ASE methods are established and accepted in the environmental, pharmaceutical, foods, polymer, and consumer products industries more
Redefining GC usability - tailor the instrument configuration to daily workload
TRACE 1300 Series GC featuring user-exchangeable miniaturized, instant connect injectors & detectorsby Thermo Fisher Scientific GmbH
Trace 1300 GC System
The innovative TRACE 1300 Series Gas Chromatograph is a compact, versatile gas chromatography system that increases productivity and lowers cost in QA/QC and routine laboratories working on environmental, chemical and food safety applications.
“Instant Connect” Injectors and Detectors
With the TRACE 1300 Series GC, changing the configuration requires only two minutes, just the time needed to remove three screws and put the new injector or detector module in place.
The new Thermo Scientific TRACE 1300 Series GC is the first and only gas chromatograph featuring user-exchangeable, instant connect injectors and detectors.
This capability, similar to the modern modular HPLC design approach, allows the user to:
- within minutes, upgrade a GC from single to multiple channel configurations, satisfying rapid incremental business needs and enhancing laboratory productivity
- tailor the instrument configuration to daily workload, installing the proper injector/detector for the application the user will run
- take routine maintenance offline, by using spare instant connect modules for continuous operations
- experience unprecedented module to module performance reproducibility by self-contained, with all calibration, serial number and flow control capabilities built into each module
With the TRACE 1300 Series GC, a configuration change requires only two minutes, just the time needed to remove three screws and put the new injector or detector module in place. With these patent-pending, proprietary Thermo Scientific "Instant Connect" modules, special training, dedicated tools or on-site service engineers are not required.
The TRACE 1300 Series Gas Chromatograph is the latest technology breakthrough conceived to substantially elevate performance in QA/QC and routine laboratories.
Developed around key innovations driven by customer needs, including user-exchangeable instant connect injectors and detectors, enhanced robustness of components, scaling-down of injector and detector designs, immediate local user interface, and optimization of all electronic elements, the TRACE 1300 Series GC results in an extremely fast, easy to use, compact GC, delivering an incredibly high lab productivity at a reduced cost of ownership.
The benefits of the TRACE 1300 Series GC can be divided into two major categories:
1. Ultimate Productivity
- Easy adoption of existing validated methods, cutting down dramatically method development time
- Increased robustness of injector technology, for continuous 24/7 operations
- Shorter sample cycle time, which allows running more samples per day
- Unmatched detector sensitivity, ideal for trace analysis
- Use of Scalable, simply Intelligent Thermo Scientific Dionex Chromeleon Chromatography Data System
2 . Reduced cost of ownership
- User-tailorable GC configurations, to ensure constant sample turnaround times
- Smart maintenance, thanks to the quick accessibility to any part of the instant connect injector/detector modules
- Use of common GC consumables: no need to buy dedicated set of consumables
- Seamless automation with a number of different autosamplers (including the Thermo Scientific TriPlus RSH autosampler, which is the only GC sampler capable of switching its syringe type unattended so it can run liquid, headspace and SPME injections in a single sequence and be capable of performing automatic sample preparation steps)
- Energy-saving, thanks to the fastest start-up time offered by the newly designed low-mass GC oven offering lower power consumption
The TRACE 1300 Series GC is comprised of two available models:
The TRACE 1310 GC, which features a complete icon-based touch screen interface, is ideal for direct instrument control when method development is required. Ideal for larger routine and QA/QC laboratories, it provides local status update of the oven, injectors and detectors, maintenance commands, run log. To enhance the GC usability, its interface control text can be chosen in 10 different languages or translated by the user into ANY language, with video tutorial capabilities to drive simpler instrument interaction.
The TRACE 1300 GC is dedicated to basic routine laboratory use where less experienced lab operators are found or when minimal instrument interaction is desired. This model features a simplified user interface with single button "start/stop" and "maintenance" operations while maintaining all system features and capabilities of the TRACE 1300 Series GC.
For further information please visit our product website, download our product brochure or get in contact with us!
The new surface analysis instrument, K-Alpha is a fully integrated, monochromated small-spot X-ray Photoelectron Spectrometer (XPS) system. K-Alpha is designed for a multi-user environment more
UltiMate 3000 XRS systems optimize performance of small particle UHPLC columns, handle pressures up to 1250 bar and offer seamless LC/MS integration more
Thermo Fisher Scientific and Life Technologies Corporation have signed a definitive agreement under which Thermo Fisher will acquire Life Technologies for $76.00 in cash per fully diluted common share, or approximately $13.6 billion, plus the assumption of net debt at close ($2.2 billion as ... more
Thermo Fisher Scientific announced an enhanced method to separate anthocyanins in cranberry and bilberry extracts with increased speed and reduced solvent consumption per analysis as compared to a previously developed method. Application Note (AN) 1042: Rapid Separation of Anthocyanins in C ... more
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. announced the official opening of its new facility in Suzhou, China, for the manufacturing of life sciences consumables and equipment. The facility expands the company’s global manufacturing footprint and establishes local production capabilities to meet increa ... more
Organizations have made significant investments in enterprise and laboratory tools, technologies and solutions to help improve productivity, better manage data/information and optimize their business processes. However, the reality is that most companies have not reaped the return on inves ... more
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. With revenues of $12 billion, we have approximately 39,000 employees and serve customers within pharmaceutical and biotech ... more
- 1Fast and flexible PCR thermal cycler with well-proven technology
- 2Titrette® - the next generation digital burette!
- 3HELOS: Particle Size Analysis from 0.1 µm to 8,750 µm with up to 217 measuring points
- 4QICPIC: Particle Shape and Particle Size
- 5Redefining AAS: High-Resolution Continuum Source AAS
- 6NANOPHOX: Particle Size and Stability Analysis of Opaque Suspensions and Emulsions
- 7One rheometer, two EC motors, all possibilities
- 8Regularly testing ensures correct UV/Vis measurement results
- 9Endosafe-PTS: Licensed Endotoxin detection for the future
- 10Separation of coeluting peaks in GC-analysis made very easy