The HandyStep® S repetitive pipette is ideal for routine or research applications in diagnostics, molecular biology, environmental analysis, and many more. more
Titrette® - bottle top burette - now also available in 10 ml size - NEW: Interesting utility videos
Titrate quickly and with highest precision, even in close quarters, with no power hookup needed!
Ease of use and proven reliability are the most valued features of the Titrette® bottle-top burette. Now, a brand-new 10 ml model complements the popular existing line of 25 ml and 50 ml Titrette® versions.
With its all new innovative measuring system, Titrette® is the first bottle-top burette worldwide specified to meet the tight error limits of Class A glass burettes according to DIN EN ISO 385.
The 10 ml and 25 ml models display the titrated volume in increments of 1 µl and the 50ml models in increments of 2 µl. Above 20 ml titrated volume the display will automatically switch to 10 µl increments. Drop sizes are approx. 20 µl for 10 ml instruments, and approx. 30 µl for 25 ml and 50 ml models.
Every model of the Titrette® bottle-top burette provides easy to control drop-wise titration, unparalled precision, compact design, and an optional PC-interface.
Titrette® makes high precision titrations fast and reliable, even with limited working space and no access to a power connection – in the lab, in production, or in an outdoor environment.
- drop-wise titration with great sensitivity
- refilling while titrating with no need to switch function
- compact and lightweight design for great stability on the workbench
- alternative inspection window for light sensitive applications
- easy cleaning and maintenance in the lab
- optional PC-interface for data transmission
NEW: Utility videos show Start-up, Titration and Cleaning in detail:
- Start up of digital burette Titrette®
- Titration with digital burette Titrette®
- Cleaning of digital burette Titrette®
Please find more product information on our product website or in the new leaflet which is available in multiple languages.
- 1Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 2New photometric test for COD analysis in seawater and waste water
- 3Endosafe-PTS: Licensed Endotoxin detection for the future
- 4Combining the precision of Bruker’s MALDI-TOF with the industry specific Accugenix® microbial database
- 5Redefining AAS: High-Resolution Continuum Source AAS
- 6Tailor-made PCR Setup Solution for OEM liquid handling automation projects
- 7Mini-Spectrometers - From the smallest component to the dedicated measurement system
- 8Fully Automated Water Analysis for COD and other Parameters with Cuvette Tests
- 9Soxtec integrated total fat analysis
- 10Agilent 7820A Gas Chromatography System