The flanging tool in the VICI JOUR® Easy-Flange Kit offers a simple way to make perfect flanges without using heat or electricity more
Create your own Calibration Gas Standards
Permeation Devices vs. Bottled Trace Level Standards
Dynacal permeation devices are small, inert capsules containing a pure chemical compound in a two phase equilibrium between its gas phase and its liquid or solid phase. At a constant temperature, the device emits the compound through its permeable portion at a constant rate.
Devices are typically inserted into a carrier flow to generate test atmospheres for calibrating gas analyzer systems, testing hazardous gas alarms, or conducting long-term studies of effects on materials or biological systems – in short, any situation requiring a stable concentration of a specific trace chemical.
VICI permeation devices offer the following advantages over bottled standards:
- Use pure substance in an inert matrix
- Substances available which will not be offered in gas cylinders
- Precise concentrations
- Easily generated with NIST traceablity using established EPA and ASTM protocols
- Removal and/or addition of a single component is simple
- Wide range of concentrations easily generated by varying the dilution flow rate and/or the set point temperature
If you have any questions or need a quote request information now!
- dynacal permeation devices
- gas analytics
The biocompatible and inert VICI JOUR® Micro valves provide an efficient and convenient way for gas or liquid handling more
The VICI Valco/Cheminert catalog is an essential tool for every Chromatography user more
The VICI Jour catalog is a great source for chromatography accessories more
- 1Soxtec integrated total fat analysis
- 2Combining the precision of Bruker’s MALDI-TOF with the industry specific Accugenix® microbial database
- 3Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 4GC/MS/MS - Identification. Quantitation. Technovation.
- 5Separation of coeluting peaks in GC-analysis made very easy
- 6The New Perspective in ICP-MS
- 7Redefining AAS: High-Resolution Continuum Source AAS
- 8Sample preparation on top - TOPwave
- 9SPECORD® PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 10Mini-Spectrometers - From the smallest component to the dedicated measurement system