry, environmental analysis, pharmacy, the chemical industry and materials testing.
Its unique modular principle means that the system can be constructed individually. You can configure your multi EA® 5000 to meet your needs and requirements, thus creating your personal analysis system. No problem if your analytical requirements change, the modular structure of the multi EA® 5000 can be extended at any time.
The globally unique double furnace technology makes it quick to switch between vertical and horizontal applications in one instrument, i.e. fast and optimum adaptation to the sample matrix and analysis standard with minimal effort.
The flame sensor technology guarantees matrix-optimized sample digestion. Even most difficult matrices (oils, fuels, solvents, polymers, coal, liquefied gases) can be analyzed soot-free, precisely and reliably today. Forget time-consuming method generation and optimization of process parameters, such as gas flow, temperature, dosing speed – these are in the past!
The reliable determination of elemental concentrations with measurement ranges from ultratrace levels (ppb) to percent concentration in one single analytical cycle now becomes possible thanks to the intelligent wide-range detector principle (UV fluorescence for sulfur, chemiluminescence for nitrogen, microcoulometry for chlorine/halogens and NDIR detection for carbon). Using the patented Microplasma Optimizer (MPO), the sulfur analysis provides reliable, correct results also in samples of high nitrogen content
The Self Check System (SCS), the unique multiWin® software and FAST (Fast, Safe and Tight) connection technology offer convenient operation and reliable measurement results.
The multi-matrix sampler for vertical and horizontal applications saves valuable time – no complex conversion, no time-consuming connection, no adjustment of an additional sampler! A thermostatted sample table for the analysis of highly viscous samples renders sample dilution unnecessary.
Winning features at a glance:
- Application diversity, analyzes solid, paste, fluid, gaseous and LPG samples
- Multi-element, with C, N, S and Cl determination in one instrument
- Multimatrix sampler, for fully automated determination of solid and fluid samples in vertical or horizontal furnace configuration
- Double furnace technology, optimal adaptation to the sample matrix – vertical and horizontal mode in a single instrument
- Extended measuring range with low maintenance, ultra-modern detectors, all the way from ppb to percent
- Modular design, freedom to select and extend your analysis system configuration
- Self Check System (SCS) for trouble-free operation
- Flame sensor technology for matrix-optimized sample digestion
- Microplasma Optimizer (MPO) for the reliable sulfur analyses at high nitrogen content
The multi EA® 5000 – the highest precision, fastest and safest, yet still most convenient analyzer.
The contrAA® series of Analytik Jena exceeds the performance of conventional AA spectrometers in all parameters more
In 2013, Analytik Jena celebrates the 50th anniversary of SPECORD®. Right on time for this event, the company has launched the new SPECORD 50 PLUS more
Analytik Jena AG, a manufacturer of analytical measuring technology and life science instruments announced that it has closed the acquisition of the ICP-MS business of Bruker Corporation on September 12, 2014. The integration process has begun, and it is scheduled to be completed by the end ... more
Analytik Jena AG closed the third quarter 2013/2014 below expectations. After nine months in the financial year 2013/2014, the Thuringian manufacturer of analytical measuring technology, life science instruments and optoelectronics generated consolidated revenue of EUR 89.7 m (previous year ... more
Analytik Jena AG announced that it has signed a binding agreement to acquire the ICP-MS business of Bruker Corporation. The transaction is expected to close in September 2014. With this acquisition, Analytik Jena AG will enter the rapidly growing global ICP-MS (Inductively Coupled Plasma Ma ... more
- 1Soxtec integrated total fat analysis
- 2Mini-Spectrometers - From the smallest component to the dedicated measurement system
- 3GC/MS/MS - Identification. Quantitation. Technovation.
- 4Separation of coeluting peaks in GC-analysis made very easy
- 5One Touch Makes All the Difference
- 6Particle Size Measurement at the push of a button: 10 nm - 2000 µm
- 7State-of-the-art sample preparation for analytical laboratories. Safe, quick and efficient
- 8Endosafe-PTS: Licensed Endotoxin detection for the future
- 9Fluorescence Microscope: Live-cell imaging directly in the incubator - even in daylight
- 10Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) - the best way to prepare your GC and LC samples