The CyBi®-FeliX offers maximum performance for the automation of your cellular assays such as media exchange, cell seeding, ADME/Tox, transfection and cell-based screening more
A Potpourri on Application Diversity - The Outstanding Elemental Analyzer multi EA® 5000
Multi-element analysis C, N, S, Cl and TOC/AOX/TOX in one device
The multi EA® 5000 is much more than just a further development of our many years of analytical experience. It represents a new generation of elemental analyzers. Analyzers that are setting standards!
It is versatile, reliable, easy to operate and capable of so much more than just elemental analysis. C, N, S and Cl from solid, fluid, paste-like and gaseous samples are only a small part of what it can do. TOC, EOX and AOX/TOX analyses are further areas of analysis easily covered by the multi EA® 5000. This makes it a universal talent to be used in various fields such as petrochemistry, environmental analysis, pharmacy, the chemical industry and materials testing.
Its unique modular principle means that the system can be constructed individually. You can configure your multi EA® 5000 to meet your needs and requirements, thus creating your personal analysis system. No problem if your analytical requirements change, the modular structure of the multi EA® 5000 can be extended at any time.
The globally unique double furnace technology makes it quick to switch between vertical and horizontal applications in one instrument, i.e. fast and optimum adaptation to the sample matrix and analysis standard with minimal effort.
The flame sensor technology guarantees matrix-optimized sample digestion. Even most difficult matrices (oils, fuels, solvents, polymers, coal, liquefied gases) can be analyzed soot-free, precisely and reliably today. Forget time-consuming method generation and optimization of process parameters, such as gas flow, temperature, dosing speed – these are in the past!
The reliable determination of elemental concentrations with measurement ranges from ultratrace levels (ppb) to percent concentration in one single analytical cycle now becomes possible thanks to the intelligent wide-range detector principle (UV fluorescence for sulfur, chemiluminescence for nitrogen, microcoulometry for chlorine/halogens and NDIR detection for carbon). Using the patented Microplasma Optimizer (MPO), the sulfur analysis provides reliable, correct results also in samples of high nitrogen content
The Self Check System (SCS), the unique multiWin® software and FAST (Fast, Safe and Tight) connection technology offer convenient operation and reliable measurement results.
The multi-matrix sampler for vertical and horizontal applications saves valuable time – no complex conversion, no time-consuming connection, no adjustment of an additional sampler! A thermostatted sample table for the analysis of highly viscous samples renders sample dilution unnecessary.
Winning features at a glance:
- Application diversity, analyzes solid, paste, fluid, gaseous and LPG samples
- Multi-element, with C, N, S and Cl determination in one instrument
- Multimatrix sampler, for fully automated determination of solid and fluid samples in vertical or horizontal furnace configuration
- Double furnace technology, optimal adaptation to the sample matrix – vertical and horizontal mode in a single instrument
- Extended measuring range with low maintenance, ultra-modern detectors, all the way from ppb to percent
- Modular design, freedom to select and extend your analysis system configuration
- Self Check System (SCS) for trouble-free operation
- Flame sensor technology for matrix-optimized sample digestion
- Microplasma Optimizer (MPO) for the reliable sulfur analyses at high nitrogen content
The multi EA® 5000 – the highest precision, fastest and safest, yet still most convenient analyzer.
PlasmaQuant® PQ 9000 with High-Frequency Generator, V Shuttle Torch, and Dual View PLUS offers excellent plasma performance, detection limits, and accuracy in general applications ensuring productivity and ease of use more
Analytik Jena‘s solid AA® technology offers an interesting alternative of conventional methods of elemental analysis: The direct solid AAS more
Flexible pipettor with 1 to 384 channels with automatic loading of pipetting tools Unique and compact deck design, 12 positions on 2 levels Patent pending CHOICETM technology for pipetting from 500 nl to1 ml Highest precision and accuracy for various applicatios in all formats Closed stand ... more
With PlasmaQuant® PQ 9000 and PlasmaQuant® PQ 9000 Elite Analytik Jena offers two ICP-OES (optical emission spectrometers using inductively coupled plasma) systems customized to the analytical demands of applications ranging from agricultural, food and environmental routine analytics to adv ... more
The ZEEnit 650 P, a Zeeman AAS for graphite furnace and hydride techniques, and the ZEEnit 700 P, a compact tandem spectrometer for flame, hydride and graphite furnace techniques, provide users with a "plus" of functions. PlusGuaranteed effective: Both ZEEnit series instruments are equipped ... more
A change at the top for Analytik Jena AG. The Board member responsible for Sales and Marketing, Ulrich Krauss, will become the Company’s new Chief Executive Officer as of October 1, 2016. Klaus Berka, who founded Analytik Jena with two partners in April 1990 and has led the Company ever sin ... more
Analytik Jena AG is selling its Eisfeld site as of the end of April 30, 2016, to NOBLEX GmbH. NOBLEX GmbH is a subsidiary of the Frankfurt-based investment company VF Capital GmbH. A corresponding agreement was signed this past Friday by both companies. In addition to the business with opti ... more
Swiss measurement and automation engineering specialist Endress+Hauser has completed the takeover of analytical instrumentation provider Analytik Jena. The remaining minority shares of Analytik Jena were legally transferred to Endress+Hauser on 30 March 2016 following the entry of the trans ... more
- 1Soxtec integrated total fat analysis
- 2Flexible PGC5000 Series Process Gas Chromatographs
- 3Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 4Less is more: Highly accurate viscosity measurements from 0.1 mL of sample
- 5Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 6Customised Microwave Systems for Sample Preparation
- 7SPECORD® PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 8Real-Time PCR Now Has a New Profile
- 9Combining the precision of Bruker’s MALDI-TOF with the industry specific Accugenix® microbial database
- 10Certified UV/Vis Reference Materials for Spectrophotometers