Optical UV/Vis/NIR immersion probes simplify and support the daily tasks of laboratory, production and quality control managers, increasing the efficiency and reliability of analytical more
Certified UV/Vis Reference Materials for Spectrophotometers
Certainly Correct Measurements When Using Certified Reference Materials
Complete filter set (667003) for testing the spectrophotometer according to Ph. Eur.
Complete glass filter set (666S000) for testing the photometric accuracy and wavelength accuracy
HoDi liquid filter (667005) with a broad wavelength spectrum from 240 nm to 870 nm
DAkkS Calibration certificate by Hellma Analytics
Certified UV/Vis Reference materials
Regular testing of spectrophotometers with certified reference materials secures the traceability of measuring results to international standards (e.g. NIST, ASTM). Hellma reference materials for UV/Vis spectroscopy ensure conformity with regulations (Ph. Eur., USP) and provide for highest process transparency.
In order to calibrate spectrometers, the Hellma Analytics’ Calibration Laboratory, accredited according to DIN EN ISO 17025, offers easy-to-handle, ready-for-use certified UV/ Vis reference materials - available as glass and liquid filters. The distinguishing feature is that they are usable trouble-free for many years - thus users profit from a clean, easy and efficient solution for their qualification tasks. Correct measuring results are the basis for safe manufacturing processes and quality control in many areas.
In order to achieve correct measuring results in the long run, one should qualify the following parameters regularly:
- Wavelength accuracy
- Photometric accuracy
- Spectral resolution
- Level of stray light
Advantages using Hellma Reference Materials:
- Cost and time savings
- Environmentally friendly
- No waste or complex preparation of solutions
- Certainly correct measurement results
- Results are traceable to international standards (NIST)
- Conformity with the regulations (Ph. Eur., USP)
The application is very easy and doesn’t require any specific preparation (Watch video for more details). Insert the suitable glass or liquid filter into the cell holder and start the measurement or scan. Then compare the obtained absorption values or peaks with the values stated on the included DAkkS Calibration Certificate. Anyone who qualifies his spectrophotometer regularly like this, will secure and document the traceability of measurement results to international standards, e.g. to primary standards of NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology). In this way you will feel safe before the next audit.
Regular testing of spectrophotometers with certified reference materials secures the traceability of measuring results to international standards (e.g. NIST, ASTM). Hellma reference materials for UV/Vis spectroscopy ensure conformity with regulations (Ph. Eur., USP) and provide for highest ... more
Since June, Dr. Oliver Falkenstörfer (51) has been the new Managing Director of Hellma Optik GmbH in Jena. As a physicist with a PhD, Dr. Falkenstörfer was responsible for different managerial and executive functions at JENOPTIK Optical Systems GmbH where he was working in particular as the ... more
This year’s spring conference of the Spectaris Human Resources Management Group (Spectaris = German Hightech Industry Association) was held at Hellma Analytics. Several current subjects from the agenda were discussed with regard to practical experiences e.g. how modern recruiting is like as ... more
- 1Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 2Soxtec integrated total fat analysis
- 3Flexible PGC5000 Series Process Gas Chromatographs
- 4Customised Microwave Systems for Sample Preparation
- 5Combining the precision of Bruker’s MALDI-TOF with the industry specific Accugenix® microbial database
- 6PlateMaster - 96 channel pipetting for 96 and 384 well plates
- 7Real-Time PCR Now Has a New Profile
- 8Certified UV/Vis Reference Materials for Spectrophotometers
- 9The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 10Zeeman AAS from Analytik Jena – with A "Plus" of Innovative Features