Create your own Calibration Gas Standards
Permeation Devices vs. Bottled Trace Level Standardsby VICI AG International
Dynacal permeation devices are small, inert capsules containing a pure chemical compound in a two phase equilibrium between its gas phase and its liquid or solid phase. At a constant temperature, the device emits the compound through its permeable portion at a constant rate.
Devices are typically inserted into a carrier flow to generate test atmospheres for calibrating gas analyzer systems, testing hazardous gas alarms, or conducting long-term studies of effects on materials or biological systems – in short, any situation requiring a stable concentration of a specific trace chemical.
VICI permeation devices offer the following advantages over bottled standards:
- Use pure substance in an inert matrix
- Substances available which will not be offered in gas cylinders
- Precise concentrations
- Easily generated with NIST traceablity using established EPA and ASTM protocols
- Removal and/or addition of a single component is simple
- Wide range of concentrations easily generated by varying the dilution flow rate and/or the set point temperature
For more information about our permeation devices please visit our product website or get in contact with us!
- gas analytics
- 1Fast and flexible PCR thermal cycler with well-proven technology
- 2Titrette® - the next generation digital burette!
- 3HELOS: Particle Size Analysis from 0.1 µm to 8,750 µm with up to 217 measuring points
- 4QICPIC: Particle Shape and Particle Size
- 5Redefining AAS: High-Resolution Continuum Source AAS
- 6NANOPHOX: Particle Size and Stability Analysis of Opaque Suspensions and Emulsions
- 7Regularly testing ensures correct UV/Vis measurement results
- 8Sample preparation on top - TOPwave
- 9Endosafe-PTS: Licensed Endotoxin detection for the future
- 10PIRO® - your personal pipetting robot