Anton Paar launches a new range of Abbemat refractometers which embody four decades of technical know-how more
Less is more: Highly accurate viscosity measurements from 0.1 mL of sample
Lovis 2000 M/ME - maximum results with minimum sample volume
Lovis 2000 M/ME - The new modular microviscometer from Anton Paar provides highly accurate viscosity determination from only 100 µL sample volume.
Lovis 2000 M
- The stand-alone viscometer for determining the dynamic, kinematic, relative and intrinsic viscosity of liquids.
Lovis 2000 ME + DMA density meter
- Lovis 2000 ME is a measuring module which is inserted into a DMA Generation M density meter for combined measurement of density and viscosity.
Lovis 2000 ME + DMA density meter + Xsample
- This combined system determines the density, kinematic viscosity and dynamic viscosity of up to 96 samples fully automatically.
The modular microviscometer from Anton Paar enables highly accurate viscosity measurements with sample volume starting from only 100 µl. Results allow deep insights into the viscosity of liquids, providing accuracy up to 0.5 % and repeatability up to 0.1 %. The microviscometer is available as a stand-alone viscometer or in combination with a DMA M density meter for simultaneous determination of density, kinematic viscosity and dynamic viscosity. Combinations with other parameters, such as sound velocity and refractive index, are also available.
Manual operation of Lovis 2000 M/ME requires only selection of the measuring method, sample filling and pressing “Start”. Connecting a Plug and Play sample changer enables automatic measurement of up to 96 samples at the push of a button. Temperature control is quick and precise. Under optimum conditions, a measurement is completed in 30 seconds.
Low-viscosity rolling-ball rheometer
Lovis 2000 M/ME is also a “lo vis” rolling-ball rheometer. It provides the option of varying the inclination, which corresponds to the shear rate. The microviscometer therefore determines the shear rate dependence of low-viscosity liquids, which makes it suitable for automated zero-shear viscosity investigations.
Lovis 2000 M/ME is specially designed for low-viscosity liquids but can be used for viscosity measurement on samples with a viscosity of up to 10,000 mPa.s, at any temperature from 5 °C to 100 °C. Lovis 2000 M/ME is also suitable for measuring highly corrosive samples (such as hydrofluoric acid).
The Polymer viscometer
Lovis 2000 M/ME offers unique polymer software features, enabling simple and automatic determination of intrinsic viscosity, molar mass, relative viscosity and other polymer specific parameters.
Whether for research or industry, Lovis 2000 M/ME does a lot with a little sample volume.
If you have any questions or need a quote request information now!
Multiwave PRO, various sample preparation methods combined in one system | Multiwave GO, easy, compact, intuitive, economic and fast more
Anton Paar introduces a new version of DMA Generation M density meters, rounding off the systems’ renowned performance with a great new look and feel more
On November 15, 2013, the purchase contract between Anton Paar GmbH and CSM Instruments SA was signed. CSM Instruments SA will continue under the name "CSM Instruments SA | A company of Anton Paar" at the present location in Peseux (Switzerland). The purchase of CSM Instruments represents a ... more
Anton Paar is proud to announce the opening of three new subsidiaries on January 1, 2013. New offices will begin work in Poland, South Africa and Brazil. Brazil: The headquarters ofAnton Paar Brasil Ltda. will be located in Sao Paulo. Sales and service will be coordinated here for all produ ... more
Effective from July 1, 2007, the German measuring technology company Dr. Wolfgang Kernchen GmbH has been acquired by the Graz-based measuring technology producer Anton Paar. This company, founded in 1970, develops and produces measuring instruments for refractometry and polarimetry. Its pr ... more
Microwave-assisted organic synthesis (MAOS) has become an increasingly popular discipline in modern chemical method development. At first, reaction optimization and method development on a small scale were the main areas of interest in MAOS. However, more
- 1Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 2Combining the precision of Bruker’s MALDI-TOF with the industry specific Accugenix® microbial database
- 3Soxtec integrated total fat analysis
- 4SPECORD® PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 5Flexible PGC5000 Series Process Gas Chromatographs
- 6Real-Time PCR Now Has a New Profile
- 7Mini-Spectrometers - From the smallest component to the dedicated measurement system
- 8Optical UV/Vis/NIR Immersion Probes for Online Analytical Analysis
- 9GC/MS/MS - Identification. Quantitation. Technovation.
- 10Refrigerated 4 liter centrifuge – More capacity, ergonomic operation, low noise level