Lovis 2000 M/ME delivers deep insights into the viscosity of liquids. Results are available with a high end precision from a very little sample volume more
Take a little, get a lot: Highly accurate viscosity results from 0.1 mL of sample
Microviscometer Lovis 2000 M/ME does a lot with a little sample volume
Lovis 2000 M/ME - The new modular microviscometer from Anton Paar provides highly accurate viscosity determination from only 100 µL sample volume.
Lovis 2000 M
- The stand-alone viscometer for determining the dynamic, kinematic, relative and intrinsic viscosity of liquids.
Lovis 2000 ME + DMA density meter
- Lovis 2000 ME is a measuring module which is inserted into a DMA Generation M density meter for combined measurement of density and viscosity.
Lovis 2000 ME + DMA density meter + Xsample
- This combined system determines the density, kinematic viscosity and dynamic viscosity of up to 96 samples fully automatically.
The new modular microviscometer from Anton Paar provides highly accurate viscosity determination from only 100 µL sample volume. Results allow deep insights into the viscosity of liquids, providing accuracy up to 0.5 % and repeatability up to 0.1 %. The microviscometer is available as a stand-alone viscometer or in combination with a DMA M density meter for simultaneous determination of density, kinematic viscosity and dynamic viscosity. Combinations with other parameters, such as sound velocity and refractive index, are also available.
Depending on the task, the Lovis 2000 M/ME microviscometer provides the following benefits:
Manual operation of Lovis 2000 M/ME requires only selection of the measuring method, sample filling and pressing “Start”. Connecting a Plug and Play sample changer enables automatic measurement of up to 96 samples at the push of a button. Temperature control is quick and precise. Under optimal conditions, results are ready after 30 seconds.
Low-viscosity rolling-ball rheometer
Lovis 2000 M/ME is also a “lo vis” rolling-ball rheometer. It provides the option of varying the inclination, which corresponds to the shear rate. The microviscometer therefore determines the shear rate dependence of low-viscosity liquids, which makes it suitable for automated zero-shear viscosity investigations.
Lovis 2000 M/ME is specially designed for low-viscosity liquids but can be used for viscosity measurement on samples with a viscosity of up to 10,000 mPa.s, at any temperature from 5 °C to 100 °C. Lovis 2000 M/ME is also suitable for measuring highly corrosive or aggressive samples (e.g. polymer solutions).
Whether for research or industry, Lovis 2000 M/ME does a lot with a little sample volume.
For further information please visit our product website, download our product brochure or request information now!
State-of-the-art sample preparation for analytical laboratories from Anton Paar. Safe, quick and efficient – Multiwave PRO | Multiwave ECO more
On November 15, 2013, the purchase contract between Anton Paar GmbH and CSM Instruments SA was signed. CSM Instruments SA will continue under the name "CSM Instruments SA | A company of Anton Paar" at the present location in Peseux (Switzerland). The purchase of CSM Instruments represents a ... more
Anton Paar is proud to announce the opening of three new subsidiaries on January 1, 2013. New offices will begin work in Poland, South Africa and Brazil. Brazil: The headquarters ofAnton Paar Brasil Ltda. will be located in Sao Paulo. Sales and service will be coordinated here for all produ ... more
Effective from July 1, 2007, the German measuring technology company Dr. Wolfgang Kernchen GmbH has been acquired by the Graz-based measuring technology producer Anton Paar. This company, founded in 1970, develops and produces measuring instruments for refractometry and polarimetry. Its pr ... more
Microwave-assisted organic synthesis (MAOS) has become an increasingly popular discipline in modern chemical method development. At first, reaction optimization and method development on a small scale were the main areas of interest in MAOS. However, the growing acceptance and success of th ... more
Anton Paar GmbH was originally established in 1922 by master locksmith Anton Paar as a one-man locksmith’s workshop. By now Anton Paar GmbH produces high-quality measuring and analysis instruments for industry and research and is the global leader in the fields of density and concentration ... more
- 1First Automated Cell Counter that Fits Into the Palm of the Hand
- 2Titrette® - the next generation digital burette!
- 3Redefining AAS: High-Resolution Continuum Source AAS
- 4Soxtec integrated total fat analysis
- 5State-of-the-art sample preparation for analytical laboratories. Safe, quick and efficient
- 6HandyStep® S Repetitive pipette
- 7NIR-Online in focus - online process control for a constantly high product quality
- 8Raman Based PAT/QbD Analyzer for Process Development and Understanding
- 9New Spectra of Polymers, Essential Oils and Petrochemicals!
- 10Intelligent, Digital Sensors for the Standard Parameters pH, Conductivity and D.O.