Safety and reliability made the Dispensette® the world`s favourite bottle-top dispenser for accurate dispensing even of aggressive reagents. more
Titrette® - bottle top burette – now also available in 10 ml size
Titrate quickly and with highest precision, even in close quarters, with no power hookup needed!
Ease of use and proven reliability are the most valued features of the Titrette® bottle-top burette. Now, a brand-new 10 ml model complements the popular existing line of 25 ml and 50 ml Titrette® versions.
With its all new innovative measuring system, Titrette® is the first bottle-top burette worldwide specified to meet the tight error limits of Class A glass burettes according to DIN EN ISO 385.
The 10 ml and 25 ml models display the titrated volume in increments of 1 µl and the 50ml models in increments of 2 µl. Above 20 ml titrated volume the display will automatically switch to 10 µl increments. Drop sizes are approx. 20 µl for 10 ml instruments, and approx. 30 µl for 25 ml and 50 ml models.
Every model of the Titrette® bottle-top burette provides easy to control drop-wise titration, unparalled precision, compact design, and an optional PC-interface.
Titrette® makes high precision titrations fast and reliable, even with limited working space and no access to a power connection – in the lab, in production, or in an outdoor environment.
- drop-wise titration with great sensitivity
- refilling while titrating with no need to switch function
- compact and lightweight design for great stability on the workbench
- alternative inspection window for light sensitive applications
- easy cleaning and maintenance in the lab
- optional PC-interface for data transmission
Please find more product information on our product website or in the new leaflet which is available in multiple languages.
The single channel pipette, Transferpette® S and the new multichannel pipette Transferpette® S -8/-12, are the perfect manual pipettes in the lab more
- 1HELOS: Particle Size Analysis from 0.1 µm to 8,750 µm with up to 217 measuring points
- 2One Touch Makes All the Difference
- 3GC/MS/MS - Identification. Quantitation. Technovation.
- 4Separation and Sediment Analysis by LUMiReader® X-Ray
- 5Soxtec integrated total fat analysis
- 6Separation of coeluting peaks in GC-analysis made very easy
- 7Mark 3 Moisture Analyzer - For More Flexibility, Reliability, and Cost-Effectiveness
- 8SPECORD® PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 9Flexible and efficient automation in a minimum of space
- 10Agilent 7820A Gas Chromatography System