Optical UV/Vis/NIR immersion probes simplify and support the daily tasks of laboratory, production and quality control managers, increasing the efficiency and reliability of analytical more
Certified UV/Vis Reference Materials for Spectrophotometers
Certainly correct measurements when using Certified Reference Materials
Certified UV/Vis Reference materials
Liquid filter - photometric accuracy
Neutral density glass filter to check the photometric accuracy
DAkkS Calibration certificate
Regular testing of spectrophotometers with certified reference materials secures measuring results as well as the traceability of measuring results to international standards (e.g. NIST, European Pharmacopoeia).
In order to calibrate spectrometers, the Hellma Analytics’ Calibration Laboratory, accredited according to DIN EN ISO 17025, offers easy-to-handle, ready-for-use certified UV/ Vis reference materials - available as glass and liquid filters. The distinguishing feature is that they are usable trouble-free for many years - thus users profit from a clean, easy and efficient solution for their qualification tasks. Correct measuring results are the basis for safe manufacturing processes and quality control in many areas.
In order to achieve correct measuring results in the long run, one should qualify the following parameters regularly:
- Wavelength accuracy
- Photometric accuracy
- Spectral resolution
- Level of stray light
Advantages using Hellma Reference Materials
- You’ll save valuable time
- You’ll preserve the environment and go easy on your budget
- No waste or complex preparation of solutions
- Certainly correct measuring results
- Measuring results are traceable to international standards
is very easy and does not require any specific preparation.
Insert the suitable glass or liquid filter into the cell holder and start the measurement or scan. Then compare the obtained absorption values or peaks with the values stated on the included DAkkS Calibration Certificate. Anyone who qualifies his spectrophotometer regularly like this, will secure and document the traceability of measurement results to international standards, e.g. to primary standards of NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology), and in addition, will be able to face the next audit with utmost confidence.
Since June, Dr. Oliver Falkenstörfer (51) has been the new Managing Director of Hellma Optik GmbH in Jena. As a physicist with a PhD, Dr. Falkenstörfer was responsible for different managerial and executive functions at JENOPTIK Optical Systems GmbH where he was working in particular as the ... more
This year’s spring conference of the Spectaris Human Resources Management Group (Spectaris = German Hightech Industry Association) was held at Hellma Analytics. Several current subjects from the agenda were discussed with regard to practical experiences e.g. how modern recruiting is like as ... more
- 1Flexible PGC5000 Series Process Gas Chromatographs
- 2GC/MS/MS - Identification. Quantitation. Technovation.
- 3Rely on Getinge Lancer cleaning results and concentrate on your daily activity!
- 4Handheld Pipetting – Best Practices Guide
- 5New Sodium Analyzer from METTLER TOLEDO for Simple, Accurate and Affordable Sodium Analysis
- 6PlateMaster - 96 channel pipetting for 96 and 384 well plates
- 7Agilent 5977E GC/MS System
- 8Agilent 7820A Gas Chromatography System
- 9Combining the precision of Bruker’s MALDI-TOF with the industry specific Accugenix® microbial database
- 10Innovative Device Automates Handheld Pipetting