Customer-specific preparative HPLC Systemsby LABOMATIC Instruments AG
New from LABOMATIC in the field of preparative HPLC: customer-specific solutions with quaternary gradients, feeding in µl precision, LCMS coupling in litre magnitude and ex protection
LABOMATIC Instruments AG has been active in the field of liquid chromatography, in particular in preparative high-performance medium and high pressure liquid chromatography, for 30 years.
LABOMATIC’s team of developers have devised a string of premium instruments for use in preparative chromatography in close cooperation with customers such as Novartis, Bayer and Sanofi-Aventis.
Thanks to the expertise LABOMATIC has gained over the years in its day-to-day collaborations with its customers LABOMATIC is able to develop new state-of-the-art instruments and tailor these to the requirements of its customers.
LABOMATIC is also active in the field of bio-chromatography, where its instruments are used in affinity, hydrophobic and ion-exchange chromatography.
LABOMATIC’s customer-specific solutions for preparative HPLC are based on our expertise in systems solutions with specific requirements and under unique circumstances, on our know-how in the field of liquid chromatography and the proverbial Swiss precision.
Features at a glance:
- Quaternary high-pressure gradients (NEW!)
- Quaternary low-pressure gradients
- Feeding of, for example, DEA / TFA in µl precision (NEW!)
- Application-specific autosamplers
- Preparative HPLC-MS coupling, flow up to several metres
- Unlimited fraction collection
- Online cleaning of fraction vials
- Pooling of fractions, drawing of aliquots
- Eluent and waste management
- Axially compressible columns up to 300 mm ID
- Ex protection (NEW!)
For further information please visit our product website, download our product brochure or get in contact with us!
- 1Titrette® - the next generation digital burette!
- 2Fast and flexible PCR thermal cycler with well-proven technology
- 3QICPIC: Particle Shape and Particle Size
- 4HELOS: Particle Size Analysis from 0.1 µm to 8,750 µm with up to 217 measuring points
- 5Redefining AAS: High-Resolution Continuum Source AAS
- 6Regularly testing ensures correct UV/Vis measurement results
- 7NANOPHOX: Particle Size and Stability Analysis of Opaque Suspensions and Emulsions
- 8Endosafe-PTS: Licensed Endotoxin detection for the future
- 9Laboratory Freeze Dryer - electrically heated shelves without cable clutter
- 10Sample preparation on top - TOPwave