Spectrophotometers are measuring devices that have to provide continuously reliable and correct measuring results. To ensure this one should qualify more
Regularly testing ensures correct UV/Vis measurement results
Certified Reference Materials for UV/Vis Spectrophotometersby Hellma GmbH & Co. KG
Certified UV/Vis Reference materials
Liquid filter - photometric accuracy
Neutral density glass filter to check the photometric accuracy
DAkkS Calibration certificate
A regular testing of spectrophotometers with certified reference materials ensures your measuring results as well as the traceability of measuring results to international standards (e.g. NIST, European Pharmacopoeia).
The Hellma Analytics’ Calibration Laboratory, accredited according to DIN EN ISO 17025, offers easy-to-handle, ready-for-use certified UV/ Vis reference materials. They are offered as glass and liquid filters. The distinguishing feature is that they are usable trouble-free for many years - thus users profit from a clean, easy and efficient solution for their testing tasks.
Correct measuring results are the basis for safe manufacturing processes and quality control in many fields. In order to achieve correct measuring results in the long run, one should qualify the following parameters:
- Wavelength accuracy
- Photometric accuracy
- Spectral resolution
- Level of stray light
- You’ll save valuable time
- You’ll preserve the environment and you go easy on the budget
- No waste or complex preparation of a solution
- Certainly correct measuring results
- Measuring results are traceable to international standards
is very easy and does not require any special preparation.
Insert the suitable glass or liquid filter into the cell holder and start the measurement or scan. Then compare the obtained absorption values or peaks with the values stated on the included DAkkS Calibration Certificate. Possible variances are to be taken into account considering device-specific measurement inaccuracies. Anyone who qualifies his spectrophotometer regularly like this, will secure and document the traceability of measurement results to international standards, among other things to primary standards of NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology), and in addition, will be able to face the next audit with utmost confidence.
For further information please visit our product website, download our product brochure or request information now!
Contact / Request information
Contact the supplier and request further information free of charge:
Optical UV/Vis/NIR immersion probes simplify and support the daily tasks of laboratory, production and quality control managers, increasing the efficiency and reliability of analytical more
- 1Fast and flexible PCR thermal cycler with well-proven technology
- 2Titrette® - the next generation digital burette!
- 3HELOS: Particle Size Analysis from 0.1 µm to 8,750 µm with up to 217 measuring points
- 4QICPIC: Particle Shape and Particle Size
- 5Redefining AAS: High-Resolution Continuum Source AAS
- 6NANOPHOX: Particle Size and Stability Analysis of Opaque Suspensions and Emulsions
- 7Regularly testing ensures correct UV/Vis measurement results
- 8Sample preparation on top - TOPwave
- 9Endosafe-PTS: Licensed Endotoxin detection for the future
- 10PIRO® - your personal pipetting robot