The thermal cycler Biometra TRIO provides three independent sample blocks which can run three different PCR reactions in parallel more
Redefining AAS: High-Resolution Continuum Source AAS
The best AA on the market
The contrAA® series of Analytik Jena exceeds the performance of conventional AA spectrometers in all parameters.
The High-Resolution Continuum Source AAS represents a previously unattained effectiveness and quality of measurement results.
Following decades of experience in the development of spectrometers and graphite furnaces and in cooperation with partners from leading research institutes with the contrAA® series a vision became reality. It is the start of a new generation in AAS, which finally closes the gap between ICP-OES and AAS.
The atomic absorption spectrometer series comprises three instruments:
- contrAA® 300, the high-resolution continuum source AAS for flame and hydride technology
- contrAA® 600, the high-resolution continuum source AAS for graphite furnace technology
- contrAA® 700, a compact, versatile system for flame, hydride and graphite furnace technology
All systems combine intelligent design with premium functionality and persuasive performance characteristics:
- Just one light source for all elements
- Unique simultaneous background correction
- Non-metals and halogens measurement (MAS)
- Sequential multiroutine as standard
- Simultaneous measurement (multiple line evaluation)
- The only alternative to ICP OES
- Solid Sampling
Infinite Latitude with only One Light Source
With only one light source for all elements and all available wavelengths, the instrument is ready to measure at all times. The previous dependence of the measurement on hollow cathode lamps is eliminated and the associated costly preparation time no longer applies. The protracted burn-in time of the light source, necessary for conventional line sources, is no longer required, since any drift phenomena are corrected simultaneously.
The use of a xenon lamp as a continuous source of radiation opens up the entire wavelength range relevant for AAS for the customer in just one step. Thus, the sequential multielement-routine becomes standard in the flame technique. The evaluation of molecular absorption bands, allowing the analysis of additional elements, such as sulfur, fluorine or phosphorus, is a further innovation.
Simultaneous background correction
The realtime simultaneous background correction with the aid of the reference pixels of the detector and fully automated background routines guarantee precise measuring results. Direct line overlays can also be corrected in the same manner.
The unique resolution is decisive for the new quality of the measurement results.Interference is minimized through optimum line separation. Errors, which are caused by the limits of the resolution in traditional line AAS, can be identified for the first time and thereby avoided.
Direct solids analysis – Intelligent innovation pushes back limits
With the contrAA® 600 and 700, the direct analysis of solids by AAS becomes a real alternative for many applications. The user is no longer limited to trace analysis, because insensitive lines can also be used without problems.
PlasmaQuant® PQ 9000 is an ICP OES spectrometer with high-resolution array technology for the elemental analysis of demanding samples. Building on technological more
Analytik Jena AG has established a branch office on the premises of Endress+Hauser at the Reinach site near Basel in Switzerland. “This step is part of our strategy to further expand our international sales structure and to establish our own organization and direct sales wherever tangible g ... more
At a meeting in September, the Supervisory Board of Analytik Jena AG made the decision to expand the Company’s Executive Board. In this way, the Company is responding to its growth and the ever-increasing challenges associated with its operational business. The management body of the Jena-b ... more
Analytik Jena AG looks back on a quarter century of successful corporate development. The Thuringian company, which has been part of the Swiss Endress+Hauser Group for two years, was founded in spring 1990 during the time of German reunification as a sales company and, with commercial regis ... more
- 1Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 2Real-Time PCR Now Has a New Profile
- 3SPECORD® PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 4Soxtec integrated total fat analysis
- 5Combining the precision of Bruker’s MALDI-TOF with the industry specific Accugenix® microbial database
- 6Mini-Spectrometers - From the smallest component to the dedicated measurement system
- 7Flexible PGC5000 Series Process Gas Chromatographs
- 8Refrigerated 4 liter centrifuge – More capacity, ergonomic operation, low noise level
- 9Optical UV/Vis/NIR Immersion Probes for Online Analytical Analysis
- 10PlateMaster - 96 channel pipetting for 96 and 384 well plates