On demand nitrogen 24/7 at the touch of a button more
Create Your Own Calibration Gas Standards
Permeation Devices vs. Bottled Trace Level Standards
Dynacal permeation devices are small, inert capsules containing a pure chemical compound in a two phase equilibrium between its gas phase and its liquid or solid phase.
At a constant temperature, the device emits the compound through its permeable portion at a constant rate.
Devices are typically inserted into a carrier flow to generate test atmospheres for calibrating gas analyzer systems, testing hazardous gas alarms, or conducting long-term studies of effects on materials or biological systems – in short, any situation requiring a stable concentration of a specific trace chemical.
VICI permeation devices offer the following advantages over bottled standards:
- Use pure substance in an inert matrix
- Substances available which will not be offered in gas cylinders
- Precise concentrations
- Easily generated with NIST traceablity using established EPA and ASTM protocols
- Removal and/or addition of a single component is simple
- Wide range of concentrations easily generated by varying the dilution flow rate and/or the set point temperature
If you have any questions or need a quote request information now!
- dynacal permeation devices
- gas analytics
This unique instruments combines the reliability of the VICI DBS Hydrogen Generator and Zero Air Generator into one compact and convenient package more
- 1Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 2Soxtec integrated total fat analysis
- 3Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 4Real-Time PCR Now Has a New Profile
- 5Flexible PGC5000 Series Process Gas Chromatographs
- 6Milli-Q IQ 7000: Ultrapure Water with a Touch of Intelligence
- 7Customised Microwave Systems for Sample Preparation
- 8Less is more: Highly accurate viscosity measurements from 0.1 mL of sample
- 9Certified UV/Vis Reference Materials for Spectrophotometers
- 10Silicon immersion oil for microscopy of living tissues: ideal thanks to matched refractive index