SGE, the pre-eminent manufacturer of analytical syringes has enhanced the world’s first fully automated analytical syringe eVol® XR up to 1 ml volume more
Spot the difference! GC-Inlet Liners from SGE
Choosing the right inlet liner and injection parameter can reduce detection limits by up to 300%
To help you make the right inlet liner choice every time, SGE has made liner selection easier to understand, introducing color coding by geometry, and selection tools to facilitate your decision for the best analysis.
Customer research conducted by SGE found that a significant number of GC users don’t understand the importance of inlet liner selection, or how it contributes to their analysis. The SGE inlet liner range aims to make it simple for all gas chromatographers to select the right liner.
SGE's new enhanced inlet liner range brings these benefits to gas chromatographers:
- Easy to choose -Color coded by geometry to simplify your selection.
- Easy to use -Contain o-rings so you’re ready to go.
- Confidence in the analysis -Certified deactivation gives confidence in the analysis
- Range covers all applications, all popular instrument makes/ models as well as vaporizing and cool on-column injection techniques
- Inlet liners ensure complete transfer of sample from syringe to the column without loss and the improved liner designs have improved both precision and accuracy of sample transfer
Since inlet liner selection is so important, and yet unfortunately frequently misunderstood or overlooked, SGE has made some changes to the inlet liner range to make selection simple optimize your results.
To assist the easy choice of the correct liner, SGE offers the software-based Liner Selection Tool:
With only few parameters like GC model, injection technique and type of sample the software offers the best suited liner. The tool also includes a handy Vapor Volume Calculator that checks if you are injecting too much for a particular liner. It can help you avoid the ghost peaks, injector contamination, and quantitation errors associated with Flashback.
With SGE the correct choice of inlet liners is easy- that is what makes the difference!
For further information please visit our product website, download the Liner Selection Tool or get in contact with us!
The SGE inlet liner range aims to make it simple for all gas chromatographers to select the right liner more
This extremely inert GC-column combined with very low bleed is ideal for Ultra trace analyses, pesticides/herbicides, hydrocarbons, solvents, phenols more
SGE offers a comprehensive range of GC capillary columns for almost any chromatographic application providing the best possible combination of Performance more
With almost 300 pages this catalogue covers the complete range of products of SGE: GC/HPLC columns, syringes, accessories and supplies for different more
eVol®, the world’s first automated analytical syringe created and manufactured by SGE Analytical Science, has been selected as a 2010 R&D100 Award winner. eVol® is a unique laboratory tool that removes the human limitation of manual liquid handling delivering significantly improved levels ... more
SGE is a manufacturer of accessories and ancillary equipment for chromatography, biotechnology and analytical instrumentation. SGE has been in the analytical (chromatography) business for over 40 years and today they are world leaders in areas such as microsyringes and Capillary Column tech ... more
- 1Titrette® - the next generation digital burette!
- 2Redefining AAS: High-Resolution Continuum Source AAS
- 3PIRO® - your personal pipetting robot
- 4Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) - the best way to prepare your GC and LC samples
- 5Raman Based PAT/QbD Analyzer for Process Development and Understanding
- 6State-of-the-art sample preparation for analytical laboratories. Safe, quick and efficient
- 7HELOS: Particle Size Analysis from 0.1 µm to 8,750 µm with up to 217 measuring points
- 8Transferpette® S Single- and multichannel pipettes
- 9Ultra-high resolution UHPLC with long sub-2µm particle columns and pressure range of up to 1250 bar
- 10Milestone in Field Spectroscopy: The Handy, Mobile Spectrometer FieldSpec 4