LC-GC system for simultaneously determining MOSH and MOAH in routine analyses with excellent reproducibility, optimal sensitivity and little solvent consumption more
Analyzing Liquid and Solid Samples without Preparation
Fast and Easily Possible with the Direct Inlet Probe System for GC/MS and LC/MS
Direct Inlet Probe system for Agilent GC/Q-TOF
Direct Inlet Probe system for Shimadzu GC/MS
Direct Inlet Probe system (DIP) for LECO Pegasus GC-HRT TOFMS
SIM developed a Direct Inlet Probe system (DIP) for fast screenings of liquid and solid samples, which so far could only be analyzed with mass spectrometry after sample preparation and chromatographic separation. In combination with high-resolution mass spectrometers by Agilent, Shimadzu, Leco or Bruker, quality control of substances with complex matrix is easy – without sample preparation.
The Direct Inlet Probe can be used for screenings in the pharmaceutical industry, for quality control in chemistry and food analysis, and much else. In particular, the connection with a PAL autosampler, makes very fast measuring cycles possible.
Technical Sophistication Provides Precise Analytical Results
The Direct Inlet Probe system by SIM allows you to do a direct MS analysis without uncoupling the GC/MS or LC/MS interface.
The Direct Inlet Probe system is equipped with a temperature programmable push rod tip that vaporizes the substances directly into the ion source; subsequently the mass spectrum is recorded.
The push rod tip achieves heating rates from 0.1 ⁰C to 2 ⁰C per second in a temperature range from 30 ⁰C to 400 ⁰C. Due to the different vapor pressures of the analytes, ionization is time-lagged, so that a pre-separation of the sample may be achieved.
The optional PAL autosampler allows the insertion of liquid or solid samples automatically and saves valuable working time.
Features and Device Coupling
- Direct Inlet Probe (DIP) for liquid and solid samples
- Automatic insertion of the sample into the ion source, for the GC/MS system into the vacuum of the ion source without differential pumping
- Fast switching from DIP-MS to GC/MS or LC/MS measurements
- Comfortable operation with the DIP software (temperature program for heating of the push rod tip) in Combination with MS specific software (for acquisition and evaluation of mass spectral data)
- Optional PAL autosampler for automatic insertion of liquid and solid samples
- For fast screenings
The basic structure of the Direct Inlet Probe system is identical – depending on the GC/MS or LC/MS model the appearance of the DIP varies as it is customized both technically and optically to the corresponding device. The Direct Inlet Probe can be integrated into the following systems:
- Agilent Technologies Single Quadrupole 5973/5975/5977/5977 MSD
- Agilent Technologies Triple Quadrupole 7000 Series
- Agilent Technologies Q-TOF (Quadrupole Time of Flight) 7200 Series
- Shimadzu Single Quadrupole QP2020
- Shimadzu Triple Quadrupole TQ8040
- LECO Pegasus GC-HRT TOFMS
- All Bruker LC/MS systems
With the TGA-GC/MS complete system SIM you analyze easily complex samples from polymers, combustibles, biomass, natural rubber and rubber compounds etc. more
SIM developed a Direct Inlet Probe system (DIP) for fast screenings of liquid and solid samples, which so far could only be analyzed with mass spectrometry after sample preparation and chromatographic separation. In combination with high-resolution mass spectrometers by Agilent, Shimadzu, L ... more
- 1Soxtec integrated total fat analysis
- 2Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 3The most flexible Ion Chromatography System: High resolution, fast analysis high-pressure IC
- 4Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 5The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Customised Microwave Systems for Sample Preparation
- 7Optical Immersion Probes and Process Flow Cells for Process and Laboratory Applications
- 8Less is more: Highly accurate viscosity measurements from 0.1 mL of sample
- 9Mini-Spectrometers - From the smallest component to the dedicated measurement system
- 10Certified UV/Vis Reference Materials for Spectrophotometers