Optical UV/Vis/NIR immersion probes simplify and support the daily tasks of laboratory, production and quality control managers, increasing the efficiency and reliability of analytical more
Certified UV/Vis Reference Materials for Spectrophotometers
Certainly correct measurements when using Certified Reference Materials
Certified UV/Vis Reference materials
Liquid filter - photometric accuracy
Neutral density glass filter to check the photometric accuracy
DAkkS Calibration certificate
Regular testing of spectrophotometers with certified reference materials secures measuring results as well as the traceability of measuring results to international standards (e.g. NIST, European Pharmacopoeia).
In order to calibrate spectrometers, the Hellma Analytics’ Calibration Laboratory, accredited according to DIN EN ISO 17025, offers easy-to-handle, ready-for-use certified UV/ Vis reference materials - available as glass and liquid filters. The distinguishing feature is that they are usable trouble-free for many years - thus users profit from a clean, easy and efficient solution for their qualification tasks. Correct measuring results are the basis for safe manufacturing processes and quality control in many areas.
In order to achieve correct measuring results in the long run, one should qualify the following parameters regularly:
- Wavelength accuracy
- Photometric accuracy
- Spectral resolution
- Level of stray light
Advantages using Hellma Reference Materials
- You’ll save valuable time
- You’ll preserve the environment and go easy on your budget
- No waste or complex preparation of solutions
- Certainly correct measuring results
- Measuring results are traceable to international standards
is very easy and does not require any specific preparation.
Insert the suitable glass or liquid filter into the cell holder and start the measurement or scan. Then compare the obtained absorption values or peaks with the values stated on the included DAkkS Calibration Certificate. Anyone who qualifies his spectrophotometer regularly like this, will secure and document the traceability of measurement results to international standards, e.g. to primary standards of NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology), and in addition, will be able to face the next audit with utmost confidence.
For further information please visit our product website, download our product brochure or request information now!
WORLD DEBUT - 3 in 1 All-quartz flow-through cuvette enables efficient and safe measurements due to two optical path lengths in one single cuvette and an internal thread cut directly into more
- 1Soxtec integrated total fat analysis
- 2Tailor-made PCR Setup Solution for OEM liquid handling automation projects
- 3Mini-Spectrometers - From the smallest component to the dedicated measurement system
- 4Separation of coeluting peaks in GC-analysis made very easy
- 5Agilent 7820A Gas Chromatography System
- 6Optical UV/Vis/NIR Immersion Probes for Online Analytical Analysis
- 7One Touch Makes All the Difference
- 8Fluorescence Microscope: Live-cell imaging directly in the incubator - even in daylight
- 9Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) - the best way to prepare your GC and LC samples
- 10Alternative water detection with easyH2O