By extravagant design, flexibility, reliability and high speed FlexCycler² sets new standards for thermal cyclers. more
A Potpourri on Application Diversity - The Outstanding Elemental Analyzer multi EA® 5000
Multi-element analysis C, N, S, Cl and TOC/AOX/TOX in one deviceby Analytik Jena AG
The multi EA® 5000 is much more than just a further development of our many years of analytical experience. It represents a new generation of elemental analyzers. Analyzers that are setting standards!
It is versatile, reliable, easy to operate and capable of so much more than just elemental analysis. C, N, S and Cl from solid, fluid, paste-like and gaseous samples are only a small part of what it can do. TOC, EOX and AOX/TOX analyses are further areas of analysis easily covered by the multi EA® 5000. This makes it a universal talent to be used in various fields such as petrochemistry, environmental analysis, pharmacy, the chemical industry and materials testing.
Its unique modular principle means that the system can be constructed individually. You can configure your multi EA® 5000 to meet your needs and requirements, thus creating your personal analysis system. No problem if your analytical requirements change, the modular structure of the multi EA® 5000 can be extended at any time.
The globally unique double furnace technology makes it quick to switch between vertical and horizontal applications in one instrument, i.e. fast and optimum adaptation to the sample matrix and analysis standard with minimal effort.
The flame sensor technology guarantees matrix-optimized sample digestion. Even most difficult matrices (oils, fuels, solvents, polymers, coal, liquefied gases) can be analyzed soot-free, precisely and reliably today. Forget time-consuming method generation and optimization of process parameters, such as gas flow, temperature, dosing speed – these are in the past!
The reliable determination of elemental concentrations with measurement ranges from ultratrace levels (ppb) to percent concentration in one single analytical cycle now becomes possible thanks to the intelligent wide-range detector principle (UV fluorescence for sulfur, chemiluminescence for nitrogen, microcoulometry for chlorine/halogens and NDIR detection for carbon). Using the patented Microplasma Optimizer (MPO), the sulfur analysis provides reliable, correct results also in samples of high nitrogen content
The Self Check System (SCS), the unique multiWin® software and FAST (Fast, Safe and Tight) connection technology offer convenient operation and reliable measurement results.
The multi-matrix sampler for vertical and horizontal applications saves valuable time – no complex conversion, no time-consuming connection, no adjustment of an additional sampler! A thermostatted sample table for the analysis of highly viscous samples renders sample dilution unnecessary.
Winning features at a glance:
- Application diversity, analyzes solid, paste, fluid, gaseous and LPG samples
- Multi-element, with C, N, S and Cl determination in one instrument
- Multimatrix sampler, for fully automated determination of solid and fluid samples in vertical or horizontal furnace configuration
- Double furnace technology, optimal adaptation to the sample matrix – vertical and horizontal mode in a single instrument
- Extended measuring range with low maintenance, ultra-modern detectors, all the way from ppb to percent
- Modular design, freedom to select and extend your analysis system configuration
- Self Check System (SCS) for trouble-free operation
- Flame sensor technology for matrix-optimized sample digestion
- Microplasma Optimizer (MPO) for the reliable sulfur analyses at high nitrogen content
The multi EA® 5000 – the highest precision, fastest and safest, yet still most convenient analyzer.
Contact / Request information
Contact the supplier and request further information free of charge:
mercur is a compact system specially optimized for the complete, cost-efficient determination of mercury traces down to the ng level more
The multi EA® 5000 from Analytik Jena sets high standards in the multi-element analysis of C, N, S, Cl as well as TOC and AOX/TOX. Its double furnace more
Analytik Jena has acquired all of the assets of the insolvent company SIRS-Lab GmbH as part of an asset deal. SIRS-Lab, a company that develops molecular diagnostics methods and testing systems for life-threatening infections like sepsis, had filed for insolvency in December 2012. Analytik ... more
Analytik Jena AG has established a new subsidiary, Analytik Jena Far East (Thailand) Ltd., giving it a presence in the Southeast Asian market. Analytik Jena AG is using this new company to bolster its activities in the Southeast Asian market, increase its regional service for the sales part ... more
Analytik Jena AG (AJA) expects sales for the current financial year 2012/2013 to exceed EUR 100.0 m for the first time in the Company's history. This was announced today by the manufacturer of analytical instrumentation, life science instruments and optoelectronics in the run-up to its Annu ... more
- 1Fast and flexible PCR thermal cycler with well-proven technology
- 2Titrette® - the next generation digital burette!
- 3HELOS: Particle Size Analysis from 0.1 µm to 8,750 µm with up to 217 measuring points
- 4QICPIC: Particle Shape and Particle Size
- 5Redefining AAS: High-Resolution Continuum Source AAS
- 6NANOPHOX: Particle Size and Stability Analysis of Opaque Suspensions and Emulsions
- 7Regularly testing ensures correct UV/Vis measurement results
- 8One rheometer, two EC motors, all possibilities
- 9Endosafe-PTS: Licensed Endotoxin detection for the future
- 10Sample preparation on top - TOPwave