State-of-the-art sample preparation for analytical laboratories from Anton Paar. Safe, quick and efficient – Multiwave PRO | Multiwave ECO more
Take a little, get a lot: Highly accurate viscosity results from 0.1 mL of sample
Microviscometer Lovis 2000 M/ME does a lot with a little sample volume
Lovis 2000 M/ME - The new modular microviscometer from Anton Paar provides highly accurate viscosity determination from only 100 µL sample volume.
Lovis 2000 M
- The stand-alone viscometer for determining the dynamic, kinematic, relative and intrinsic viscosity of liquids.
Lovis 2000 ME + DMA density meter
- Lovis 2000 ME is a measuring module which is inserted into a DMA Generation M density meter for combined measurement of density and viscosity.
Lovis 2000 ME + DMA density meter + Xsample
- This combined system determines the density, kinematic viscosity and dynamic viscosity of up to 96 samples fully automatically.
The new modular microviscometer from Anton Paar provides highly accurate viscosity determination from only 100 µL sample volume. Results allow deep insights into the viscosity of liquids, providing accuracy up to 0.5 % and repeatability up to 0.1 %. The microviscometer is available as a stand-alone viscometer or in combination with a DMA M density meter for simultaneous determination of density, kinematic viscosity and dynamic viscosity. Combinations with other parameters, such as sound velocity and refractive index, are also available.
Depending on the task, the Lovis 2000 M/ME microviscometer provides the following benefits:
Manual operation of Lovis 2000 M/ME requires only selection of the measuring method, sample filling and pressing “Start”. Connecting a Plug and Play sample changer enables automatic measurement of up to 96 samples at the push of a button. Temperature control is quick and precise. Under optimal conditions, results are ready after 30 seconds.
Low-viscosity rolling-ball rheometer
Lovis 2000 M/ME is also a “lo vis” rolling-ball rheometer. It provides the option of varying the inclination, which corresponds to the shear rate. The microviscometer therefore determines the shear rate dependence of low-viscosity liquids, which makes it suitable for automated zero-shear viscosity investigations.
Lovis 2000 M/ME is specially designed for low-viscosity liquids but can be used for viscosity measurement on samples with a viscosity of up to 10,000 mPa.s, at any temperature from 5 °C to 100 °C. Lovis 2000 M/ME is also suitable for measuring highly corrosive or aggressive samples (e.g. polymer solutions).
Whether for research or industry, Lovis 2000 M/ME does a lot with a little sample volume.
For further information please visit our product website, download our product brochure or request information now!
On November 15, 2013, the purchase contract between Anton Paar GmbH and CSM Instruments SA was signed. CSM Instruments SA will continue under the name "CSM Instruments SA | A company of Anton Paar" at the present location in Peseux (Switzerland). The purchase of CSM Instruments represents a ... more
Anton Paar is proud to announce the opening of three new subsidiaries on January 1, 2013. New offices will begin work in Poland, South Africa and Brazil. Brazil: The headquarters ofAnton Paar Brasil Ltda. will be located in Sao Paulo. Sales and service will be coordinated here for all produ ... more
Effective from July 1, 2007, the German measuring technology company Dr. Wolfgang Kernchen GmbH has been acquired by the Graz-based measuring technology producer Anton Paar. This company, founded in 1970, develops and produces measuring instruments for refractometry and polarimetry. Its pr ... more
Microwave-assisted organic synthesis (MAOS) has become an increasingly popular discipline in modern chemical method development. At first, reaction optimization and method development on a small scale were the main areas of interest in MAOS. However, the growing acceptance and success of th ... more
- 1Separation of coeluting peaks in GC-analysis made very easy
- 2Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 3Soxtec integrated total fat analysis
- 4Endosafe-PTS: Licensed Endotoxin detection for the future
- 5Take a little, get a lot: Highly accurate viscosity results from 0.1 mL of sample
- 6Agilent 7820A Gas Chromatography System
- 7PlateMaster - 96 channel pipetting for 96 and 384 well plates
- 8Optical UV/Vis/NIR Immersion Probes for Online Analytical Analysis
- 9New fields of application for GC/Q-TOF
- 10Mini-Spectrometers - From the smallest component to the dedicated measurement system