The Titrette® has an innovative new measuring system - so even the tight error limits of Class A glass burettes per DIN EN ISO 385 are met more
Titrette® - the next generation digital burette!
Titrate quickly and with highest precision, even in close quarters, with no power hookup needed!
The Titrette® has an innovative new measuring system – so even the tight error limits of Class A glass burettes per DIN EN ISO 385 are met.
If needed it can display 3 decimal places for volumes below 20 ml.
- Smooth-running operation
Easy-grip hand wheel action and smooth precision gears for fast or drop-wise titration make handling extremely simple and reliable.
- Light-weight and compact
All components move within the housing. The compact design and the light weight ensure good stability.
The titrating tube can be adjusted horizontally and vertically - this provides flexibility when positioning the instrument, e.g., when using a magnetic stirrer or different bottle sizes.
- Easy Handling
To change between filling and titration, no switching needed. By the direction of hand wheel rotation the instrument automatically detects whether you are filling or titrating to reduce the risk of handling errors.
- Additional electronic function
Four additional helpful extra functions make your work easier: Adjustment with Easy Calibration, Calibration schedule to save a date for the next calibration, save power with Auto-Power-Off, change decimal place settings.
- Easy maintenance
Cleaning and part replacement can be carried out conveniently and easily in the lab.
- Light protection
For protection of light-sensitive media amber colored windows are included.
- PC interface (optional)
The data transmission directly to the PC eliminates transcription errors while recording primary data. With this an important demand of GLP is fulfilled.
The Titrette® is conformity certified and available as 25 ml- and 50 ml-burette. Also included: performance certificate, telescoping filling tube, recirculation tube, 2 micro batteries (AAA/UM4/LR03), 3 bottle adapters PP, 2 colored light shield inspection windows.
Please visit our product website for more information or ask for the new leaflet!
The single channel pipette, Transferpette® S and the new multichannel pipette Transferpette® S -8/-12, are the perfect manual pipettes in the lab more
Manufacturer of Liquid Handling Instruments (dispensers, burettes, manual and electronic single-/multichannel pipettes as well as manual and electronic repetitive pipettes), volumetric glassware, plasticware for Life Science (PCR, storage, HTS/ UHTS, UV-disposable cuvettes) and analysis, al ... more
- 1Titrette® - the next generation digital burette!
- 2Redefining AAS: High-Resolution Continuum Source AAS
- 3PIRO® - your personal pipetting robot
- 4Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) - the best way to prepare your GC and LC samples
- 5Raman Based PAT/QbD Analyzer for Process Development and Understanding
- 6HELOS: Particle Size Analysis from 0.1 µm to 8,750 µm with up to 217 measuring points
- 7State-of-the-art sample preparation for analytical laboratories. Safe, quick and efficient
- 8Transferpette® S Single- and multichannel pipettes
- 9Ultra-high resolution UHPLC with long sub-2µm particle columns and pressure range of up to 1250 bar
- 10Milestone in Field Spectroscopy: The Handy, Mobile Spectrometer FieldSpec 4