When productivity is the name of the game, MASTER TOF-MS is the answer
Productivity has become of vital importance in most modern laboratories. The automated and unattended processing of a larger number of samples per day is the real challenge to increase productivity and reduce costs/analysis. Additionally, Fast GC has resulted in a very effective way to address this challenge providing a significant decrease in the analysis time.
However, when a positive identification is mandatory and mass spectrometric detection is needed, conventional Quadrupoles or Ion Trap Mass Spectrometers do not provide enough information for a reliable peak reconstruction of very narrow peaks over the full mass range. Time of Flight Mass Spectrometry (TOF-MS) is the only technology capable of properly coping with this requirement due to its fast acquisition rate.
DANI MASTER TOF-MS detector performs the fastest acquisition rates (1000 spectra/s) and the widest linear dynamic range (105 ) available on the market.
These capabilities are offered in a truly affordable and extremely compact bench-top instrument. In combination with the MASTER GC, the system is the ideal solution for Fast GC and GCxGC analyses to obtain improved productivity and performance. The simple and intuitive MASTER LAB software offers the proper tool for a reliable control of the system, from autotuning procedures to GC and sample sequence management.
It also provides a powerful data processing solution and an original deconvolution algorithm capable to handle the large amount of information in a smart and effective way resulting in a reliable identification of trace compounds even in complex matrices.
You are interested in it? Come and visit us on Analytica at the DANI booth. You are always welcome.
- 1HELOS: Particle Size Analysis from 0.1 µm to 8,750 µm with up to 217 measuring points
- 2GC/MS/MS - Identification. Quantitation. Technovation.
- 3One Touch Makes All the Difference
- 4Soxtec integrated total fat analysis
- 5Flexible and efficient automation in a minimum of space
- 6QICPIC: Particle Shape and Particle Size
- 7Separation and Sediment Analysis by LUMiReader® X-Ray
- 8Separation of coeluting peaks in GC-analysis made very easy
- 9Mark 3 Moisture Analyzer - For More Flexibility, Reliability, and Cost-Effectiveness
- 10SPECORD® PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena