With the qTOWER³ auto real-time PCR system, Analytik Jena is using its proven fiber-optic technology for a device that is ideally suited to be integrated into robotics systems more
A Potpourri on Application Diversity - The Outstanding Elemental Analyzer multi EA® 5000
Multi-element analysis C, N, S, Cl and TOC/AOX/TOX in one device
The multi EA® 5000 is much more than just a further development of our many years of analytical experience. It represents a new generation of elemental analyzers. Analyzers that are setting standards!
It is versatile, reliable, easy to operate and capable of so much more than just elemental analysis. C, N, S and Cl from solid, fluid, paste-like and gaseous samples are only a small part of what it can do. TOC, EOX and AOX/TOX analyses are further areas of analysis easily covered by the multi EA® 5000. This makes it a universal talent to be used in various fields such as petrochemistry, environmental analysis, pharmacy, the chemical industry and materials testing.
Its unique modular principle means that the system can be constructed individually. You can configure your multi EA® 5000 to meet your needs and requirements, thus creating your personal analysis system. No problem if your analytical requirements change, the modular structure of the multi EA® 5000 can be extended at any time.
The globally unique double furnace technology makes it quick to switch between vertical and horizontal applications in one instrument, i.e. fast and optimum adaptation to the sample matrix and analysis standard with minimal effort.
The flame sensor technology guarantees matrix-optimized sample digestion. Even most difficult matrices (oils, fuels, solvents, polymers, coal, liquefied gases) can be analyzed soot-free, precisely and reliably today. Forget time-consuming method generation and optimization of process parameters, such as gas flow, temperature, dosing speed – these are in the past!
The reliable determination of elemental concentrations with measurement ranges from ultratrace levels (ppb) to percent concentration in one single analytical cycle now becomes possible thanks to the intelligent wide-range detector principle (UV fluorescence for sulfur, chemiluminescence for nitrogen, microcoulometry for chlorine/halogens and NDIR detection for carbon). Using the patented Microplasma Optimizer (MPO), the sulfur analysis provides reliable, correct results also in samples of high nitrogen content
The Self Check System (SCS), the unique multiWin® software and FAST (Fast, Safe and Tight) connection technology offer convenient operation and reliable measurement results.
The multi-matrix sampler for vertical and horizontal applications saves valuable time – no complex conversion, no time-consuming connection, no adjustment of an additional sampler! A thermostatted sample table for the analysis of highly viscous samples renders sample dilution unnecessary.
Winning features at a glance:
- Application diversity, analyzes solid, paste, fluid, gaseous and LPG samples
- Multi-element, with C, N, S and Cl determination in one instrument
- Multimatrix sampler, for fully automated determination of solid and fluid samples in vertical or horizontal furnace configuration
- Double furnace technology, optimal adaptation to the sample matrix – vertical and horizontal mode in a single instrument
- Extended measuring range with low maintenance, ultra-modern detectors, all the way from ppb to percent
- Modular design, freedom to select and extend your analysis system configuration
- Self Check System (SCS) for trouble-free operation
- Flame sensor technology for matrix-optimized sample digestion
- Microplasma Optimizer (MPO) for the reliable sulfur analyses at high nitrogen content
The multi EA® 5000 – the highest precision, fastest and safest, yet still most convenient analyzer.
As a link between standard AAS instruments and ICP-OES spectrometers contrAA combines the best of two worlds more
The use of innovatively modified surfaces for the binding of nucleic acids (“Smart Modified Surfaces”) forms the basis of the technology more
Flexible pipettor with 1 to 384 channels with automatic loading of pipetting tools Unique and compact deck design, 12 positions on 2 levels Patent pending CHOICETM technology for pipetting from 500 nl to1 ml Highest precision and accuracy for various applicatios in all formats Closed stand ... more
Semi-automated electronic pipette with 96- or 384-channels within volume range from 500 nl to 1 ml Intuitive operation via multilingual touch screen (German, English, Chinese, Russian) Comfortable selection of different pipetting parameters and saving of methods Column by column pipetting i ... more
Our latest generation of double-beam photometers, SPECORD® PLUS offers highest precision and total reliability of measurement results. An extensive range of accessories guarantees flexibility and efficiency for all routine or special applications. The generously sized sample chamber and eas ... more
Effective July 1, 2017, Analytik Jena AG is selling all of its shares in AJ Blomesystem GmbH to the GUS Group. The sale of the previously wholly owned subsidiary and provider of comprehensive laboratory software management and information systems (LIMS) results from the strategic orientatio ... more
Analytik Jena has now achieved particular recognition in China: At this year’s Annual Conference of China Scientific Instruments (ACCSI) the Company received multiple awards, including being named as one of the ten most influential foreign suppliers. Two Analytik Jena products also received ... more
For more than 25 years, Klaus Berka has been the thinker, guider, and doer of Analytik Jena AG. Now the Company’s founder and long-term CEO is stepping down from Analytik Jena’s operational business. He will shortly join the Supervisory Board. “Klaus Berka has always focused on the customer ... more
- 1Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 2Soxtec integrated total fat analysis
- 3Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 4Real-Time PCR Now Has a New Profile
- 5Flexible PGC5000 Series Process Gas Chromatographs
- 6Milli-Q IQ 7000: Ultrapure Water with a Touch of Intelligence
- 7Less is more: Highly accurate viscosity measurements from 0.1 mL of sample
- 8Silicon immersion oil for microscopy of living tissues: ideal thanks to matched refractive index
- 9The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 10Customised Microwave Systems for Sample Preparation