With the qTOWER³ auto real-time PCR system, Analytik Jena is using its proven fiber-optic technology for a device that is ideally suited to be integrated into robotics systems more
Redefining AAS: High-Resolution Continuum Source AAS
The best AA on the market
The contrAA® series of Analytik Jena exceeds the performance of conventional AA spectrometers in all parameters.
The High-Resolution Continuum Source AAS represents a previously unattained effectiveness and quality of measurement results.
Following decades of experience in the development of spectrometers and graphite furnaces and in cooperation with partners from leading research institutes with the contrAA® series a vision became reality. It is the start of a new generation in AAS, which finally closes the gap between ICP-OES and AAS.
The atomic absorption spectrometer series comprises three instruments:
- contrAA® 300, the high-resolution continuum source AAS for flame and hydride technology
- contrAA® 600, the high-resolution continuum source AAS for graphite furnace technology
- contrAA® 700, a compact, versatile system for flame, hydride and graphite furnace technology
All systems combine intelligent design with premium functionality and persuasive performance characteristics:
- Just one light source for all elements
- Unique simultaneous background correction
- Non-metals and halogens measurement (MAS)
- Sequential multiroutine as standard
- Simultaneous measurement (multiple line evaluation)
- The only alternative to ICP OES
- Solid Sampling
Infinite Latitude with only One Light Source
With only one light source for all elements and all available wavelengths, the instrument is ready to measure at all times. The previous dependence of the measurement on hollow cathode lamps is eliminated and the associated costly preparation time no longer applies. The protracted burn-in time of the light source, necessary for conventional line sources, is no longer required, since any drift phenomena are corrected simultaneously.
The use of a xenon lamp as a continuous source of radiation opens up the entire wavelength range relevant for AAS for the customer in just one step. Thus, the sequential multielement-routine becomes standard in the flame technique. The evaluation of molecular absorption bands, allowing the analysis of additional elements, such as sulfur, fluorine or phosphorus, is a further innovation.
Simultaneous background correction
The realtime simultaneous background correction with the aid of the reference pixels of the detector and fully automated background routines guarantee precise measuring results. Direct line overlays can also be corrected in the same manner.
The unique resolution is decisive for the new quality of the measurement results.Interference is minimized through optimum line separation. Errors, which are caused by the limits of the resolution in traditional line AAS, can be identified for the first time and thereby avoided.
Direct solids analysis – Intelligent innovation pushes back limits
With the contrAA® 600 and 700, the direct analysis of solids by AAS becomes a real alternative for many applications. The user is no longer limited to trace analysis, because insensitive lines can also be used without problems.
The PlasmaQuant® MS series offers two high-performance models with lowest operating cost. At the heart of the PlasmaQuant® MS is the patented ReflexION, 90° reflecting ion optics providing industry-leading sensitivity for lowest detection limits more
The multi EA® 5000 from Analytik Jena sets high standards in the multi-element analysis of C, N, S, Cl as well as TOC and AOX/TOX. Its double furnace more
The PlasmaQuant® MS series offers two high-performance models with lowest operating cost. At the heart of the PlasmaQuant® MS is the patented ReflexION, 90° reflecting ion optics providing industry-leading sensitivity for lowest detection limits. Furthermore, a new RF generator design offer ... more
The contrAA® series of Analytik Jena exceeds the performance of conventional AA spectrometers in all parameters. The High-Resolution Continuum Source AAS represents a previously unattained effectiveness and quality of measurement results. Following decades of experience in the development o ... more
The multi EA® 5000 is much more than just a further development of our many years of analytical experience. It represents a new generation of elemental analyzers. Analyzers that are setting standards! It is versatile, reliable, easy to operate and capable of so much more than just elemental ... more
Analytik Jena AG is selling its Eisfeld site as of the end of April 30, 2016, to NOBLEX GmbH. NOBLEX GmbH is a subsidiary of the Frankfurt-based investment company VF Capital GmbH. A corresponding agreement was signed this past Friday by both companies. In addition to the business with opti ... more
Swiss measurement and automation engineering specialist Endress+Hauser has completed the takeover of analytical instrumentation provider Analytik Jena. The remaining minority shares of Analytik Jena were legally transferred to Endress+Hauser on 30 March 2016 following the entry of the trans ... more
Analytik Jena AG has established a branch office on the premises of Endress+Hauser at the Reinach site near Basel in Switzerland. “This step is part of our strategy to further expand our international sales structure and to establish our own organization and direct sales wherever tangible g ... more
- 1Flexible PGC5000 Series Process Gas Chromatographs
- 2Refrigerated 4 liter centrifuge – More capacity, ergonomic operation, low noise level
- 3SPECORD® PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 4Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 5Tailor-made PCR Setup Solution for OEM liquid handling automation projects
- 6Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 7Soxtec integrated total fat analysis
- 8Real-Time PCR Now Has a New Profile
- 9BenchSmart™ 96 Semi-Automated Pipetting System
- 10Combining the precision of Bruker’s MALDI-TOF with the industry specific Accugenix® microbial database