As a link between standard AAS instruments and ICP-OES spectrometers contrAA combines the best of two worlds more
A Potpourri on Application Diversity - The Outstanding Elemental Analyzer multi EA® 5000
Multi-element analysis C, N, S, Cl and TOC/AOX/TOX in one device
The multi EA® 5000 is much more than just a further development of our many years of analytical experience. It represents a new generation of elemental analyzers. Analyzers that are setting standards!
It is versatile, reliable, easy to operate and capable of so much more than just elemental analysis. C, N, S and Cl from solid, fluid, paste-like and gaseous samples are only a small part of what it can do. TOC, EOX and AOX/TOX analyses are further areas of analysis easily covered by the multi EA® 5000. This makes it a universal talent to be used in various fields such as petrochemistry, environmental analysis, pharmacy, the chemical industry and materials testing.
Its unique modular principle means that the system can be constructed individually. You can configure your multi EA® 5000 to meet your needs and requirements, thus creating your personal analysis system. No problem if your analytical requirements change, the modular structure of the multi EA® 5000 can be extended at any time.
The globally unique double furnace technology makes it quick to switch between vertical and horizontal applications in one instrument, i.e. fast and optimum adaptation to the sample matrix and analysis standard with minimal effort.
The flame sensor technology guarantees matrix-optimized sample digestion. Even most difficult matrices (oils, fuels, solvents, polymers, coal, liquefied gases) can be analyzed soot-free, precisely and reliably today. Forget time-consuming method generation and optimization of process parameters, such as gas flow, temperature, dosing speed – these are in the past!
The reliable determination of elemental concentrations with measurement ranges from ultratrace levels (ppb) to percent concentration in one single analytical cycle now becomes possible thanks to the intelligent wide-range detector principle (UV fluorescence for sulfur, chemiluminescence for nitrogen, microcoulometry for chlorine/halogens and NDIR detection for carbon). Using the patented Microplasma Optimizer (MPO), the sulfur analysis provides reliable, correct results also in samples of high nitrogen content
The Self Check System (SCS), the unique multiWin® software and FAST (Fast, Safe and Tight) connection technology offer convenient operation and reliable measurement results.
The multi-matrix sampler for vertical and horizontal applications saves valuable time – no complex conversion, no time-consuming connection, no adjustment of an additional sampler! A thermostatted sample table for the analysis of highly viscous samples renders sample dilution unnecessary.
Winning features at a glance:
- Application diversity, analyzes solid, paste, fluid, gaseous and LPG samples
- Multi-element, with C, N, S and Cl determination in one instrument
- Multimatrix sampler, for fully automated determination of solid and fluid samples in vertical or horizontal furnace configuration
- Double furnace technology, optimal adaptation to the sample matrix – vertical and horizontal mode in a single instrument
- Extended measuring range with low maintenance, ultra-modern detectors, all the way from ppb to percent
- Modular design, freedom to select and extend your analysis system configuration
- Self Check System (SCS) for trouble-free operation
- Flame sensor technology for matrix-optimized sample digestion
- Microplasma Optimizer (MPO) for the reliable sulfur analyses at high nitrogen content
The multi EA® 5000 – the highest precision, fastest and safest, yet still most convenient analyzer.
The use of innovatively modified surfaces for the binding of nucleic acids (“Smart Modified Surfaces”) forms the basis of the technology more
Flexible pipettor with 1 to 384 channels with automatic loading of pipetting tools Unique and compact deck design, 12 positions on 2 levels Patent pending CHOICETM technology for pipetting from 500 nl to1 ml Highest precision and accuracy for various applicatios in all formats Closed stand ... more
Semi-automated electronic pipette with 96- or 384-channels within volume range from 500 nl to 1 ml Intuitive operation via multilingual touch screen (German, English, Chinese, Russian) Comfortable selection of different pipetting parameters and saving of methods Column by column pipetting i ... more
Our latest generation of double-beam photometers, SPECORD® PLUS offers highest precision and total reliability of measurement results. An extensive range of accessories guarantees flexibility and efficiency for all routine or special applications. The generously sized sample chamber and eas ... more
Analytik Jena has entered a partnership with Illumina, Inc. headquartered in San Diego. In so doing Analytik Jena gains access to the growing genotyping market currently being served by Illumina’s technologies by offering a production scale solution to provide ultra-high throughput sample p ... more
A change at the top for Analytik Jena AG. The Board member responsible for Sales and Marketing, Ulrich Krauss, will become the Company’s new Chief Executive Officer as of October 1, 2016. Klaus Berka, who founded Analytik Jena with two partners in April 1990 and has led the Company ever sin ... more
Analytik Jena AG is selling its Eisfeld site as of the end of April 30, 2016, to NOBLEX GmbH. NOBLEX GmbH is a subsidiary of the Frankfurt-based investment company VF Capital GmbH. A corresponding agreement was signed this past Friday by both companies. In addition to the business with opti ... more
- 1Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 2Soxtec integrated total fat analysis
- 3The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 4Flexible PGC5000 Series Process Gas Chromatographs
- 5Less is more: Highly accurate viscosity measurements from 0.1 mL of sample
- 6Customised Microwave Systems for Sample Preparation
- 7Mass Spectrometer for Research Applications Demanding Highest Sensitivity and Lowest Detection Limits
- 8Real-Time PCR Now Has a New Profile
- 9Certified UV/Vis Reference Materials for Spectrophotometers
- 10Fast Analysis of Particle Shape and Size with Dynamic Image Analysis