mercur is a compact system specially optimized for the complete, cost-efficient determination of mercury traces down to the ng level more
A Potpourri on Application Diversity - The Outstanding Elemental Analyzer multi EA® 5000
Multi-element analysis C, N, S, Cl and TOC/AOX/TOX in one device
The multi EA® 5000 is much more than just a further development of our many years of analytical experience. It represents a new generation of elemental analyzers. Analyzers that are setting standards!
It is versatile, reliable, easy to operate and capable of so much more than just elemental analysis. C, N, S and Cl from solid, fluid, paste-like and gaseous samples are only a small part of what it can do. TOC, EOX and AOX/TOX analyses are further areas of analysis easily covered by the multi EA® 5000. This makes it a universal talent to be used in various fields such as petrochemistry, environmental analysis, pharmacy, the chemical industry and materials testing.
Its unique modular principle means that the system can be constructed individually. You can configure your multi EA® 5000 to meet your needs and requirements, thus creating your personal analysis system. No problem if your analytical requirements change, the modular structure of the multi EA® 5000 can be extended at any time.
The globally unique double furnace technology makes it quick to switch between vertical and horizontal applications in one instrument, i.e. fast and optimum adaptation to the sample matrix and analysis standard with minimal effort.
The flame sensor technology guarantees matrix-optimized sample digestion. Even most difficult matrices (oils, fuels, solvents, polymers, coal, liquefied gases) can be analyzed soot-free, precisely and reliably today. Forget time-consuming method generation and optimization of process parameters, such as gas flow, temperature, dosing speed – these are in the past!
The reliable determination of elemental concentrations with measurement ranges from ultratrace levels (ppb) to percent concentration in one single analytical cycle now becomes possible thanks to the intelligent wide-range detector principle (UV fluorescence for sulfur, chemiluminescence for nitrogen, microcoulometry for chlorine/halogens and NDIR detection for carbon). Using the patented Microplasma Optimizer (MPO), the sulfur analysis provides reliable, correct results also in samples of high nitrogen content
The Self Check System (SCS), the unique multiWin® software and FAST (Fast, Safe and Tight) connection technology offer convenient operation and reliable measurement results.
The multi-matrix sampler for vertical and horizontal applications saves valuable time – no complex conversion, no time-consuming connection, no adjustment of an additional sampler! A thermostatted sample table for the analysis of highly viscous samples renders sample dilution unnecessary.
Winning features at a glance:
- Application diversity, analyzes solid, paste, fluid, gaseous and LPG samples
- Multi-element, with C, N, S and Cl determination in one instrument
- Multimatrix sampler, for fully automated determination of solid and fluid samples in vertical or horizontal furnace configuration
- Double furnace technology, optimal adaptation to the sample matrix – vertical and horizontal mode in a single instrument
- Extended measuring range with low maintenance, ultra-modern detectors, all the way from ppb to percent
- Modular design, freedom to select and extend your analysis system configuration
- Self Check System (SCS) for trouble-free operation
- Flame sensor technology for matrix-optimized sample digestion
- Microplasma Optimizer (MPO) for the reliable sulfur analyses at high nitrogen content
The multi EA® 5000 – the highest precision, fastest and safest, yet still most convenient analyzer.
The contrAA® series of Analytik Jena exceeds the performance of conventional AA spectrometers in all parameters more
In 2013, Analytik Jena celebrates the 50th anniversary of SPECORD®. Right on time for this event, the company has launched the new SPECORD 50 PLUS more
The merger of CyBio AG into Analytik Jena AG became effective upon entry into the commercial register of Analytik Jena AG (commercial register of the Registry Court of Jena, HRB 200027). As a result, CyBio AG is dissolved as an independent company. In the future, the Life Science business u ... more
Analytik Jena AG (Prime Standard: AJA, ISIN: DE0005213508) generated consolidated revenue of EUR 62.8 m in the first half of the current financial year (previous year: EUR 46.9 m), corresponding to an increase in sales of 33.7 %. In the instrument business alone, where revenue of EUR 50.8 m ... more
Analytik Jena AG wants to expand its business with analytical measuring technology and Life Science products in the Middle East region, one of the fastest-growing markets in the world in this field. For its core segment Analytical Instrumentation, the Company added a renowned new distributo ... more
- 1HELOS: Particle Size Analysis from 0.1 µm to 8,750 µm with up to 217 measuring points
- 2GC/MS/MS - Identification. Quantitation. Technovation.
- 3Soxtec integrated total fat analysis
- 4One Touch Makes All the Difference
- 5Separation and Sediment Analysis by LUMiReader® X-Ray
- 6Mark 3 Moisture Analyzer - For More Flexibility, Reliability, and Cost-Effectiveness
- 7Separation of coeluting peaks in GC-analysis made very easy
- 8Flexible and efficient automation in a minimum of space
- 9SPECORD® PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 10Agilent 7820A Gas Chromatography System