When productivity is the name of the game, MASTER TOF-MS is the answer
Productivity has become of vital importance in most modern laboratories. The automated and unattended processing of a larger number of samples per day is the real challenge to increase productivity and reduce costs/analysis. Additionally, Fast GC has resulted in a very effective way to address this challenge providing a significant decrease in the analysis time.
However, when a positive identification is mandatory and mass spectrometric detection is needed, conventional Quadrupoles or Ion Trap Mass Spectrometers do not provide enough information for a reliable peak reconstruction of very narrow peaks over the full mass range. Time of Flight Mass Spectrometry (TOF-MS) is the only technology capable of properly coping with this requirement due to its fast acquisition rate.
DANI MASTER TOF-MS detector performs the fastest acquisition rates (1000 spectra/s) and the widest linear dynamic range (105 ) available on the market.
These capabilities are offered in a truly affordable and extremely compact bench-top instrument. In combination with the MASTER GC, the system is the ideal solution for Fast GC and GCxGC analyses to obtain improved productivity and performance. The simple and intuitive MASTER LAB software offers the proper tool for a reliable control of the system, from autotuning procedures to GC and sample sequence management.
It also provides a powerful data processing solution and an original deconvolution algorithm capable to handle the large amount of information in a smart and effective way resulting in a reliable identification of trace compounds even in complex matrices.
You are interested in it? Come and visit us on Analytica at the DANI booth. You are always welcome.
- 1First Automated Cell Counter that Fits Into the Palm of the Hand
- 2Titrette® - the next generation digital burette!
- 3Redefining AAS: High-Resolution Continuum Source AAS
- 4Soxtec integrated total fat analysis
- 5State-of-the-art sample preparation for analytical laboratories. Safe, quick and efficient
- 6HandyStep® S Repetitive pipette
- 7NIR-Online in focus - online process control for a constantly high product quality
- 8Raman Based PAT/QbD Analyzer for Process Development and Understanding
- 9New Spectra of Polymers, Essential Oils and Petrochemicals!
- 10Intelligent, Digital Sensors for the Standard Parameters pH, Conductivity and D.O.