Eppendorf’s new Mastercycler nexus X1 provides short PCR run times and low power consumption
Low noise PCR thermal cycler for multi-user labs
The new Mastercycler nexus X1 from Eppendorf is the latest addition to the Mastercycler range of PCR instruments. It provides researchers with increased heating and cooling rates by uniting the innovative software found in the Mastercycler nexus with a fast 96-well block. All this is achieved while maintaining low power consumption and low noise emission levels (< 40dB[a]), making the Mastercycler nexus X1 suitable for work within busy life science laboratories.
A heating rate of 5°C/s means run times using the Mastercycler nexus X1 are very short, allowing several users to work on it during the course of a day. Up to three units can be combined for maximum throughput, and a booking schedule integrated into the software allows easy allocation of time to fit researchers’ schedules. When in use, the Mastercycler may be connected to a computer network, supplying email status updates on the progress of the PCR run.
“The Mastercycler nexus X1 combines short run times, low noise levels and low power consumption in a single innovative and affordable instrument,” said Dr. Kay Körner, Global Senior Product Manager at Eppendorf.
For further information please visit our product website, download our product brochure or request information now!
Eppendorf has celebrated the opening of its new UK headquarters in Stevenage together with 60 guests from all walks of science and industry. Guest of honour Dr Dirk Ehlers, President & CEO of Eppendorf AG, performed the official opening of Eppendorf House, a high-grade, energy-efficient fac ... more
In the Life Science markets conditions improved with the economic recovery in the Financial Year 2010. While many companies made up their losses from the previous year which were due to the economic crisis, Eppendorf was able to consolidate its market position again during the reporting yea ... more
Eppendorf AG celebrates success in a leading global design competition which attracted 4,433 entries from 1,700 companies in over 60 nations. Centrifuge 5424 R, a 24-place microcentrifuge, has been honoured for design excellence in the life science and medicine category of ‘red dot award: p ... more
- 1HELOS: Particle Size Analysis from 0.1 µm to 8,750 µm with up to 217 measuring points
- 2GC/MS/MS - Identification. Quantitation. Technovation.
- 3Soxtec integrated total fat analysis
- 4One Touch Makes All the Difference
- 5Separation and Sediment Analysis by LUMiReader® X-Ray
- 6Mark 3 Moisture Analyzer - For More Flexibility, Reliability, and Cost-Effectiveness
- 7Separation of coeluting peaks in GC-analysis made very easy
- 8Flexible and efficient automation in a minimum of space
- 9SPECORD® PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 10Agilent 7820A Gas Chromatography System